So, I thought that today would be a good day for me to apply to being a mod. I have had experience with the rules of the chat, I know that many of the rules are to be enforced, but I feel that I may be a little lenient on people, but I am vigilant. The majority of the rules that I see broken are:
- Spamming: The first time spamming is normally followed by a warning, and the second time is a kick and warning. The third time is a last warning and kick, followed by a ban, if repeated.
- Stretching: Is the same as spamming, but normally the kick knocks some sense into the person, not to do it again after the second time. If not, then the third time is a ban.
- Drama: The Chat has seen a lot of drama, and to be honest, I may not be the best, But I tend to learn fast. Drama is normally a warning, on the first offense, a kick and warning on second, and the third time is normally when said offender gets banned for a period of two hours or so, depending on the severity of said drama.
- Politics and Religion: Treated the same as Drama.
- Roleplaying: I have not seen this problem arise too often to be followed by a kick or ban, so I do not know the procedure for this. But, I know I can learn it and pick up quickly, as with the Drama.
I feel that I can follow and enforce these rules, should the need arises, but I hope that it will not be too often. I have been kicked about 2-3 times, in all seriousness, but I have not been banned for anything serious.
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
Support - I think you'll do a good mod. 18:10, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Support - You'd make an excellent mod, Giggy. 22:25, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Support - Reading trusts you as a temp in the mornings. No brainer there. 16:06, January 8, 2014 (UTC)