Creepypasta Wiki
(Adding categories)
Tag: Source edit
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
One day, Jungkook decided to tell one of his hyungs his deep dark secrets… none other than Min Yoongi himself.
It was a pretty lamp and it was quite cheap. It would be nice to go in my room, as it was bright, but not blinding.  I went up to the store clerk to buy it and they looked me dead in the eye. I saw a wave of fear.
 
   
  +
“Hyungie? I want to tell you something, please don’t tell anyone.” Jungkook said as he sat on the couch, diaper in place.
“T-this lamp sir?” said the clerk.
 
   
  +
“What’s up Kookie?” Yoongi said as he turned to Jungkook from his computer.
“Yes, is there a problem?”  I asked.
 
   
  +
“I know you’re open minded that’s why I want to tell you… and also because we’ve had a few flings but not officially dating yet too…”
“There is.” the clerk paused, “IT'S UGLY!”
 
   
  +
“If you want us to be together, I’ll be happy to call you mine but, go on, sweetness.”
He started laughing to himself as he rang it up and gave it to me.
 
   
  +
“P-please hyung, I’d love that but here it goes: I use diapers in my studio… I get horny when I use it, hyung…”
“Thanks for taking that ugly ass lamp, now the place feels just a tad bit prettier.” the clerk said smugly.
 
   
  +
“Okay.”
“Yeah, whatever.” I said.
 
   
  +
“Wait, just okay? You’re okay with that?”
I took the lamp home and set it up next to my bed. My room was always clean and I knew if something was out of place. I'm kind of a freak when it comes to organization.
 
   
  +
“Sure, why wouldn’t I be? In fact, I’d love it if you let loose on my lap. Hyung will help you.”
Anyways, on the first night with the lamp I would hear voices in my room, even though I was home alone. I live alone on my parents' old farm. After they died, I felt as if it was my duty to live there and keep it nice and tidy just how they liked it. That being said, it kind of became my life, and because of that, it's quite lonely and I haven’t had company in forever, so hearing talking really spooked me. I checked everywhere and there were no signs of any people near the house or in my room. That night I slept, and had one of those nightmares that just felt so real.
 
   
  +
“W-wait you’re into this too?!”
In the nightmare, I was in my room, only it was a mess, everything was scrambled all over and the windows were shattered. I saw a cop walk into my room, look around, and let out a sigh. He walked out and locked the door moments after. Out of nowhere, I was outside the house as it was burning, and in the middle of it all I could swear something was sitting there. I woke up before figuring out what it was.
 
   
  +
“I like seeing people using it. But not myself. Now do Hyungie a favour and put a diaper on. And one question: do you use it for pee? Or number 2 as well?”
It was something that made my skin crawl. I woke up, only to realize I had to go to work.
 
   
  +
“For both, it feels so good, I love it when it spreads all over! Also, I have one on already…” Jungkook replied as he pulled down his sweatpants to his knees to show a fresh diaper.
After a long day at the pizza shop, going around and delivering food to people, I just wanted to go home and fall asleep. When I got home though, I saw that my entire house was a mess. Clothes were scrambled everywhere and family pictures I loved seemed to be burnt, but something about the burn marks seemed odd. Like it wasn’t a burn from a match or lighter, but from a lightbulb.
 
   
  +
“Ugh, you’re so cute. Sit on hyung’s lap!” Yoongi said and rolled his shorts up so all of his thighs were exposed.
“Strange...” I thought to myself.
 
   
  +
“Pull your pants down hyung. It’ll feel better.”
I cleaned up and put the pictures back in their place (I kept a copy of the original photos in a box in a safe place so they wouldn’t get damaged). I figured the next day I would go and print out some more copies to put back up. Then, when I went in my room, I noticed the light bulb on my new lamp seemed to have been burnt and was hot to touch, although from a guess, it probably had cooled down a bit.
 
   
  +
“What the little prince wants, he gets.” Yoongi replied and pulled down both shorts and underwear. “H-hyungie! I didn’t think you were THAT big… you’re so short.” When they normally had their little flings, Jungkook never sees Yoongi’s dick because he’s too high from the fucking and because Jungkook is blindfolded.
“Damnit, I just got this and it goes out. Guess it is a piece of junk.” I mumbled.
 
   
  +
“It’s all about the shoe size, Jungkook. I’m 3-4 sizes bigger than you are.” Yoongi replied as he sat back down on his chair. “Now come on, sit on hyung’s lap.”
I probably should have been much more worried that my house was a mess but in all honesty, nothing at all was missing and all of the family's money was still in its place so really nothing happened. I see it as something for me to do that I actually enjoy. Cleaning this house makes me feel alive again. I guess I need help.
 
   
  +
Jungkook smiled and went to Yoongi, he sat on the older’s lap, facing him. “I love you hyung.”
That night, I couldn’t sleep. I guess the reality of people being inside the house sunk in.  People were in here, a place I call home, people were in here walking around and touching my stuff. I grew up here and my parents died here and these people just broke in. A wave of anger hit me and I sat up and threw the lamp across the room.
 
   
  +
“I love you too, baby. Now let hyung do the work, I have water if you want it.” Yoongi said as he showed Jungkook the water bottles, the younger drank 2 bottles.
“UGHHH, I'm going to have to clean that up won’t I? Big deal, I'll probably just get some enjoyment out of it. What the hell happened to me?” I yelled.
 
   
  +
Not even 10 minutes of giving Yoongi hickies later, Jungkook started squirming on his hyung’s lap, making Yoongi go hard a little bit.
It took a second but then I realized, I never heard the crash of the lamp hitting the floor. I looked to where I threw it and there it was, sitting upright in an idle position.
 
   
  +
“Baby, stop it. Hyung’s gonna end up coming on the both of us.” Yoongi said as he saved his work (just in case).
“What the hell?”
 
   
  +
“Need.to.potty.” Jungkook said, strained as he held his pee in.
The lamp seems to be connected to weird activity. I hear footsteps along with voices but no one is there. I invite friends over and they say nothing happens, even though it's louder than ever when others are over. I've tried therapy but that made it worse. I got home and the voices mocked me, said that it was my fault my parents died and that it was my fault I had no one. The worst part is I believed them.
 
   
  +
“Just go, baby.”
This all led to me forgetting about the organization rule that kept the house clean. I lost my job within a week of not showing up and my friends, or at least the ones I had left, abandoned me. How could I blame them? I’ve become so obsessed with holding up a memory and keeping it the way things were instead of moving on. But it was too late, the voices said so. I knew there was a time where I could have avoided this. That was a lifetime ago.
 
   
  +
“Shit might come out too, hyung.”
[[File:Roomstalkers origin image.png|alt=roomstalker school picture|thumb|207.986x207.986px]]
 
   
  +
“I don’t care, baby. Just go, let hyung feel ot for the first time.”
I saw it, I saw what the lamp really is. It first looked like a person creeping around in the dark at night, but I saw the glow of the eyes and the shade from that fucking ugly lamp I bought. It saw me and stared at me. It had glowing eyes with no mouth, and what seemed like barbed wire hanging from it. It was probably 8 feet tall, as it almost touched my ceiling, but was as thin as a skeleton.
 
