Creepypasta Wiki
Register
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
(Undid revision 1366885 by Bruce Bringo (talk))
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{AN|Hey. I found this on some creepy-urban-legends site.}}This is one of the few stories on this list that can be traced back to a real person, including the more frightening details.
It was a Tuesday, I can't remember the date but it was a few years ago now. I'd just got off work and I was stopping by the regular market. A quaint store just down the road from my place. I got all the necessities and was on my way to the counter when it caught my eye, a box of Fruit Loops. Glimmering under light from the white bulbs, at an absolute steal of a price. $2 dollars, for a 500g box, it was a miracle. A once in a lifetime deal, something humankind would ever see again. So I bought two boxes of God's cereal and headed for home.
 
   
  +
A few years ago in Koppel, Pennsylvania, it became common to see a horribly disfigured man walking down the darkened streets at night. He was given the name "Charlie No-Face", or "Green Man", and everyone had their own unique story of when they would see him. That’s because he was one-hundred percent real.
I placed the boxes on the bench, looking over the receipt. I still couldn't believe how cheap they were. This thought stayed with me as I packed away the rest of my groceries and had dinner. I couldn't take my eyes off the boxes, they called to me, like some unattainable goal I would never reach. My mouth watered at the thought of ingesting their sugary goodness. I had a shower and went to bed, dreaming of tomorrow morning when I would be able to eat the loops.
 
   
  +
Born Raymond Robinson in 1910, at the age of eight, the so-called Green Man was trying to view a bird’s nest on Morado Bridge, when he was involved in an accident. He touched a power line, which electrocuted him immediately, and caused horrific facial injuries that never properly healed. Because his appearance tended to cause panic and make babies cry, the Green Man spent most of his seventy-four years hiding out in his home with his family.
A loud bump from downstairs woke me in the middle of the night. A solid but meaty thump, like flesh against wood... Except I had tile. I grabbed my 20 gauge and crept into the hall, the dark played tricks on my eyes, the shadows all casting the same fluttering shapes along the walls. I made my way down the stairs, beads of sweat forming on the back of my neck as I approached the floor.
 
 
I saw it standing there, a horribly deformed eldritch horror. It stood as tall as my ceiling, maybe taller as it hunched over my kitchen bench. It had no legs, a snake-like body clad in leathery white skin. His body forming into a neck and head, with a giant nose and clad in an aged bicycle helmet. A singular arm hoisted a box over its gaping mouth. My Fruit Loops and one box was already empty.
 
 
I watched on in horror as it finished my second box of loops and contorted it's horrific body to look at me. "Provide me with loops, brother." I gasped for air, it's oppressive gaze sapped the life from my legs, and the shotgun clattered to the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, but I could think one thing alone. I had to acquire loops.
 
 
And so I write this tale, to tell you about the Long-Nosed Nobody. And if you see the Long-Nosed Nobody, do not fear, just provide him with LOOPS.
 
   
  +
But at night he would make the streets his own, taking long walks when people were less likely to see him. He didn't want to spend ''all ''of his life hiding inside, after all. But obviously, this didn’t work all the time. Hence, he became a living urban legend in his town, and to this day some brave people drive around all night hoping to catch a glimpse.
 
[[Category:Reality]]
 
[[Category:Reality]]

Revision as of 02:40, 3 October 2018

Author's note: Hey. I found this on some creepy-urban-legends site.



This is one of the few stories on this list that can be traced back to a real person, including the more frightening details.

A few years ago in Koppel, Pennsylvania, it became common to see a horribly disfigured man walking down the darkened streets at night. He was given the name "Charlie No-Face", or "Green Man", and everyone had their own unique story of when they would see him. That’s because he was one-hundred percent real.

Born Raymond Robinson in 1910, at the age of eight, the so-called Green Man was trying to view a bird’s nest on Morado Bridge, when he was involved in an accident. He touched a power line, which electrocuted him immediately, and caused horrific facial injuries that never properly healed. Because his appearance tended to cause panic and make babies cry, the Green Man spent most of his seventy-four years hiding out in his home with his family.

But at night he would make the streets his own, taking long walks when people were less likely to see him. He didn't want to spend all of his life hiding inside, after all. But obviously, this didn’t work all the time. Hence, he became a living urban legend in his town, and to this day some brave people drive around all night hoping to catch a glimpse.