In the section below, leave a link to a page and your signature with timestamp. Please make sure you add your signature, as nominations without one will be discarded. Only nominate any given pasta ONCE as there is a voting method for deciding.
Please do not nominate your own pages. Do not nominate pages in the Suggested Reading category. Do not nominate troll or horrible troll pastas. Any such nominations will be invalidated.
Nominations will be open until the 15th of the month. This gives everyone ample time to nominate pages and then about 15 days to vote.
Nominations for February 2014
- Pokémon Dark Green : This is a great pokepasta. It seems to have been disqualified this month for some reason, even though users are still voting for it. Whatever the reason, I hope it will have a better shot in February. I still think it deserves Creepypasta Of The Month. FaptainFordsworth (talk) 15:32, December 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Autopilot - ZionSype (talk) 23:29, December 20, 2013 SlimePasta (talk) 01:42, December 25, 2013 (UTC)(UTC)
- Cousin Tommy : I nominate this because it really made me think. The mystery of what exactly happen ed added to the creepy feel. Also I like the "in its own world" feel too. Signature/timestam, Cjnull25 (talk) at dec 17 7:07 pm est
- The Spiral - Better than most OCs! - SOMEGUY123 (talk) 20:03, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Walking Your Dog It's a really fun choose your own adventure style pasta. It's well written and thoroughly enjoyable to read. Noothgrush (talk) 20:11, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- The Black Dog and Goat - CrashingCymbal (talk) 21:58, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- My Baby - CrashingCymbal (talk) 21:58, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- The Flesh Market - Aloner (talk) 11:55, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Ignorance or Bliss - This is a really cool pasta with a very interesting villain. It takes things that may have been touched on by other pastas before and makes it unique and refreshing. The game show is very unnerving. CupcakeMakerPony (talk) 19:06, December 24, 2013 (UTC)