   
  +
Jungkook faced Yoongi and looked at him in the eyes before relaxing and forcefully pushing his piss out, after 20 seconds of pissing, logs of soft shit came out of his anus, making his moan, it felt so good because his Yoongi hyung’s thighs squished the shit.
I should’ve been scared, but I felt at ease. It stood, motionless, looking at me, and I walked towards it. The closer I got, the nicer the voices became, I swear I heard my parents calling out to me, telling me to go towards it. I submitted to this thing and I walked into its embrace. And then it all hit me. I screamed as its razor sharp claws shredded me. I think someone was outside cause I heard screams from out there but I didn’t last much longer. I felt the darkness consume me until I was gone.
 
   
  +
“H-hyungie~” the younger moaned loudly as he got hard. Yoongi by then was also rock hard from the euphoric feeling, “Good boy, you’re hyung’s good boy.” Yoongi said as he pressed onto the from to the diaper, helping Jungkook a bit.
----
 
   
  +
Jungkook was still shitting into the full diaper “I had not shit for over 5 days, hyungie. This feels so good!” Jungkook cried.
“What the hell?” the deputy said as he gagged at the sight of the local pizza man in pieces.
 
   
  +
After 5 minutes, he finished. The both of them quickly laid some newspapers on the floor before Jungkook sat on Yoongi’s lap on the floor. “So good for hyung, huh?” Yoongi cooed as Jungkook rocked himself back and forth on his hyung’s penis.
“Legend goes there was an animal here of some sort that tore him to pieces, getting away before anyone could see it. The whole room is in shambles except this lamp, seems untouched." said the detective of the town.
 
   
  +
Yoongi stopped the younger and untaped the diaper, “What a beautiful mess. My baby’s mess is so beautiful.” Yoongi said softly as he stroked the younger’s sensitive but incredibly dirty dick.
“Ugly thing ain’t it,” said the deputy as he walked away.
 
   
  +
They both stroked each other before cumming into the dirty diaper.
The sheriff looked around. Something didn’t sit right with the scene, it didn’t seem like an animal, but hell, how could he know. He stood up, looked around once more, and let out a sigh of dismay. He walked out of the room, as the last person to ever enter it. The house burnt down that night, the only thing that survived was a lamp. An ugly one at that. It’s said it survived because it was blown out of the house after the microwave exploded, but people in the town knew something was wrong with that lamp. Its aura, its feeling, it was alive.
 
