So... hmph, yeah, I'll try to get admin rights for the FOURTH time now. Let's go.
Must have been active on the wiki for six months.
May 18th 2014
Must have at least 800 edits, 600 of which must be on articles.
3K overall edits, 3.5K as the userstats template says, 1,5K article edits.
Must know how to categorize pages.
Use the shortcut from articles, or put [[Category:Example]]. Category has to categorize the overall content of the story.
Must know how to move files and pages.
Edit, then rename. Leave a redirect for old pages, no for young pages aka chapéist pages.
Must know how to delete pages and files.
Edit then delete, put a damn good reason.
Must know how to block a user for an appropriate amount of time.
1 day for reposting article, second offense in category violation, pointsgaming and site drama, 2 weeks for vandalism, 6 months for plagiarism (even though I disagree with the lengh, especially for a first offense), 3 days for spam pages.
Must be familiar with the layout of the wiki.
Yusss damn it.
Why I want the rights, once again
- To update templates;
- To update some of my personal pages without having the risk of someone touching it;
- Deletion and Spinoff appeal;
- I think I'm the most qualified person to admin at the moment, and I learned a lot of things in less than a month with Mr. Skeletron's presence;
- I have several months of rights experience, including 2 months of VCROC and 3 months of rollback;
- I've been working really hard on this wiki lately;
- I avoid overeacting to things like I used to.
if I don't pass, I won't be mad.
Edit: If you ever oppose me, use a more creative reason. I'm sick of people not trusting me because of my past actions or the "it's too soon" excuse; I'm working hard for almost a year and looking at these user's minds is what made me sad and freak me out.
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
Support - Even though I've been burned a couple times by the people that I've voted for, I'm going to go ahead and support Thiago. He seems to have found some consistency and is very active. Jay Ten (talk) 03:28, February 1, 2015 (UTC)