Hello, I’m Maulle. I’m requesting moderator rights for the chat, because I’ve had multiple individuals tell me I should, so I thought why not. I’m available throughout a decent amount of the day, and I’m frequently within the chat. I have studied the rules, I apply them while I am having public conversations, and I try my best to keep issues low without mini-modding. Below is the minimum standards of becoming a moderator, in which I exceed.
Must have been active in the wiki chat for 3 months:
I’ve been an active member for over three, almost four months.
Must have 100 edits total:
I have 237 edits.
Must know the chat rules:
As I have stated above, I know all of the chat rules and can list them if it is requested of me. I review the rules every once in a while, to keep them fresh in my head.
Must be able to handle disruptions quickly:
I’m aware of what goes on in the main chat. Intervening in drama to kick or ban a rule-breaking user isn’t very hard to do. The hard part is making them listen.
Must be able to handle the responsibility:
I’m not one to over use the power of authority, and I most certainly wouldn’t slack off on the job. Sure, I may have to leave and come back a lot because of crap going on irl and my schedule may be kinda iffy and undefined, but I come on whenever I can. If I seem like I'm slacking off, I'm not. I'm just either busy or the chat simply decided to give me the middle finger.
Must not have more than THREE chat bans:
I have never been banned.
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
Support - this goes without saying but, Maulle would rock at this. She's a deadly force of nature who would strike fear into anyone who even dares come onto the chat lookin for trouble. She meets the requirements and would equal a squad of riot officers in chat.... I bet you just wet yourselfs. User:BelowXero
Support - Maulle has revealed nothing but complete and utter self control while in a chat. She has proven in multiple occasions that she is well acquainted with the Chat Rules, and I notice her trying her best to be a rule abiding user. I have no reason to believe she would tolerate any nonsense in the chat; rule breaking wise, and she will contribute a lot of effort into keeping it in order. User:Reprieve
Oppose - You visit the chat frequently, but I don't think you have the finesse that a moderator requires; situations can evolve and escalate quickly, and I'm not sure you'd be able react quickly enough while also exercising appropriate judgment. Likferd (talk) 05:03, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I know how fast a situation escalates. I live with drama 24/7 and absolutely hate it. I know what drama is, I know how to deal with it. Drama is obvious, very obvious. It starts out as something so minor and pathetic that turns into dramma hell in no time flat. I'm not so blind as to not see drama, even if I do act like I don't see oncoming drama.
- Hell, I've given enough predictions that there will be drama soon and have been right much of the time. I think I know what I'm doing.
- Two people fighting over a freaking opinion? Kick em both and then tell them that everyone is entitled to their opinions. Stfu about it and have a nice day! Argue it in PM or whatever as long as it isn't in main. Extreme drama? Banned. Screw it, they'll live. It's not like a ban is fatal. We just don't like the drama caused by rule breakers so I won't let them ruin our precious chat with such bs. ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 05:36, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- You live with drama 24/7 and you want to moderate here? That's not very reassuring. Although I'm remaining impartial to voting for the chat mod apps, I have to kind of echo what Bitter said. I think you lack finesse and I'm not very comfortable with giving you rights for judgment calls based on what I've seen of you in chat.
- Mystreve (talk) 12:32, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- The fact that I live with it 24/7 is what makes drama anywhere rather obvious to me. It's so easily predictable. I want to prove myself to you in some way that I can mod. Just how can I convince you to temp me so that I can prove myself to you? ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 14:27, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - the truth is that the general population of the chat has marked you a, if not THE, main cause of drama in the chat. I can't say I could see you doing a good job as a Moderator, I'm afraid. I'll have to oppose in that regard --"You know why he's here? Why he's investigating the broken rules? He's not paid or anything. He likes it. He gets off on it" (talk) 15:25, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - To be honest, you have one of the worst attitudes I've seen on Creepypasta, and I would not trust you as a chat mod. 18:05, October 1, 2014 (UTC)