   
  +
Jungkook taped the dirty diaper back up and looked at Yoongi.
  +
  +
“Thanks Hyung.”
  +
  +
“Let’s do it again soon, baby boy. Now let’s clean our hands and put pants back on. We’ll go into your studio to get you changed.” Yoongi said as he wiped his hands with a load of antibacterial wet wipes, Jungkook did so too.
  +
  +
“We should do it in public.”
  +
  +
“Hyung! We’re celebrities, we can’t do that!”
  +
  +
“Nobody’s gotta know.”
  +
  +
“Hyung, no. It’ll be so embarrassing!”
  +
  +
“It’s okay, baby. I’m not forcing you. We can do whatever is comfortable for you.”
  +
  +
Jungkook smiled at his hyung, “sleep with me tonight?”
  +
  +
“Sure, as long as you wear a diaper. I’ll be happy sleeping with you!”
  +
  +
“Deal!”
  +
  +
Soon they stayed in Jungkook’s studio, telling everyone else that they were going to stay behind and Jungkook was changed into a new diaper.
  +
  +
They ordered some spicy food as well as some burritos for their dinner.
  +
  +
“Hyung?”
  +
  +
“Yes, baby?”
  +
  +
“How did you get into this?”
  +
  +
“Accidentally saw it when watching porn, what about you?”
  +
  +
“Didn’t want to get up… I regret nothing.” Jungkook replied, patting his diaper.
  +
  +
Both of them had a shower and now only in diaper and underwear. They took their clothes off as soon as they entered Jungkook’s studio.
  +
  +
They finished their food (JK also took triple the suggested amount of laxatives too) and pulled Jungkook’s couch out into a bed and proceeded to watch the movie, they had air con on and a thin blanket to cover them. Jungkook looks down at his hyung’s underwear that seemed too big, then put his hands in one of the holes in the briefs, pulled it out and stroked the older’s penis (which was several inches bigger than his own.)
  +
  +
“Baby, what are you doing?” Yoongi asked then smiled. “Just wanna feel your big member… I’ll stop if you want?” Jungkook said as he paused. “Keep going, baby. Hyung likes that.” Yoongi replied and focused his eyes on the movie they had on.
  +
  +
“Hyung needs to cum now, baby.” Yoongi moaned as he looked at the boy, Jungkook stroked quicker, letting his hyung cum onto the ‘bed’ (which was covered with a bedsheet and the had laid some puppy pee pads underneath the bedsheet). “Thanks, honey.” Yoongi said and ruffled the maknae’s hair. “Where’s that big bottle?” Yoongi asked, referring to a empty 5 litre bottle Jungkook had. “Here, hyung.” Jungkook said as he handed it over to Yoongi who then went on his knees and poked his penis into the bottle opening and pissed. Jungkook couldn’t help but to stare at the older pissing into the bottle.
  +
  +
“Wow hyung!” Jungkook said in awe as he got a bit horny. “You like to see hyung pee, baby?” Yoongi asked as he let the stream die down. Jungkook nodded enthusiastically as he started stroking himself through the dry diaper.
  +
  +
Yoongi put the lid back on the bottle and put it on the floor. “You drank that whole 5 litres and yet you haven’t pissed. Do you need to go?” Yoongi asked as he grabbed the laptop, turned on his extra secure VPN before going onto the dark web for specific dirty porn he liked (no torchure or anything like that). “Yea… I was hoping that if I get a hard on, it’ll help…”
  +
  +
Yoongi also grabbed his phone and went on one of the try not to pee videos and turned it onto full volume, letting Jungkook hear it. “Sit on my lap and watch the video baby.” Yoongi said softly, Jungkook did as hold as he sat on the older’s lap, chest to chest and watched the video.
  +
  +
Yoongi searched up to dirty diaper sex videos to help them ‘get in the mood’. Jungkook had said earlier on he would be happy to watch some naughty videos and do naughty things too.
  +
  +
Yoongi felt more squirming but no warmth on his legs when the video stopped. “I made it hyung!” Jungkook said, happily. “Baby, have it on repeat, keep watching it. Hyung needs you to lose control like a good boy.” Yoongi said softly as he added videos into a playlist, “Okay, hyung! I’ll hold it til I lose control!!” Jungkook said excitedly.
  +
  +
It took quite a while for Jungkook to lose control, it was probably the 5th time watching the video and Jungkook was still going, even Yoongi felt like he needed to pee. “Still holding on?” Yoongi asked as Jungkook replayed the video again. “Mhm!” Jungkook managed to strain out. “I think you’re gunna let loose on this one.” Yoongi teased. “I’m trying to make it to 10, hyung and if I pa-pass 10, I’m going to 15…” Jungkook said as he squirmed again. “Aish, giving yourself a competition are you?” Yoongi cooed, Jungkook nodded. “Well I made a playlist of videos I’ve watched before as well as other other videos that seemed really good.” Yoongi said as he turned the boy around so it was back to chest instead.
  +
  +
In the middle of the 8th one, Jungkook couldn’t hold it anymore and let loose. “What a good boy for hyung. Well done, baby.” Yoongi cooed as he played with the wet diaper, pressing hard and moving up and down ‘stroking’ JK dick. “Hyung, keep going!” Jungkook moaned as he forcefully pushed against Yoongi’s hand and rocked himself, eventually squirting cum into his diaper “so good.” Jungkook said softly.
  +
  +
“Good boy! I have around 5 hours worth of video, hopefully the lax works by then…”
  +
  +
“Well triple the amount right? Should I put some marshmallows up the hole too?” Jungkook asked as he opened up his fridge freezer and took out the bag of marshmallows.
  +
  +
“Let hyung do it.”
  +
  +
Yoongi untapes the diaper after Jungkook laid down and put his legs up. The older proceeded to put 20 marshmallows up Jungkook’s hole.
  +
  +
And so, they watched porn all night with Jungkook shitting constantly. Not that either of them minded.
  +
  +
<nowiki>*</nowiki>2 months later*
  +
  +
Jungkook and Yoongi went to the mall and headed right to the pharmacy for one thing and one thing only but we all know they’ll be side tracked.
  +
  +
“Hyung, I’m about to piss myself. I need a pee.”
  +
  +
“Go then. No one will know.”
  +
  +
Jungkook went aside to the benches and sat down. Yoongi sitting next to him, “if it’s uncomfortable, we can stop, baby.”
  +
  +
“N-no, I just wanted to sit down to wee… I’m going now. Let’s walk, please?” Jungkook said as he stood up while peeing.
  +
  +
Yoongi smiled and stood up. “Good boy. You’re hyungie’s good boy.”
  +
  +
Jungkook smiled as the continued walking towards the pharmacy. Still peeing in the process, stream slowly stopping as they entered the pharmacy.
  +
  +
“Ready baby?”
  +
  +
“Ready as I’ll ever be.” The younger replied shyly.
  +
  +
Yoongi held onto Jungkook’s hand and lead him towards the right section.
  +
  +
They grabbed several packs of catheters and brought them (and brought some lube too)
  +
  +
They left the store with what they needed. “Let’s go to the store to put it on, okay?”
  +
  +
Jungkook nodded as they went towards a very small and empty store that Yoongi actually brought to hide from everyone.
  +
  +
The windows and doors were blacked out, no one could see in but whoever’s in there could see out.
  +
  +
“Are you 100% sure about this Kookie? You won’t be able to control your at all.”
  +
  +
“Yes. If there was one for my bowels, I’d do it too.”
  +
  +
“You’re so hot baby. Hyungie just sanitised the bed chair, take your clothes off for hyungie, okay?”
  +
  +
Jungkook nodded and did as told, he looked out the windows and saw people minding their own businesses. “This place is so cool hyungie!”
  +
  +
“I know right. I’m so glad I brought this old dentist store. We can come here anytime we want to as well! I brought this anonymously.”
  +
  +
“Wow hyung! So cool! Should I take the diaper off too?” Jungkook asked as he took all his clothing off.
  +
  +
“Yes, baby but remember: you won’t be able to cum when this is in, okay?”
  +
  +
“Okay hyung. Anything to lose control for hyung.”
  +
  +
“Such a good boy.” Yoongi cooed “take off your diaper, hyung will fuck you one last time and let you cum okay?”
  +
  +
Yoongi did just that, semen all over the younger’s abdomen.
  +
  +
Yoongi the put sterile gloves on and prepared the catheter (making sure it was off.)
  +
  +
“Ready, bun? Since you’ve had one in for surgery, I don’t think it will feel as bad.”
  +
  +
“I’m excited…”
  +
  +
“Okay, hyung will start now.”
  +
  +
Yoongi lubed up the plastic tube and slowly pushed the catheter into the bunny’s penis, making the maknae wince a little but the cold lube helped.
  +
  +
“There we go.” Yoongi said, smiling in success as he see the tube fill up with urine. “How does it feel?”
  +
  +
“Weird but good. Diaper on now?” Jungkook replied, Yoongi smiled and nodded as he unblocked the catheter and quickly taping the boy’s diaper up.
  +
  +
“Look at that: no control whatsoever ever!” Yoongi cooed as he threw the rubbish into a black bin bag and putting the rest of the stuff into a locked cabinet (where there were other supplies). Jungkook looked down and smiled as he walked towards the window
  +
  +
“And nobody’s gotta know.” Jungkook said softly as he stood like a mannequin while his penis is leaking urine. “Fuck, you’re so cute!” Yoongi said as he walked over to Jungkook.
  +
  +
“No public he said. Now look at you!”
  +
  +
“Hush hyung. I was scared but no one can see.”
  +
  +
“Should we make you shit? I have some stuff that’ll cause you to shit in a few hours time.”
  +
  +
“Okay!”
  +
  +
Jungkook just wants to have fun now. Afterall, 2 months break… it’s great!
  +
  +
Yoongi smiled as handed Jungkook 3 pills, which the younger took immediately. Yoongi then shoved a bullet up the younger’s ass, the bullet being a suppository.
  +
  +
“Let’s go shopping now, baby.”
  +
  +
“B-but I’m gunna shit.”
  +
  +
“It’s okay, no one will know. If needs to be, I have cologne in your diaper bag.”
  +
  +
“Okay… sure!”
  +
  +
“That’s my boy!” Yoongi said as they got all their clothes back on and left their shop and locked it up.
  +
  +
“Let go to Louis Vuitton first! I’ll buy you something for being such a good boy!”
  +
  +
“Ooo! I love LV!”
  +
  +
“I know you do… you’re an expensive boy!”
  +
  +
“I take after Jimin hyung… and TaeTae hyung”
  +
  +
They head to the store and brought some stuff then went to a few more shops and brought more stuff as he slowly reached the food court, Jungkook started feeling the effects of the lax and bullet.
  +
  +
Yoongi rushed them both into one of the secluded booths in the food court and went to order their food while JK waited.
  +
  +
