Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

May 31st, 2006

Dear Me,

Well. This is my first journal entry, future me. Let's hope what my therapist said works.

It's been quite a long day today. Boss yelled at me for misfiling some papers at work. Forgot my umbrella, so I was soaked during the walk to work. Gotta love California, the city of dreams (not really). In brighter news, Sarah has agreed to meet up with me today. Found this nice restaurant, Fortunato, up on Sanders Boulevard. Hopefully, this takes my mind off Millie's death a little bit. Sometimes, I wish I was up there with her, reliving our childhood. I should get ready for the date.

Noah Byrne

June 1st, 2006

Dear Me,

Date went horribly last night. Or should I say, there was no date at all. Sarah was a no-show. Ended up just canceling the reservation and eating at some fast food place near here. Waste of my time.

News has been showing riot incidents across the country, due to some biotech leak in Arizona. There was almost no one at the office today, just me, Mitch, and Boss. We resumed everything, as per usual. Mitch ended up leaving early. Hopefully he and his family are fine. Therapist prescribed me some pills again. Weirdly enough, we were the only people in the entirety of the building today. Kinda odd. Usually, there's more people around.

Noah Byrne

June 2nd, 2006

Dear Me,

Apartment power went out this morning. The electrical company said that they're working on it. They better get it working; I'm missing out on a lot of TV shows, and I got dishes to clean. Boss said that there would be no work today, so I decided to take a walk at the park. It's weird - barely anyone was there, but the summer breeze was nice, with the trees dancing in the wind. Saw in the newspapers that riots are getting worse. My therapist said that we wouldn't be doing a session today, but insisted I take more of the pills.

Noah Byrne

June 3rd, 2006

Dear Me,

Power still hasn't come back on, which is weird on the electrical company's part, since they usually get it running in a day. Streets are now deserted for some reason. Gave me a chance to enjoy my walk in peace. Heard some weird stuff today, but I honestly thought nothing of it. My parents mailed me a gift, a Colt M1911, seven round mag, semi auto. Strange, they never wanted me buying a gun. Guess they just gave in. Still no work today. Boss hasn't replied back to my emails in a while now, which is quite annoying. I gotta go grocery shopping soon.

Noah Byrne

June 4th, 2006

Dear Me,

Now I know why my parents gave me that gun.

There was no one at the grocery store today, which was unusual. Ended up just leaving the money at the checkout register. Got home, heard screaming. Then there was this huge explosion on the other end of the street. I saw the military fighting people, innocent people. Except they weren't innocent at all. They were killing soldiers out there. Almost like cannibals. One of these...things ended up breaking into my apartment. Had no choice but to shoot him dead. It's almost like he was trying to eat me alive. In any case, this was self defense.

Dreamt about Millie the other night, makes me miss her even more. Wish I could die at this moment and finally get to visit her again.

Noah Byrne

June 5th, 2006

Dear Me,

The situation is getting worse. My therapist hasn't been returning my calls. Neither have my boss, family, or friends. I overheard my neighbors referring to these cannibals as "zombies", for some reason, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Two of these things broke into my apartment again. Had to shoot 'em. Hope my neighbors are doing OK for themselves.

Noah Byrne

June 6th, 2006

Dear Me,

This is gonna be my last entry for a while now.

Hadn't heard from my neighbors anymore. There was a second attack last night. One of the cannibals bit me in the goddamn shoulder. It hurts like crazy! Water is down, power's down. I'm starting to feel nauseous. Y'know, human meat doesn't sound all that bad for dinner tonight. What am I kidding, that's crazy! Anyway, I'm out of food, water... my bullets, they're gone. My family and friends are probably dead.

Damn, this hurts like hell. Makes me crave human flesh even more!

Noah Byrne

Advertisement