Creepypasta Wiki
(Created page with "video|right|300px thumb Somewhere in Georgia back in the 1800's a poor farmer and his wife were expecting their 5th...")
 
(taking care of placeholder)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[File:Placeholder|video|right|300px]] [[File:Farmfamily-300x128_(1).jpg|thumb]]
+
[[File:Farmfamily-300x128_(1).jpg|thumb]]
   
   

Revision as of 23:18, 20 May 2013

Farmfamily-300x128 (1)


Somewhere in Georgia back in the 1800's a poor farmer and his wife were expecting their 5th child. The farmer knew that he and his wife could not provide for this child because the crops had been bad and he could barely feed his family of six. 

When the wife went into labor the farmer called for the doctor. Unknown to the wife, the farmer the farmer and the doctor had already made arrangements to get rid of the baby. Their plan was to take the baby from the room after the delivery and tell the wife that the baby had died during birth. 

When he left the farmhouse that night,  the doctor took the baby to a nearby bridge and dropped him over the side. The wife had never found out what the farmer and the doctor had done.

It is said that on a cloudless night during a full moon you drive your car to "Baby Bridge" and park it in the center of the bridge's highest point. get out your car and sprinkle baby powder in a circle around it. then get back into your car and turn the engine and lights off for 10 minutes. you will hear the soft sound of a baby crying. when you get out of your car there will be baby footprints in the circle of powder.