When Yoongi came back, the curtain was closed. Meaning Jungkook probably closed it so he opened it a little and he was right, the younger’s pants and the snap on plastic pants were off. Pants being at his ankles while the plastic pants were fully off. Jungkook looked like he was in pain.
  +
  +
“Come on, stand a little and sit on hyung’s lap.”
  +
  +
Jungkook stood up, using the table for support.
  +
  +
“H-hyung. It hurts, I need to go…” Jungkook whispered as he sat on his hyungs lap with his soaked diaper.
  +
  +
“Eat baby. Let your body do it’s job”
  +
  +
“O-okay.” Jungkook replied as he started eating his fries and relaxing. Shit slowly pouring out into his piss soaked diaper.
  +
  +
“What a good boy for hyungie. These diapers are really good at being odorless!”
  +
  +
“Hm-ah shit. More’s coming” Jungkook cried quietly and he pushed as hard as he can. Yoongi just kept eating. “Good boy, baby. I’ll change you  when we get back to the apartment or dorm, okay? Where do you wanna go?” Yoongi asked as Jungkook took a breather. He was finally finished.
  +
  +
“Dorm? It isn’t like we don’t hear Taehyung and Hoseok hyungs fucking like dogs.”
  +
  +
Yoongi bursted out laughing there and then while Jungkook finished his last chicken nugget.
  +
  +
“You’re not wrong. I’m surprised Jimin didn’t join them.” Yoongi stated as Jungkook got off his lap.
  +
  +
“It’s because he likes you, hyung.”
  +
  +
“But he said he likes you?”
  +
  +
“Wait what? Does that mean…”
  +
  +
“He likes the both of us?”
  +
  +
“Do you think he’d accept our… ways of living?”
  +
  +
“Should we try talking to him today?”
  +
  +
“I guess… you won’t leave me if we do get together with Jimin, right? Promise you won’t leave me aside like a toy?”
  +
  +
“Oh baby. Is that why you’re worried? I could never! I love you so fucking much Kookie. I’ll love you til the day I die!” Yoongi said then kissed JK on the lips. “Don’t you ever think that… ever! Your Yoongi Hyung loves you, little prince.”
  +
  +
Jungkook smiled shyly “Sorry for thinking that way hyungie.”
  +
  +
“I’m just happy you voiced out your concerns baby. Now, let’s get it!”
  +
  +
“Hyunnnng! That my line.” Jungkook pouted jokingly.
  +
  +
“Let’s go, baby.” Yoongi said as he walked out of the mall hand in hand.
  +
  +
<nowiki>*</nowiki>Time skip*
  +
  +
Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were sat in Yoongi’s room to have a chat. Jungkook jumping into his hyung’s bed and hid under the covers.
  +
  +
“Soo, Jimin. Jungkook and I realised something.”
  +
  +
“What is it Hyung?”
  +
  +
“Answer honestly though okay?”
  +
  +
“Of course.”
  +
  +
“Do you like the both of us?”
  +
  +
“… Yes.”
  +
  +
“More than friends?”
  +
  +
“Wayyy more.”
  +
  +
“Well you can join our relationship if you want to. On one condition-“
  +
  +
“Wait really?! What condition.”
  +
  +
“This is going to be hard to explain but kinks. Are you interested in kinks?”
  +
  +
“Yes… but the kinks I’m into are quite… dirty? I guess that’s the word.” Jimin replied (the man’s got NO shame)
  +
  +
“So’s mines and Jungkookie’s. Would you like to tell us?”
  +
  +
“Well… bodily fluids from the lower region. No blood, no vomit, none of that.”
  +
  +
Yoongi nodded and locked the door to his room. “Kookie, come out of the covers, baby boy.”
  +
  +
“Also Jimin, doing the bodily fluids stuff or seeing?”
  +
  +
“I’d say a bit of both. But mostly seeing.”
  +
  +
Yoongi smiled as Jungkook got out from under the covers. “Do you want hyungie to take off your clothes? Or can my baby do it?”
  +
  +
“Yoonie Hyungie.”
  +
  +
Jimin looked confused the looked down to see JK’s crotch.
  +
  +
“He has a diaper on, doesn’t he?”
  +
  +
Yoongi nodded as he stripped Jungkook. “Yep, my baby loves his diapers.”
  +
  +
Yoongi looked as Jimin after he took everything off other than the very wet diaper. “Why dont we give this a trail run for a week then we can make decisions.”
  +
  +
Jimin licks his lips, “I think I’m already loving this.” Jimin replied, smiling lustfully.
  +
  +
Yoongi smiled, “You have two hyungies to play with you Kookie, are you excited?”
  +
  +
“My catheter, hyungie…”
  +
  +
“Oh right nearly forgot: Jungkook has a catheter in so he can’t cum.”
  +
  +
“All good. What a good boy. Is he always this obedient?”
  +
  +
“Yep, he’s our sweet Kookie. Can’t make fun of height anymore because he know the dick is big. But we won’t do anything sexual today. We’re just going to change the boy for now so he’s fresh.”
  +
  +
“Understandable. First day with catheter?”
  +
  +
“Yep.”
  +
  +
“How cute!”
  +
  +
Yoongi places a large plastic mat onto the bed as Jungkook scooted himself on top of it then laid back down.
  +
  +
“Look at you Jungkookie! So cute!” Jimin cooed, making the younger blush.
  +
  +
Yoongi proceeded to take the diaper off and quickly blocked the catheter with the clamp that’s attached to it.
  +
  +
“Holy shit, he made a mess!”
  +
  +
“Yup, good boys do this for his hyungies!”
  +
  +
Jungkook smiled “Always good for hyungies.”
  +
  +
Yoongi smiled and nodded as he cleaned the boy.
  +
  +
Once the boy is cleaned, Yoongi grabbed one of Jungkook’s thicker diapers and added boosters to it. “Hopefully this lasts til tomorrow.” He said as he powder and creamed the boy’s bottom, turned the catheter back on and quickly tape it up.
  +
  +
“Holy shit JK, didn’t know you were only 3 inches.”
  +
  +
“I like my 3 inch.” Jungkook said as he sat up when Yoongi finished putting some tight bicycle shorts over his bottom.
  +
  +
“Of course you do.” Yoongi cooed as he patted the diaper. “Wear those incredibly oversized shorts we brought today and let’s go eat.”
  +
  +
“I have a question.”
  +
  +
“Go on, Jimin.”
  +
  +
“Has he ever used his diaper at the dinner table?”
  +
  +
“Yep for both piss and shit.”
  +
  +
“Holy… wow!”
  +
  +
“Let’s go eat.”
  +
  +
That night after dinner (and 5 litres of water), the three slept soundly with Jungkook in the middle.
  +
  +
<nowiki>*</nowiki>Next morning*
  +
  +
Jungkook woke up next to two people admiring him. “Mornin’ hyungies” Jungkook said as he stretched.
  +
  +
“Morning Kookie.”
  +
  +
“Morning baby.”
  +
  +
“What’s on the agenda today?”
  +
  +
“We could wash up first, eat breakfast and hang out at the gaming cafe?” Jimin suggested.
  +
  +
“No a bad idea. Lets go wash up!”
  +
  +
Jimin went to shower by himself while Yoongi help wash Jungkook and washed himself too.
  +
  +
Yoongi placed Jungkook into another diaper and boosters and they both got dressed as Jimin came into the room.
  +
  +
“Hoseok and Taehyung made breakfast… apparently it’s to say they’re sorry?”
  +
  +
“Breakfast is breakfast.”
  +
  +
They all had breakfast in peace and went on about with their day.
  +
  +
<nowiki>*</nowiki>A week later*
  +
  +
“Soo, what’s your decision?” Yoongi asked as he changed Jungkook’s catheter (and letting the boy cum)
  +
  +
“I’m not too sure. Don’t get me wrong, I love you both but your dynamic is so strong! I think I need to find someone like me: a switch. Open minded like you guys but a switch or a switch with a dom or sub is what I need.”
  +
  +
Jungkook started to whimper and pout “B-but hyungie.”
  +
  +
“Baby, I know and it’s okay. Hyungie will always be here to take care of you, okay? Hyungie’s sorry he has to do this. Hyungie’s loved every moment of this week, thank you for letting me use your diapers too baby.”
  +
  +
“Hyungie.” Jungkook burst into tears. Yoongi went to hug the boy from behind but looked at Jimin understandingly. “It’s okay to cry, little prince.”
  +
  +
“B-but-“ Jungkook managed to say before bursting into a fresh set of tears.
  +
  +
“Jeon Jungkook. Look at your Jimin Hyung. Hyungie’s not going to leave you forever, he’s just not joining the relationship, okay? Hyung still loves you both so so much! Don’t ever forget that. Hyung is doing this for the best, okay?”
  +
  +
Jungkook sniffles and nods, “Can I poo and wee on your lap still?” Jimin and Yoongi couldn’t help but to laugh, from crying to wanting to mess himself on his hyung.
  +
  +
“If that’s what you want, you can potty in your diapers on hyung’s lap, okay? Just tell me when and we’ll go someplace private.”
  +
  +
“Is that okay with you, Yoongi Hyung?”
  +
  +
“Of course! We can do that, Jimin! And if you ever want to use a diaper, you know where we are too!”
  +
  +
Jungkook wiped his tears and nodded again. “C-can I go potty in M-minnie Hyungie’s lap now? As thanks for a good trail week?”
  +
  +
“Of course, baby!” Both Hyungs replied. Jimin took his pants and underwear wear off letting his dick get hard a bit a laying it between his thighs as he stroked it to make sure he was ready for the baby. Jimin’s 7 inch dick was hard as he sat with his back on the headboard.
  +
  +
“Come on baby, put your bottom on hyung.”
  +
  +
Jungkook went over to Jimin and sat on his lap, Jimin’s cock being right where Jungkook’s crack is. Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook as Jungkook shits his soft serve into the diaper… Yoongi just enjoying the scene.
  +
  +
Once the warmth covered Jimin’s dick, Jungkook started rocking back and forth. Riding like a rabbit, making Jimin cum “good boy. That was amazing!”
  +
  +
Yoongi also came after giving himself a handjob
  +
  +
“That was fun.” Jimin cooed as he laid down with Jungkook on top.
  +
  +
“I understand now hyung.” Jungkook mumbled.
  +
  +
<nowiki>*</nowiki>Next day*
  +
  +
“You’re taking this very well baby.” Yoongi said softly as he cuddled in Jungkook’s studio.
  +
  +
“It’s really hard though, hyungie.”
  +
  +
“I know, I know. Jimin knows what’s best, he’ll always be here for us though, just not romantically together, okay?”
  +
  +
Jungkook nodded as he finished another 2 litre water bottle.
  +
  +
Yoongi opened up the diaper and cooed at the boy and the little bit of the catheter that’s sticking out. Urine also coming out of it.
  +
  +
“Look at you and your catheter. It’s be time to take it off temporarily, okay?”
  +
  +
Jungkook nodded, he knows his muscles will be weak so he didn’t mind.
  +
  +
Yoongi helped the younger take off the catheter and they went to shower. After the shower, Yoongi once again placed a diaper on the boy. “My muscles are so weak. But I can still hold my piss! I’m happy.”
  +
  +
“Ready for in the soop 2.0? This time, you won’t be limping because it’s a fling. You’ll be limping with love.”
  +
  +
Let’s just say: It wasn’t the last Jungkook used a catheter, he fucking loved it so much, Yoongi had to go buy more.
  +
  +
BTS had disbanded 2 year after they all went to the military together, not because of any bad blood but because they wanted to settle down.
 
