Hi there, how are you? My name is Chris or Mrchrisrocks23 and I am here today to tell you why I think you should elect me as a chat moderator. I feel like I would be a good moderator for the following reasons :
- I am chat literally all day,everday and my eyes would be on it at all cost e.g no looking away on other sites unless its important.
- I am really well known, not popular, in the wiki chat and I have seen loads of people come and go from the wiki, so I would be a familiar face with a different status.
- I would be willing to change myself for the position e.g not be an idiot, but I will still have laughs and things with users. - It would be a great opportunity for me and it would show other people that I am trust worthy and sociable.
- I may have had a few troublesome times in chat, but I am willing to have a halo above my head at all costs.
- Socialising with other users is my favourite thing to do in my time and it has made me laugh a lot of the times I've been here on the wiki.
- It would bring me closer to the other mods and administrators and I would feel like one of them for once and it would be great to be working with such great people.
If you believe I have an opportunity for it then I would be very greatful, but if it's a no then I will be perfectly all right with that and I will see what I can do to change it for the next mod apps. Thank you for your time to read this and I wish myself luck and the other users who are applying for mod. Mrchrisrocks23 (I love you :3 x...just kidding, I love everyone, though am not a slut) (talk) 19:32, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
Oppose - Honestly, you have a bad track record. There's not a lot of positive stuff to go on, but you've had a tendency to be troublesome both on site and on chat - you have anger issues that need to be addressed, and I still haven't seen them addressed. You claim it would show you would be trustworthy and sociable; you should show that before you decide to go for mod. So far as I've heard, you've been banned from chat a number of times and largely for the same misbehavior, and that makes me largely uncomfortable. So my vote is oppose. Steam Phoenix - Her Majestic and Loyal Talk Page - 19:46, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Just for the record, his reaction to my oppose on his app: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk%3ASteam_Phoenix&diff=884010&oldid=883307 Steam Phoenix - Her Majestic and Loyal Talk Page - 20:19, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
- And his reaction to Guy's argument: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:ImGonnaBeThatGuy?diff=884050&oldid=884015 Again, for the record. Steam Phoenix - Her Majestic and Loyal Talk Page - 20:47, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - Absolutely not. You behave very poorly in chat and I believe you would misuse the tools. 19:49, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - No. Six days ago, you posted this on an admin's talk page: You and the rest of the butt monkeys I have to call mods, can go and take a long hard fuck to yourselfs. You were in danger of getting banned for two months for repeatedly getting banned for the same things. You have six bans. Three of them in the last two weeks. How about the time you said you wanted to murder LOLSKELETONS because chat got closed down. All of this is immature behavior from a user, but it's completely unacceptable for a mod. --ImGonnaBeThatGuy (talk) 19:55, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose -I agree all of the above, they are very absolute right. To simply put, you aren't eligible for modship, you do not follow the mod requirements. My vote is obvious, unfortunate but true to be honest. Silvarrae Falihsahara (talk) 20:16, September 30, 2014 (UTC) Meta.
I logged into into chat eariler today, not even fifteen minutes ago, and the first thing I saw was you falling into peices over the fact that the last person who voted apparently screwed up the form of your application. You didn't just alert him to it and then fix it, or even request he fix his mistake. But rather threw a fit. If that's all it takes to set you off, then you're not cut out for modding. This isn't mentioning the other oppositions on your app. Grow up some, then we'll see. Oppose - "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” 20:39, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - Per above. 21:48, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - Way too easily angered and starts drama. Even I'm not blind enough to unsee that ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 21:59, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - How many applications are we going to get just for the sake of applying? --"For once, I feel...hope overflowing on the Heavens and the Earth." - Amae Koromo (talk) 22:15, September 30, 2014 (UTC)