Rollback App- Luigifan100
Hi guys, some of you know the reason I am here and that is to apply for rollback, so here are my reasons.
Must have been active on the wiki for 2 months-
I have now been active for 5 months now as of writing this.
Must have 200 article edits, or 25 cases where you have undone vandalism.
213 edits all done on articles, I have undone 3 vandalism edits.
Know the Wiki naming conventions: Jeff the Killer, not Jeff The Killer or SlenderMan
I hope that you guys accept me as rollback, and if not, always next time :)
- Luigifan100 22:32, March 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
- Oh, and you didn't set this app page up right.  LOLSKELETONS (talk) 23:44, March 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Well..I do meet all the requirements and as many people have stated, they do need more help around here, so after I got enough edits, I decided to make a rollback app. Luigifan100 (talk) 00:17, March 15, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - I checked your user stats. You have about 30 article edits. Sorry. -- 09:36, March 15, 2014 (UTC)
- The rest of his contributions have been deleted. That's why it shows up that way.
17:16, March 15, 2014 (UTC)
- not changing my vote, though. I don't really see a lot of good edits.
-08:50, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
Oppose - for now, anyway. You have to prove that you can be consistent with editing. Your contributions just aren't there in your logs. Like I told you, get your edits up. And make sure they are quality edits - not just changing a word etc. Put the time in and show us you have the chops first.