[[Category:Items/Objects]]
 
[[Category:Items/Objects]]
 
[[Category:Monsters]]
 
[[Category:Monsters]]

Revision as of 01:41, 27 October 2021

One day, Jungkook decided to tell one of his hyungs his deep dark secrets… none other than Min Yoongi himself.

“Hyungie? I want to tell you something, please don’t tell anyone.” Jungkook said as he sat on the couch, diaper in place.

“What’s up Kookie?” Yoongi said as he turned to Jungkook from his computer.

“I know you’re open minded that’s why I want to tell you… and also because we’ve had a few flings but not officially dating yet too…”

“If you want us to be together, I’ll be happy to call you mine but, go on, sweetness.”

“P-please hyung, I’d love that but here it goes: I use diapers in my studio… I get horny when I use it, hyung…”

“Okay.”

“Wait, just okay? You’re okay with that?”

“Sure, why wouldn’t I be? In fact, I’d love it if you let loose on my lap. Hyung will help you.”

“W-wait you’re into this too?!”

“I like seeing people using it. But not myself. Now do Hyungie a favour and put a diaper on. And one question: do you use it for pee? Or number 2 as well?”

“For both, it feels so good, I love it when it spreads all over! Also, I have one on already…” Jungkook replied as he pulled down his sweatpants to his knees to show a fresh diaper.

“Ugh, you’re so cute. Sit on hyung’s lap!” Yoongi said and rolled his shorts up so all of his thighs were exposed.

“Pull your pants down hyung. It’ll feel better.”

“What the little prince wants, he gets.” Yoongi replied and pulled down both shorts and underwear. “H-hyungie! I didn’t think you were THAT big… you’re so short.” When they normally had their little flings, Jungkook never sees Yoongi’s dick because he’s too high from the fucking and because Jungkook is blindfolded.

“It’s all about the shoe size, Jungkook. I’m 3-4 sizes bigger than you are.” Yoongi replied as he sat back down on his chair. “Now come on, sit on hyung’s lap.”

Jungkook smiled and went to Yoongi, he sat on the older’s lap, facing him. “I love you hyung.”

“I love you too, baby. Now let hyung do the work, I have water if you want it.” Yoongi said as he showed Jungkook the water bottles, the younger drank 2 bottles.

Not even 10 minutes of giving Yoongi hickies later, Jungkook started squirming on his hyung’s lap, making Yoongi go hard a little bit.

