Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Red Pine forest 9:52 pm november 2

I was out camping with my family in a nearby forest when it happened. I was gathering water from a small pond adjacent from the campsite, when I saw I black flying figure in the air. I looked up, and I saw the figure a little more clear now. It was shaped like a boy, about 11 or 12. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I went back to camp with our water.

My house 10:23 pm november 3

I got up to use the bathroom, when I noticed something odd. My 9 year old son's door was slightly open, when he always keeps it closed. I peeked into his room, and my heart skipped a beat. He wasn't in there, and the window was open. The one he can't reach. I woke everyone up and we started looking for james. Nothing. No trace of him. He was gone. As if he just... disappeared.

Downtown 12:09 am november 4

We started putting up lost child signs. I saw that there were other lost child signs. Something was up in this little town of ours, and we were going to get to the bottom of it.

My house 9:30 pm

We got ellie and alex in one room. We all had a weapon of some sort. I had a shotgun, my wife had two desert eagles, and alex and ellie each had knifes and a hidden camera just incase he/she is too much for us. The power went off all of the sudden. And the door flew open. There it was. What ever took james, was floating in front of us. Me and my wife started to fire our weapons, but the bullets flew right through it, as if it were a shadow. Alex and Ellie were somewhat hypnotized. They didn't hear a word I said. The figure held out its hands, and alex and ellie grabbed them. I tried to grab them, but it was too fast. It crashed through a window and flew towards the second star to the right.

To this day, I am looking for my children. And I will never stop until I find them.

Advertisement