Creepypasta Wiki
Register
Advertisement

I walked past the jail cell to my best friend and looked him straight in the eye.

"Jack! How can you do something like this?" I asked.

"I swear to God I didn't do it!" Jack said.

"Then who did?!" I asked, aggravated. "You've been pulling that bullshit excuse ever since I saw you get your ass hauled off."

"It was this man... He was dark, and wearing a cape!" Jack said.

"Oh, you're fucking ridiculous!" I yelled. "Oh, some fucking guy in a fucking cape decided to murder my sister, and then haul her naked corpse off next to me!"

"That's exactly what happened!" Jack yelled. "He threatened to kill me too!"

"I don't believe any of your bullshit. Blaming some fucking super villain from Spider-Man for your wrongdoings!" I yelled.

"Excuse me," an officer said, "but you need to tone it down. There are children in here."

"Oh, I need to tone it down? When my best friend raped my sister?! How is that possible?" I said. "It's not fucking possible, that's the answer."

"I already told you I didn't kill her," Jack said. "What the fuck else do you want from me?"

"I wanna hear that from her!" I yelled, running out crying.

---

It was the next day. I had calmed down, and was going to visit Jack another time.

"Excuse me," she asked the officer. "Have visiting hours started for 'Jack Snorek' yet?"

"Jack Snorek?" The officer asked, looking up the name. "Nope, not here."

"Huh?" I said. "How is he not---"

He escaped, I thought.

"Never mind!" I yelled, running out the door. I immediately ran to his old house.

"Jack! I know you're in there!"

I knocked again.

"You need to serve your time, and I'm not gonna let you get a get-out-of-jail free card!"

I knocked harder.

"If you don't open this fuckin' door right now, I'm kicking it open!"

Silence.

"That's it! I'm coming in there to kick your ass!"

All of a sudden, the door swung open. I couldn't believe my eyes. There lay Jack, dead: guts and brain in full sight, with a pool of blood by him. Someone had written something with the pool of blood, splattered all across the room in sloppy handwriting. I was finally able to tell what it said:

Accusations.

Next to it was a skull.

Advertisement