Creepypasta Wiki
Register
Advertisement

In the middle of the night, the little girl woke up to a sound. Someone was in the hallway. She could hear faint footsteps getting closer and closer. Her heart started racing.

"Mommy, are you there?"

As a reply, the door creaked open. The little girl hugged her blanket close to her chest, her tiny hands trembling with fear.

Suddenly, a figure stepped through the door. The little girl was relieved to see her mommy's silhouette in the darkness.

"Mommy, you scared me. Ah, why did you turn on the lights?" the little girl squeaked, blinded by the sudden whiteness. Before she closed her eyes, she caught a glimpse of her mommy lunging towards her. She grabbed her by the shoulder and forcefully sat her on her knees.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" the little girl said, "You are hurting me!"

Her mommy grabbed her hair and pulled up. She then leaned towards her exposed neck, and bit hard, her canine teeth tearing the tender flesh into pieces.

---

"Sweetheart, is everything alright? I heard you screaming. Did you have a nightmare?" mommy said softly.

"I saw a bad dream, mommy," the little girl said, still breathing heavily from the terrible nightmare.

"Mommy is here now, don't be scared no more," mommy said, hugging her daughter tightly.

"I know, mommy, I know," the little devil said, blood still dripping from her canine teeth.



Written by MrDupin
Content is available under CC BY-SA

Author's note: Special thanks to JohnathanNash and Oaura for their feedback on the Writer's Workshop.



Advertisement