Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
Estabrook Woods, Concord MA

It was a calm summer's day in the woods of Central Mississippi, and he walked through the forest, enjoying his time, when he heard a loud rustling to his right. Instinctively, he ran to cover, as to not be spotted. Through the gaps in the bushes, he saw a strange, pink creature walk through the underbrush. It was somewhat like himself, but he didn't think it could be one of his species, for it was much too short and scrawny, even for a young member. It also had an odd, slender, shiny appendage protruding from its back.

Curiosity overcoming his fear, he decided to follow the strange pink thing. The creature didn't seem to know where it was going, for it would often stop and look around, with a confused look on its ugly, hairless face. As he was walking, he accidentally stepped on a twig, which caused the creature to whirl around suddenly. He panicked and ducked into a bush, but the creature followed in hot pursuit. He ran and ran until his legs would no longer carry him, but the creature had somehow managed to catch up with him. He hid behind a tree to catch his breath, but the creature soon discovered his location. In utter horror, the pink creature whirled its skinny appendage around into its thin arms, glinting brightly in the afternoon sun, and a bright flash appeared out of the end. He felt a searing pain in his chest, and looked up, only to see the creature's appendage flash again, after which he fell to the ground, dead.

The young hunter, stunned by his recent experience, examined the thing that he had just shot. It was large, bipedal, and covered in hair. It lay on its back, one bullet hole in its barreled chest, and one between its eyes.

He stood in amazement and blurted out, "Holy crap! I can't believe my eyes, I've just shot and killed an actual Bigfoot! I've got to bring it with me, or no one will believe a word I say."

To which he hauled the creature's corpse out of the forest, back to his pick-up.

Advertisement