Creepypasta Wiki
m (Very minor edit)
MrBigDog (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:
   
 
Be warned, should you succeed; through any polished surface–be it mirror, wood, or window–your reflection will always be watching.
 
Be warned, should you succeed; through any polished surface–be it mirror, wood, or window–your reflection will always be watching.
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
[[File:Reading "I'm Your Problem Now"|thumb|right|335px|Audio Adaption]]
 
[[Category:Ritual]]
 
[[Category:Ritual]]
 
[[Category:Mirrors]]
 
[[Category:Mirrors]]

Revision as of 01:55, 28 November 2012

On any night with a crescent moon, open Winamp, iTunes, or any other music program you might have on your computer that has a shuffle setting. Empty your mind and keep clicking the forward button. If you’re rather unlucky, a song named “I’m your problem now.mp3″ will start playing. For the first minute it will be completely silent.

File:Compy.jpg

Close your eyes when the screams start, and DO NOT OPEN THEM FOR ANY REASON. Horrible imagery will flood your mind, of corpses and unimaginable evil. This will happen as a full seven minutes of this song’s horrible symphony of screams and sounds continues.

IF you make it through those torturous seven minutes, you will wake up on a bench in a deserted Greyhound station. A faceless man at the other end of the station will offer you a cigarette. If you don’t accept it, your eyes will open, the song will be gone and no time will have passed. If you choose to accept it, however, this man will divulge to you the secrets of life.

After you’re done smoking, take the ticket out of his pocket and board the bus coming into the station. You will awake back in your house, and exactly twelve minutes will have passed since you started listening. The problem is that anyone who has survived the song goes insane from the information they’ve just learned.

Be warned, should you succeed; through any polished surface–be it mirror, wood, or window–your reflection will always be watching.



File:Reading "I'm Your Problem Now"

Audio Adaption