Creepypasta Wiki
Register
Advertisement
Photo-0041

Currently under repair.


December 25, 2009 12:50 AM: It was Christmas day, well technically it was. I stood there staring at my brand new procession. It was a replacement to my old one that was stolen and destroyed. I wanted to ride it right now but it was freezing cold outside. But didn’t care I got my thick coat and walked my new bicycle outside.

I knew it was below freezing outside since seeing black ice embedded in the street. I hopped on my bike and started pedaling. At first I was a bit shakily, getting used to my new bike. I got the hang of it and started soaring though the dark cold streets. I missed the feeling being a bicycle. I felt the cold freezing air hitting my face and my hands. I started to go faster and faster. I ignored my emotions and thoughts. Everything looked so peaceful and quiet, passing the laminated and decorated houses. I didn’t see that patch of black ice.

I lost control of my bike and fell hard on the black ice. I was in so much pain I couldn’t move. I lay there cold and in pain. Each time I tried standing up, a sharp pain coursed through my knee. I started crawling towards my bike. I got a hold the handles until I heard footsteps.

I was a kid about my age and height. He was wearing a blue jacket, black jeans, white tennis shoes, and a white beanie.

“It looks like you need some help” he said.

“Yeah, sure ….” I mumbled.

He helped me up. “So what are doing out here so late?” he asked.

“Just taking a ride on my bike, until I ran into some black ice…” I answered while trying to walk.

“You shouldn’t be out here” his voice more stern. “Why?” I questioned. “Just cause, it’s dangerous out here” he said in low voice. I picked my bike and used it to help me walk. “Do you need help getting home” he asked.

1:30 AM: We both walked down the empty streets, turning and crossing. We talked about random stuff and things our lives. We both had many things in common. I was really enjoying the presence of my new found friend. We got to my house and I said to him

“Thanks for helping man, I really appreciate it”.

“No, problem, it’s time for me go now” he happily said.

“Wait, I didn’t catch your name” I asked.

“Frank Torres” he answered.

“Hey, where do you live, I like for us to hang out sometime.” I asked him.

” Where do I live… uhh...? I live upstairs now.” he responded.

He started to walk away. “Wait… what?” I yelled out. I tried running but the sharp pain in my knee prevented me from doing that. He disappeared behind the distant houses.

I never saw him again after that night. I recently found out that the bike I have used to belong to a kid before he went missing. The parents sold the bike to my dad. Sometimes in a cold winter night I could see him in the distant and hear “Thank you”.



Written by Sloshedtrain

Advertisement