Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Hello! This is my first attempt at a pasta! Please tell me what you think! ^.^

  • ahem*

Ah...Tomas. He was a friend to many. He had a wife, two kids, and a steady job. He was living the good life.

Or so everyone thought.

You see poor Tomas was born with a flaw in his brain. Since he was a small child he was paranoid of everything. He saw demons where there were only shadows. Every day he would cry for someone to save him from non existant ghouls. Once his teacher had to call his parents after he climbed a tree to save himself from another fiend of his imagination.

"But mom!" He would say afterword. "It going to eat me mom!" And this would continue his whole life.

But a long life is never a guarantee.

Now...for a story.


Tomas woke up suddenly. He had a wicked headache and couldn't stop shaking. He closed his eyes hoping it was all just a hellish dream. But no such luck. As he opened his eyes he heard a terrible noise. A mix of moans cries and roars. As the sound grew louder his headache became more and more painful until he felt he needed to scream. And so he did. Unfortunately when he finished his cry the growling grew louder like a hungry beast that just found its prey...a cry of victory.

"Oh god no..." Was all Tomas could muster. As he turned around he saw a sight that would haunt the rest of his life. Horrible grotesque monsters were watching him with horrid grins. Of course that was only the monsters that could grin. Some had faces so deformed they couldn't even hope of making expressions. Tomas turned around again to see an older man. He had a terrified expression on his face.

"What are you doing!? Don't you see those horrible creatures! Follow me!"

Tomas ran. What other choice was there? He could only hope this man was on his side.

As they ran Tomas took note of his surroundings. A pine forest. Usually it would be a very pretty place to hike. But hiking meant slowing his pace and Tomas, as you know, couldn't afford that. It was also raining very hard. Tomas was getting soaked ruining his wool sweater. He looked down to see he was following a dirt path. Although now you might as well have called it a mud path.

The two were getting tired of running but fear for their very lives kept them going. Tomas's pulse was speeding and he was loosing his ability to think straight. He turned around and gasped. The creatures didn't seem to tire of running.

"Don't look back my friend!" Shouted the stranger. "It only induces fear and slows you down!"

Eventually after what felt like hours of running they came upon an old shack. Seeing it as their only chance they ran inside and locked the door. "Thank god it has a lock" Tomas sighed. Now if only they had a lamp.

Then lightning struck lighting up the room for a few precious seconds.

Now lets let your imagination run wild for a minute. Guess what was in the shack? Blood and gore all over the walls? Saws and knives everywhere? Monsters hiding waiting for an ambush?

Although those options could be potentially exiting I cannot lie to you. All that was in the shack was a few barrels of wine and some sketches of trees.

Then there was a bang at the door. The door began to splinter and crack. The two men screamed in a very unmanly fashion.

Did you really believe a silly lock could stop those hungry beasts?

The old man turned and smashed a window. "Go!" He yelled. "It's ME they're after!"

Tomas jumped out the window while the monsters were distracted by eating his partner.

If Tomas were a luckier man he could have made a clean getaway. Maybe there would be a village he could take refuge in. Sadly that was not the case. Tomas cut his hand climbing out the window. The monsters reacted like sharks. They could smell his blood. His friend was only the appetizer.

And so the chase continued. This sadly is all the information I have regarding my dear friend Tomas.

Except...

The other day I found this...

Its not much but you must agree it sounds familiar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Gf9UOnhCY

To this day something worries me. As we both know Tomas hallucinated a lot. Could this all be a freakish nightmare he dreamed up?


I sure hope not.


I'd hate to know I was just a figure of Tomas's imagination.

Advertisement