Hi, I guess. I'm Nommehzombies and I'm here applying for rollback today on the basis of a user on this wiki recommending me to apply. And I see that help is needed on a lot of things around here so, why now? Let's do the requirements:
1) Must have 200 article edits or 25 cases where you have undone vandalism.
- I have 203 article edits, more specifically, 103 edits on Main and 111 on Archived revisions.
2) Must know the wiki's naming conventions
- The, that, for, a, an etc. should be lowercase unless it is the first word/letter in the title.
3) Must have been active on the wiki for two months
- This is the only "problem" that I really see. I joined this wiki in April, 2012 on my first account, then rejoined it with this account in February of last year, 2013. I haven't been solidly active since then, as I just picked back up with being active about eight days ago. So I completely understand if I don't get chosen just yet because of this issue.
Well, I think I have covered pretty much everything. I knew once I hit the required edits I would apply for this, along with the support of other users on here. I can clearly see help IS needed, so I just thought the sooner the better.
Thanks for reading, and I await all the responses.
- Support -
- Neutral -
- Oppose -
Please sign your replies!
Support - You've been making a lot of helpful edits, marking stories for review, and even doing quality control on some of the older stories that aren't up to snuff. The only real concern I have is that you were out of commission for quite a while and I am slightly worried you might lose interest and stop making edits and fall back to inactivity. However, I think the recent contributions you have made outweigh any concerns I may have. You got my support. EmpyrealInvective (talk) 03:56, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Support - He seems to be doing quality work. I know it sounds pretentious, especially since I haven't been here that long, but I tend to look at the edits users I'm not familiar with make. It appears he makes proper edits and is vigilant in doing so. I think he would make a good addition to the rollback team. Jay Ten (talk) 17:25, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Neutral - Not saying that your edits are bad, but I'm worried about your activity. 20:17, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Support - ALL OF MY YES. 03:40, September 13, 2014 (UTC)