Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Everything dies. Every single thing that has existed in the past, currently exists, or will ever exist in the future has an end. It is written in the fundamental script of the Universe. So you'll take solace in the fact that you're going to die when the time comes because you're not unique. Nothing is.

1entropy

A typographic representation of entropy.

Entropy is the process of normal decaying into chaos, randomness, and disorder. However, it is also the process of arrangement. Entropy is when unique, different, and individual become uniform and identical.

Not even in your death will you end. Long after the bones in your buried body rot, or the ashes of your seared skeleton disperse. Long after this happens to every human—no, much longer. Long after your pretty little blue planet is engulfed by its star. Long after the flame from every single star is doused, and the gravity they had holding things together vanishes. Not until eons after the entire Universe goes dark—which it will—and everything becomes uniform, and everything becomes nothing, will you finally end.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry about how long you've got left. You've got some time to spare.

Advertisement