Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
Pearl

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask for someone who calls himself "The Holder of Void". The worker will look at you as if you've spoken another language. Repeat your request once more - any more, and your fate is best left unsaid, for our sakes. The worker will stand, visibly shaken, and motion for you to follow. Do so, but look to your feet and carefully count your steps. Once your foot has fallen on the 64th step, stop. The worker will have disappeared.

Turn to your left, and knock thrice on the door in front of you. If there is no answer, turn around and try the same on the door behind you. If there is still no answer, then this game was not yours to play; you will wander the halls of the institution for the rest of eternity.

But, should a childlike voice ask you to come in, quietly open the door and step inside. The room will be simple, painted in solid ocean blue. There will be a child in the middle of the room, sitting at a table, playing what appears to be a cross between a board game and solitaire. The child will look at you with impossibly black eyes, eyes that seem to bore into your very soul and beyond. He will ask you, still staring, "Do you also want a card?"

The next few moments will decide your fate.

Stare into the child's eyes, but do not make a sound. Breathe quietly. He will eventually sigh, and resume his game. He will pull a card out of a stack on the table.

Should that card have a picture on it, the child will sigh again, and throw the card to the ground. Whatever was depicted on the card will come to life - flee, if you wish. If you're lucky, you will die of starvation and dehydration before the impossibly grotesque creature finds you within the halls.

But, should the card be blank, ask in a loud, commanding voice: "Why did they shatter?"

The boy will stare into you, into your mind, as if your very existence is being probed. Do not attempt to hide anything or fight. This Holder's powers are more than what they seem, and you may very well lose your sanity where you stand.

If you are still coherent when this "examination" finishes, you will find yourself falling asleep. Again, do not fight the feeling.

You will wake up in the bed of where you call home, a small, round, pearlescent object in your hand.

This Object is 88 of 538. You've played the game and won, but will you be so lucky at the reunion?

< Previous        |        Next >

Advertisement