Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

A note

Yes, I'm straying from The Trilogy of the Three for a bit to work on some other stuff after my absence. If you're patient, you'll wait for the newest edition

The Pasta

Have you ever heard of an i-Doser? I-Doser is something you can find on the internet that is used to achieve a simulated feeling of a 'drug' through the usage binaural beats. There are well over one hundred 'doses' or 'dosers', and some can be incredibly hard to find.

What if I told you I found the most rare i-Doser that's ever existed.

I came across this one day in the i-Doser store. I was rather bored, so I was just searching the word 'rare' and 'exclusive'. I eventually came up with the great idea of searching 'Satan'. At first, one result flashed in for a split second, but then disappeared once again. Confused, I tried again. Same results. I start up my camera, hoping to catch the unnatural result on film.

Needless to say, I did.

After searching it a couple more times, just to be sure, I stopped the recording and looked over the footage, at the original speeds. The result flashed in and out like it did without recording. I began to slow the footage down until a near stand still, where I can barely make out the text. The text read out the following; "Satan's Song."

I was scared.

I stared at my computer screen, shocked. Why was this popping up and leaving the screen so quickly? Were they trying to hide it, but unsuccessfully? I went to Google, and punched in "Satan's Song." I came up with some boards about supernatural internet phenomenon. Apparently Satan's Song was a banned and rare i-Doser. Only a few people have listened to it without being inflicted with Dementia, Paranoia, and ultimately death in a 7 day span, but those people have even gone missing after listening to the dose.

After a couple days passed, and I did some research, I came home from work, only to find one file on my desktop. Everything else was gone. The folder read out “Satansong.exe.” I opened the file, and of course, “Satansong.exe” sat there, waiting to be activated. I covered my hands over my eyes. I put my PC speakers up to maximum volume and started the dose. At first it was just a quiet humming noise. Then, the volume exploded with shrieks and screams of what sounded like people dying. In the background I heard a mix of previous doses such as Hand of God, Gate of Hades, and so on and so forth. I opened my eyes under the sock. What I opened my eyes too, was a fucking horror. It looked like I had taken a train to hell; corpses laid everywhere, blood leaking to my feet. The blood. I felt it on my feet. It was warm, a sickening crimson. I bent forward and vomited. My bile mixed with the blood, turning it a greenish red. I felt something soft fall off my eyes, the sock, I deducted. The visions could’ve stopped upon the blindfold moving off my face and my eyes opening, but they kept going. I felt pain explode along my body. Blood dripped down from my genitals, stomach, chest, arms and legs. I looked at my body to find massive spikes skewering each spot that blood gushed from. I felt tears roll down my face, this couldn’t be real, it’s impossible. I looked to the area around me explode to lava and blood, when a path began to form in front of me. I didn’t want to follow the path, but it felt like the thing to do, so I went on…

The path was terrible. The screams of the departed echoed around me, blood still pulsating from my wounds. I could’ve died by now, but I wasn’t dead. I wished I were dead, death was better than this, most definitely. Eventually, I came to the end of the path. A spiked gate awaited me. I pushed it open, and fell forward. That’s when I went back to reality.

I strongly suggest not searching for this. Even now I’m plagued with visions of hell, and just to keep myself in check with reality, I have to grip the edge of a seat as hard as I can. I can only pray that the illusions don’t stay for good.

Advertisement