Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
IMG 4257

You jolt awake from your sleep. That feeling that you just fell through the floor gets to you, and your heart is still pounding from the spasm that disturbed you. You're still in your towel; you must've nodded off right after you came out of the shower.

Holding your head in your hands, you feel disoriented. You stay like this for a while before you shuffle over and glance down to your phone.

Picking it up, you squint as your eyes adjust to the light.

3:47 AM - You've only been asleep for about an hour.

You lay your head back down and momentarily close your eyes, but then you start to hear a rattling sound.

You get out of your bed and walk towards your door, grabbing the handle and gently pulling it towards you. You glance across the hallway.

You can just make out the silhouette of your bathroom door in the dark. Just as you begin to go back to bed, you see  a faint light dimly flashing behind the bathroom door.

Did you forget to close your bathroom window? You are certain that you didn't leave the light on.

You barge into the bathroom. The air is still thick and heavy with condensation. You check your window; it's closed.

From only an hour's sleep, your eyes heavy with bags, and you have a semi-permanent scowl on your face.

You go to turn the light on. For a split-second the room is lit, but then the bulb cuts out.

Within that split second you noticed something in the mirror; however, it was fogged up from the condensation. You run across to your bedroom and grab your phone.

Suddenly, you hear a thud.

You rush back into the bathroom, rub the fog off the mirror, and shine your phone onto it.

But there's nothing looking back.

Advertisement