Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

4th Creepypasta


"Man, this masquerade ball might be a bit fun!" said Joseph.

Joseph and his friend, Katy, were debating on whether or not to go to a masquerade ball.

"Nooo! It would be boring, and all we would be doing is dancing around with random people," said Katy.

"Come on! You owe me one Katy, after that time I saved you from that weird smiley guy."

"Grrrr. Fine," said Katy.

So, a week later, they bought costumes and were walking into the entrance of the ball.

As soon as they walked in, they noticed that all the costumes looked incredibly real. As if the costumes were tattooed into their skins.

After an hour of dancing, Joseph met up with Katy.

"You were right! This is pretty fun," said Katy.

That was the last thing he heard from Katy ever again.

He woke up on a table with his hands and feet strapped to the corners.

"What?..."

He looked to the left to see the most horrifying sight he had ever seen in his life.

It was Katy, but her skin was stripped away. The only skin left on her was her face.

"Wha—Katy? KATY, NO!," screamed Joseph

Joseph felt the worst pain he had ever felt in his life. He looked down to see a man cutting away at the skin in his legs and feet. He screamed, and faded out from the pain.

He woke up later, with his stomach open. He had some sort of electrical skeleton in it.

The doctor came back again, and started at his arms. He blacked out again.

He woke up later, in a costume. He was standing, but he couldn't control his movements.

"Don't try to move. You are now one of my many minions. You will stay here until theend of your days. But don't worry, it won't be so bleak. You'll be dancing with you friend Katythe whole time".

He looked over to see Katy in a masquerade dress.

The last thing he remembered was the dancing...

The endless dancing....

Advertisement