Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Dress in resplendent shimmering green am I. Tall and might my feet planted in the show the envy of all my siblings. I am truly handsome. The cold icy wind whipping up the ice into a thick miasma. Out of the mist of what seems like time everlasting, a small family. They seem to be a jolly lot, talking about on my majestic looks. Singing merely as they looked at my siblings with utter disdain, I can blame then for I am handsome. Then a most horrifying sight. The father of this small pack made a most morbid smile and lifted a small axe.

He said I was perfect and paid a man a small sum for me as if I were a slave. He began to hack at my legs. I could not move for I had passed out and when I awoke I was tied to the roof of their car. I was sickened by this fate, I was too handsome to have this happen to me. What seem like hours flew by at the speed of light. They took me to their home and began to ram a metal rod in what was the stumps of my feet. I was horrified but unable to scream. They began to put string of light on me and sang...

"Oh Christmas tree."

Now I sit with gifts under me, cursing the fact that I am handsome. Slowly dying. A handsome tree am I.



Credited to xolta

Advertisement