Creepypasta Wiki
Register
(Undid revision 1367364 by Hugegayfurryautist (talk))
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
It was a Tuesday, I can't remember the date but it was a few
The rainy season began in early summer, and June had been no exception. It did not surprise the man when he discovered rainwater dripping from his dining room ceiling. Shrugging it off, he placed a tall pot beneath the leak and expected it to stop on its own. However, it continued to rain, and before he knew it, the pot would threaten to overflow. He had to dump the water out first thing in the morning and straight after he returned home from work.
 
  +
years ago now. I'd just got off work and I was stopping by the regular market.
  +
A quaint store just down the road from my place. I got all the necessities and
  +
was on my way to the counter when it caught my eye, a box of Fruit Loops.
  +
Glimmering under light from the white bulbs, at an absolute steal of a price.
  +
$2 dollars, for a 500g box, it was a miracle. A once in a lifetime deal,
  +
something humankind would ever see again. So I bought two boxes of God's cereal
  +
and headed for home.
   
  +
I placed the boxes on the bench, looking over the receipt. I
Eventually, he began to notice water damage at the source of the leak. The white ceiling had discolored, turning a dull shade of brown. He checked the weather and realized that it would continue to rain sporadically over the next ten days. The man was worried about the ceiling mildewing and becoming an expensive repair, so he called a local handyman.
 
  +
still couldn't believe how cheap they were. This thought stayed with me as I
  +
packed away the rest of my groceries and had dinner. I couldn't take my eyes
  +
off the boxes, they called to me, like some unattainable goal I would never
  +
reach. My mouth watered at the thought of ingesting their sugary goodness. I
  +
had a shower and went to bed, dreaming of tomorrow morning when I would be able
  +
to eat the loops.
   
  +
A loud bump from downstairs woke me in the middle of the
Unfortunately, the man could not sign to have the repairs done - only his landlord could. It was a frustrating policy. The man called his landlord but could not reach him. He left him a few voicemails, detailing how the damage was becoming progressively worse. The man was clueless as to why his landlord would not return his calls; they usually kept in touch, speaking at least twice a month. Finally, he reasoned that he would not be held accountable for any damages sustained.
 
  +
night. A solid but meaty thump, like flesh against wood... Except I had tile. I
  +
grabbed my 20 gauge and crept into the hall, the dark played tricks on my eyes,
  +
the shadows all casting the same fluttering shapes along the walls. I made my
  +
way down the stairs, beads of sweat forming on the back of my neck as I
  +
approached the floor.
   
  +
I saw it standing there, a horribly deformed eldritch
One night, the man was startled awake by a massive thump. He quickly turned on his bedside lamp, and just vaguely, he could see an overturned table and a large shape laying across it. He sprinted out of his apartment and called the police, gagging at the smell.
 
  +
horror. It stood as tall as my ceiling, maybe taller as it hunched over my kitchen
  +
bench. It had no legs, a snake-like body clad in leathery white skin. His body
  +
forming into a neck and head, with a giant nose and clad in an aged bicycle
  +
helmet. A singular arm hoisted a box over its gaping mouth. My Fruit Loops and
  +
one box was already empty.
  +
  +
I watched on in horror as it finished my second box of loops
  +
and contorted it's horrific body to look at me. "Provide me with loops,
  +
brother." I gasped for air, it's oppressive gaze sapped the life from my
  +
legs, and the shotgun clattered to the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't see,
  +
but I could think one thing alone. I had to acquire loops.
  +
  +
And so I write this tale, to tell you about the Long-Nosed
  +
Nobody. And if you see the Long-Nosed Nobody, do not fear, just provide him
  +
with LOOPS.
   
The man sat in the police station with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders and a coffee mug resting in his hands. He did know one thing. There had been a dead body in his ceiling, and the water had saturated it so badly that it caved under the weight. So far, the body was unidentifiable due to the rainwater and was being autopsied. While the man waited, he called his landlord and finally reached him, panicking as he explained the situation. His landlord was just as alarmed, and the man pleaded for him to come to the station while he made his statement. The man paused as a detective crossed over to him, and he lowered his phone, wondering if the body had been identified. His blood ran immediately cold, and he shook his head with terror. The body belonged to Richard Thompson, his landlord, and he had died over a year ago. That's not what disturbed him the most. If his landlord was dead, then who was pretending to be him?
 
 
[[Category:Disappearances]]
 
[[Category:Disappearances]]
 
[[Category:Nature]]
 
[[Category:Nature]]

Revision as of 03:06, 3 October 2018

It was a Tuesday, I can't remember the date but it was a few years ago now. I'd just got off work and I was stopping by the regular market. A quaint store just down the road from my place. I got all the necessities and was on my way to the counter when it caught my eye, a box of Fruit Loops. Glimmering under light from the white bulbs, at an absolute steal of a price. $2 dollars, for a 500g box, it was a miracle. A once in a lifetime deal, something humankind would ever see again. So I bought two boxes of God's cereal and headed for home.

I placed the boxes on the bench, looking over the receipt. I still couldn't believe how cheap they were. This thought stayed with me as I packed away the rest of my groceries and had dinner. I couldn't take my eyes off the boxes, they called to me, like some unattainable goal I would never reach. My mouth watered at the thought of ingesting their sugary goodness. I had a shower and went to bed, dreaming of tomorrow morning when I would be able to eat the loops.

A loud bump from downstairs woke me in the middle of the night. A solid but meaty thump, like flesh against wood... Except I had tile. I grabbed my 20 gauge and crept into the hall, the dark played tricks on my eyes, the shadows all casting the same fluttering shapes along the walls. I made my way down the stairs, beads of sweat forming on the back of my neck as I approached the floor.

I saw it standing there, a horribly deformed eldritch horror. It stood as tall as my ceiling, maybe taller as it hunched over my kitchen bench. It had no legs, a snake-like body clad in leathery white skin. His body forming into a neck and head, with a giant nose and clad in an aged bicycle helmet. A singular arm hoisted a box over its gaping mouth. My Fruit Loops and one box was already empty.

I watched on in horror as it finished my second box of loops and contorted it's horrific body to look at me. "Provide me with loops, brother." I gasped for air, it's oppressive gaze sapped the life from my legs, and the shotgun clattered to the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, but I could think one thing alone. I had to acquire loops.

And so I write this tale, to tell you about the Long-Nosed Nobody. And if you see the Long-Nosed Nobody, do not fear, just provide him with LOOPS.