“Baby, stop it. Hyung’s gonna end up coming on the both of us.” Yoongi said as he saved his work (just in case).

“Need.to.potty.” Jungkook said, strained as he held his pee in.

“Just go, baby.”

“Shit might come out too, hyung.”

“I don’t care, baby. Just go, let hyung feel ot for the first time.”

Jungkook faced Yoongi and looked at him in the eyes before relaxing and forcefully pushing his piss out, after 20 seconds of pissing, logs of soft shit came out of his anus, making his moan, it felt so good because his Yoongi hyung’s thighs squished the shit.

“H-hyungie~” the younger moaned loudly as he got hard. Yoongi by then was also rock hard from the euphoric feeling, “Good boy, you’re hyung’s good boy.” Yoongi said as he pressed onto the from to the diaper, helping Jungkook a bit.

Jungkook was still shitting into the full diaper “I had not shit for over 5 days, hyungie. This feels so good!” Jungkook cried.

After 5 minutes, he finished. The both of them quickly laid some newspapers on the floor before Jungkook sat on Yoongi’s lap on the floor. “So good for hyung, huh?” Yoongi cooed as Jungkook rocked himself back and forth on his hyung’s penis.

Yoongi stopped the younger and untaped the diaper, “What a beautiful mess. My baby’s mess is so beautiful.” Yoongi said softly as he stroked the younger’s sensitive but incredibly dirty dick.

They both stroked each other before cumming into the dirty diaper.

Jungkook taped the dirty diaper back up and looked at Yoongi.

“Thanks Hyung.”

“Let’s do it again soon, baby boy. Now let’s clean our hands and put pants back on. We’ll go into your studio to get you changed.” Yoongi said as he wiped his hands with a load of antibacterial wet wipes, Jungkook did so too.

“We should do it in public.”

“Hyung! We’re celebrities, we can’t do that!”

“Nobody’s gotta know.”

“Hyung, no. It’ll be so embarrassing!”

“It’s okay, baby. I’m not forcing you. We can do whatever is comfortable for you.”

Jungkook smiled at his hyung, “sleep with me tonight?”

“Sure, as long as you wear a diaper. I’ll be happy sleeping with you!”

“Deal!”

Soon they stayed in Jungkook’s studio, telling everyone else that they were going to stay behind and Jungkook was changed into a new diaper.

They ordered some spicy food as well as some burritos for their dinner.

“Hyung?”

“Yes, baby?”

“How did you get into this?”

“Accidentally saw it when watching porn, what about you?”

“Didn’t want to get up… I regret nothing.” Jungkook replied, patting his diaper.

Both of them had a shower and now only in diaper and underwear. They took their clothes off as soon as they entered Jungkook’s studio.

They finished their food (JK also took triple the suggested amount of laxatives too) and pulled Jungkook’s couch out into a bed and proceeded to watch the movie, they had air con on and a thin blanket to cover them. Jungkook looks down at his hyung’s underwear that seemed too big, then put his hands in one of the holes in the briefs, pulled it out and stroked the older’s penis (which was several inches bigger than his own.)

“Baby, what are you doing?” Yoongi asked then smiled. “Just wanna feel your big member… I’ll stop if you want?” Jungkook said as he paused. “Keep going, baby. Hyung likes that.” Yoongi replied and focused his eyes on the movie they had on.

“Hyung needs to cum now, baby.” Yoongi moaned as he looked at the boy, Jungkook stroked quicker, letting his hyung cum onto the ‘bed’ (which was covered with a bedsheet and the had laid some puppy pee pads underneath the bedsheet). “Thanks, honey.” Yoongi said and ruffled the maknae’s hair. “Where’s that big bottle?” Yoongi asked, referring to a empty 5 litre bottle Jungkook had. “Here, hyung.” Jungkook said as he handed it over to Yoongi who then went on his knees and poked his penis into the bottle opening and pissed. Jungkook couldn’t help but to stare at the older pissing into the bottle.

“Wow hyung!” Jungkook said in awe as he got a bit horny. “You like to see hyung pee, baby?” Yoongi asked as he let the stream die down. Jungkook nodded enthusiastically as he started stroking himself through the dry diaper.

Yoongi put the lid back on the bottle and put it on the floor. “You drank that whole 5 litres and yet you haven’t pissed. Do you need to go?” Yoongi asked as he grabbed the laptop, turned on his extra secure VPN before going onto the dark web for specific dirty porn he liked (no torchure or anything like that). “Yea… I was hoping that if I get a hard on, it’ll help…”

Yoongi also grabbed his phone and went on one of the try not to pee videos and turned it onto full volume, letting Jungkook hear it. “Sit on my lap and watch the video baby.” Yoongi said softly, Jungkook did as hold as he sat on the older’s lap, chest to chest and watched the video.

Yoongi searched up to dirty diaper sex videos to help them ‘get in the mood’. Jungkook had said earlier on he would be happy to watch some naughty videos and do naughty things too.

Yoongi felt more squirming but no warmth on his legs when the video stopped. “I made it hyung!” Jungkook said, happily. “Baby, have it on repeat, keep watching it. Hyung needs you to lose control like a good boy.” Yoongi said softly as he added videos into a playlist, “Okay, hyung! I’ll hold it til I lose control!!” Jungkook said excitedly.

It took quite a while for Jungkook to lose control, it was probably the 5th time watching the video and Jungkook was still going, even Yoongi felt like he needed to pee. “Still holding on?” Yoongi asked as Jungkook replayed the video again. “Mhm!” Jungkook managed to strain out. “I think you’re gunna let loose on this one.” Yoongi teased. “I’m trying to make it to 10, hyung and if I pa-pass 10, I’m going to 15…” Jungkook said as he squirmed again. “Aish, giving yourself a competition are you?” Yoongi cooed, Jungkook nodded. “Well I made a playlist of videos I’ve watched before as well as other other videos that seemed really good.” Yoongi said as he turned the boy around so it was back to chest instead.

In the middle of the 8th one, Jungkook couldn’t hold it anymore and let loose. “What a good boy for hyung. Well done, baby.” Yoongi cooed as he played with the wet diaper, pressing hard and moving up and down ‘stroking’ JK dick. “Hyung, keep going!” Jungkook moaned as he forcefully pushed against Yoongi’s hand and rocked himself, eventually squirting cum into his diaper “so good.” Jungkook said softly.

“Good boy! I have around 5 hours worth of video, hopefully the lax works by then…”

“Well triple the amount right? Should I put some marshmallows up the hole too?” Jungkook asked as he opened up his fridge freezer and took out the bag of marshmallows.

“Let hyung do it.”

Yoongi untapes the diaper after Jungkook laid down and put his legs up. The older proceeded to put 20 marshmallows up Jungkook’s hole.

And so, they watched porn all night with Jungkook shitting constantly. Not that either of them minded.

*2 months later*

Jungkook and Yoongi went to the mall and headed right to the pharmacy for one thing and one thing only but we all know they’ll be side tracked.

“Hyung, I’m about to piss myself. I need a pee.”

“Go then. No one will know.”

Jungkook went aside to the benches and sat down. Yoongi sitting next to him, “if it’s uncomfortable, we can stop, baby.”

“N-no, I just wanted to sit down to wee… I’m going now. Let’s walk, please?” Jungkook said as he stood up while peeing.

Yoongi smiled and stood up. “Good boy. You’re hyungie’s good boy.”

Jungkook smiled as the continued walking towards the pharmacy. Still peeing in the process, stream slowly stopping as they entered the pharmacy.

“Ready baby?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” The younger replied shyly.

Yoongi held onto Jungkook’s hand and lead him towards the right section.

They grabbed several packs of catheters and brought them (and brought some lube too)

They left the store with what they needed. “Let’s go to the store to put it on, okay?”

Jungkook nodded as they went towards a very small and empty store that Yoongi actually brought to hide from everyone.

The windows and doors were blacked out, no one could see in but whoever’s in there could see out.

“Are you 100% sure about this Kookie? You won’t be able to control your at all.”

“Yes. If there was one for my bowels, I’d do it too.”

“You’re so hot baby. Hyungie just sanitised the bed chair, take your clothes off for hyungie, okay?”

Jungkook nodded and did as told, he looked out the windows and saw people minding their own businesses. “This place is so cool hyungie!”

“I know right. I’m so glad I brought this old dentist store. We can come here anytime we want to as well! I brought this anonymously.”

“Wow hyung! So cool! Should I take the diaper off too?” Jungkook asked as he took all his clothing off.

“Yes, baby but remember: you won’t be able to cum when this is in, okay?”

“Okay hyung. Anything to lose control for hyung.”

“Such a good boy.” Yoongi cooed “take off your diaper, hyung will fuck you one last time and let you cum okay?”

Yoongi did just that, semen all over the younger’s abdomen.

Yoongi the put sterile gloves on and prepared the catheter (making sure it was off.)

“Ready, bun? Since you’ve had one in for surgery, I don’t think it will feel as bad.”

“I’m excited…”

“Okay, hyung will start now.”

Yoongi lubed up the plastic tube and slowly pushed the catheter into the bunny’s penis, making the maknae wince a little but the cold lube helped.

“There we go.” Yoongi said, smiling in success as he see the tube fill up with urine. “How does it feel?”

“Weird but good. Diaper on now?” Jungkook replied, Yoongi smiled and nodded as he unblocked the catheter and quickly taping the boy’s diaper up.

“Look at that: no control whatsoever ever!” Yoongi cooed as he threw the rubbish into a black bin bag and putting the rest of the stuff into a locked cabinet (where there were other supplies). Jungkook looked down and smiled as he walked towards the window

“And nobody’s gotta know.” Jungkook said softly as he stood like a mannequin while his penis is leaking urine. “Fuck, you’re so cute!” Yoongi said as he walked over to Jungkook.

“No public he said. Now look at you!”

“Hush hyung. I was scared but no one can see.”

“Should we make you shit? I have some stuff that’ll cause you to shit in a few hours time.”

“Okay!”

Jungkook just wants to have fun now. Afterall, 2 months break… it’s great!

Yoongi smiled as handed Jungkook 3 pills, which the younger took immediately. Yoongi then shoved a bullet up the younger’s ass, the bullet being a suppository.

“Let’s go shopping now, baby.”

“B-but I’m gunna shit.”

“It’s okay, no one will know. If needs to be, I have cologne in your diaper bag.”

“Okay… sure!”

“That’s my boy!” Yoongi said as they got all their clothes back on and left their shop and locked it up.

“Let go to Louis Vuitton first! I’ll buy you something for being such a good boy!”

“Ooo! I love LV!”

“I know you do… you’re an expensive boy!”

“I take after Jimin hyung… and TaeTae hyung”

They head to the store and brought some stuff then went to a few more shops and brought more stuff as he slowly reached the food court, Jungkook started feeling the effects of the lax and bullet.

Yoongi rushed them both into one of the secluded booths in the food court and went to order their food while JK waited.

When Yoongi came back, the curtain was closed. Meaning Jungkook probably closed it so he opened it a little and he was right, the younger’s pants and the snap on plastic pants were off. Pants being at his ankles while the plastic pants were fully off. Jungkook looked like he was in pain.

“Come on, stand a little and sit on hyung’s lap.”

Jungkook stood up, using the table for support.

“H-hyung. It hurts, I need to go…” Jungkook whispered as he sat on his hyungs lap with his soaked diaper.

“Eat baby. Let your body do it’s job”

“O-okay.” Jungkook replied as he started eating his fries and relaxing. Shit slowly pouring out into his piss soaked diaper.

“What a good boy for hyungie. These diapers are really good at being odorless!”

“Hm-ah shit. More’s coming” Jungkook cried quietly and he pushed as hard as he can. Yoongi just kept eating. “Good boy, baby. I’ll change you  when we get back to the apartment or dorm, okay? Where do you wanna go?” Yoongi asked as Jungkook took a breather. He was finally finished.

“Dorm? It isn’t like we don’t hear Taehyung and Hoseok hyungs fucking like dogs.”

Yoongi bursted out laughing there and then while Jungkook finished his last chicken nugget.

“You’re not wrong. I’m surprised Jimin didn’t join them.” Yoongi stated as Jungkook got off his lap.

“It’s because he likes you, hyung.”

“But he said he likes you?”

“Wait what? Does that mean…”

“He likes the both of us?”

“Do you think he’d accept our… ways of living?”

“Should we try talking to him today?”

“I guess… you won’t leave me if we do get together with Jimin, right? Promise you won’t leave me aside like a toy?”

“Oh baby. Is that why you’re worried? I could never! I love you so fucking much Kookie. I’ll love you til the day I die!” Yoongi said then kissed JK on the lips. “Don’t you ever think that… ever! Your Yoongi Hyung loves you, little prince.”

Jungkook smiled shyly “Sorry for thinking that way hyungie.”

“I’m just happy you voiced out your concerns baby. Now, let’s get it!”

“Hyunnnng! That my line.” Jungkook pouted jokingly.

“Let’s go, baby.” Yoongi said as he walked out of the mall hand in hand.

*Time skip*

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were sat in Yoongi’s room to have a chat. Jungkook jumping into his hyung’s bed and hid under the covers.

“Soo, Jimin. Jungkook and I realised something.”

“What is it Hyung?”

“Answer honestly though okay?”

“Of course.”

“Do you like the both of us?”

“… Yes.”

“More than friends?”

“Wayyy more.”

“Well you can join our relationship if you want to. On one condition-“

“Wait really?! What condition.”

“This is going to be hard to explain but kinks. Are you interested in kinks?”

“Yes… but the kinks I’m into are quite… dirty? I guess that’s the word.” Jimin replied (the man’s got NO shame)

“So’s mines and Jungkookie’s. Would you like to tell us?”

“Well… bodily fluids from the lower region. No blood, no vomit, none of that.”

Yoongi nodded and locked the door to his room. “Kookie, come out of the covers, baby boy.”

“Also Jimin, doing the bodily fluids stuff or seeing?”

“I’d say a bit of both. But mostly seeing.”

Yoongi smiled as Jungkook got out from under the covers. “Do you want hyungie to take off your clothes? Or can my baby do it?”

“Yoonie Hyungie.”

Jimin looked confused the looked down to see JK’s crotch.

“He has a diaper on, doesn’t he?”

Yoongi nodded as he stripped Jungkook. “Yep, my baby loves his diapers.”

Yoongi looked as Jimin after he took everything off other than the very wet diaper. “Why dont we give this a trail run for a week then we can make decisions.”

Jimin licks his lips, “I think I’m already loving this.” Jimin replied, smiling lustfully.

Yoongi smiled, “You have two hyungies to play with you Kookie, are you excited?”

“My catheter, hyungie…”

“Oh right nearly forgot: Jungkook has a catheter in so he can’t cum.”

“All good. What a good boy. Is he always this obedient?”

“Yep, he’s our sweet Kookie. Can’t make fun of height anymore because he know the dick is big. But we won’t do anything sexual today. We’re just going to change the boy for now so he’s fresh.”

“Understandable. First day with catheter?”

“Yep.”

“How cute!”

Yoongi places a large plastic mat onto the bed as Jungkook scooted himself on top of it then laid back down.

“Look at you Jungkookie! So cute!” Jimin cooed, making the younger blush.

Yoongi proceeded to take the diaper off and quickly blocked the catheter with the clamp that’s attached to it.

“Holy shit, he made a mess!”

“Yup, good boys do this for his hyungies!”

Jungkook smiled “Always good for hyungies.”

Yoongi smiled and nodded as he cleaned the boy.

Once the boy is cleaned, Yoongi grabbed one of Jungkook’s thicker diapers and added boosters to it. “Hopefully this lasts til tomorrow.” He said as he powder and creamed the boy’s bottom, turned the catheter back on and quickly tape it up.

“Holy shit JK, didn’t know you were only 3 inches.”

“I like my 3 inch.” Jungkook said as he sat up when Yoongi finished putting some tight bicycle shorts over his bottom.

“Of course you do.” Yoongi cooed as he patted the diaper. “Wear those incredibly oversized shorts we brought today and let’s go eat.”

“I have a question.”

“Go on, Jimin.”

“Has he ever used his diaper at the dinner table?”

“Yep for both piss and shit.”

“Holy… wow!”

“Let’s go eat.”

That night after dinner (and 5 litres of water), the three slept soundly with Jungkook in the middle.

*Next morning*

Jungkook woke up next to two people admiring him. “Mornin’ hyungies” Jungkook said as he stretched.

“Morning Kookie.”

“Morning baby.”

“What’s on the agenda today?”

“We could wash up first, eat breakfast and hang out at the gaming cafe?” Jimin suggested.

“No a bad idea. Lets go wash up!”

Jimin went to shower by himself while Yoongi help wash Jungkook and washed himself too.

Yoongi placed Jungkook into another diaper and boosters and they both got dressed as Jimin came into the room.

“Hoseok and Taehyung made breakfast… apparently it’s to say they’re sorry?”

“Breakfast is breakfast.”

They all had breakfast in peace and went on about with their day.

*A week later*

“Soo, what’s your decision?” Yoongi asked as he changed Jungkook’s catheter (and letting the boy cum)

“I’m not too sure. Don’t get me wrong, I love you both but your dynamic is so strong! I think I need to find someone like me: a switch. Open minded like you guys but a switch or a switch with a dom or sub is what I need.”

Jungkook started to whimper and pout “B-but hyungie.”

“Baby, I know and it’s okay. Hyungie will always be here to take care of you, okay? Hyungie’s sorry he has to do this. Hyungie’s loved every moment of this week, thank you for letting me use your diapers too baby.”

“Hyungie.” Jungkook burst into tears. Yoongi went to hug the boy from behind but looked at Jimin understandingly. “It’s okay to cry, little prince.”

“B-but-“ Jungkook managed to say before bursting into a fresh set of tears.

“Jeon Jungkook. Look at your Jimin Hyung. Hyungie’s not going to leave you forever, he’s just not joining the relationship, okay? Hyung still loves you both so so much! Don’t ever forget that. Hyung is doing this for the best, okay?”

Jungkook sniffles and nods, “Can I poo and wee on your lap still?” Jimin and Yoongi couldn’t help but to laugh, from crying to wanting to mess himself on his hyung.

“If that’s what you want, you can potty in your diapers on hyung’s lap, okay? Just tell me when and we’ll go someplace private.”

“Is that okay with you, Yoongi Hyung?”

“Of course! We can do that, Jimin! And if you ever want to use a diaper, you know where we are too!”

Jungkook wiped his tears and nodded again. “C-can I go potty in M-minnie Hyungie’s lap now? As thanks for a good trail week?”

“Of course, baby!” Both Hyungs replied. Jimin took his pants and underwear wear off letting his dick get hard a bit a laying it between his thighs as he stroked it to make sure he was ready for the baby. Jimin’s 7 inch dick was hard as he sat with his back on the headboard.

“Come on baby, put your bottom on hyung.”

Jungkook went over to Jimin and sat on his lap, Jimin’s cock being right where Jungkook’s crack is. Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook as Jungkook shits his soft serve into the diaper… Yoongi just enjoying the scene.

Once the warmth covered Jimin’s dick, Jungkook started rocking back and forth. Riding like a rabbit, making Jimin cum “good boy. That was amazing!”

Yoongi also came after giving himself a handjob

“That was fun.” Jimin cooed as he laid down with Jungkook on top.

“I understand now hyung.” Jungkook mumbled.

*Next day*

“You’re taking this very well baby.” Yoongi said softly as he cuddled in Jungkook’s studio.

“It’s really hard though, hyungie.”

“I know, I know. Jimin knows what’s best, he’ll always be here for us though, just not romantically together, okay?”

Jungkook nodded as he finished another 2 litre water bottle.

Yoongi opened up the diaper and cooed at the boy and the little bit of the catheter that’s sticking out. Urine also coming out of it.

“Look at you and your catheter. It’s be time to take it off temporarily, okay?”

Jungkook nodded, he knows his muscles will be weak so he didn’t mind.

Yoongi helped the younger take off the catheter and they went to shower. After the shower, Yoongi once again placed a diaper on the boy. “My muscles are so weak. But I can still hold my piss! I’m happy.”

“Ready for in the soop 2.0? This time, you won’t be limping because it’s a fling. You’ll be limping with love.”

Let’s just say: It wasn’t the last Jungkook used a catheter, he fucking loved it so much, Yoongi had to go buy more.

BTS had disbanded 2 year after they all went to the military together, not because of any bad blood but because they wanted to settle down.