- 20:36, February 22, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+2) . . User:PastaJack (current)
- 23:42, January 19, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+176) . . User:PastaJack
- 17:03, January 19, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+17,428) . . N The Blindenkralle (Created page with "When I was a kid, I was never all that good at doing what I was told. It's true: I stayed up past my bedtime, snuck cookies from the jar when nobody was looking, and sometim...")
- 11:59, January 19, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+14,493) . . N They Move Through the Trains (Created page with "I hate living in London. Now, anyone born and raised here could offer you a whole catalogue of reasons as to why that's a perfectly valid statement: traffic congestion, air p...")
- 07:31, January 19, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+26,832) . . N The Oasis of Bones (Created page with "Cormac had been travelling the plane for days, set adrift by conflict on an ocean of pale dust. The bullet wound in his left shoulder still ached despite the blood running dow...")
- 01:09, January 19, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+14,797) . . N Grim Confessions of a Small-Town Cop (Created page with "I've been a small-town police sergeant for 30 years now, so I can say without a shred of hyperbole that I've seen some shit, and I mean real nasty shit, too. Things that'd tur...")
- 21:28, January 18, 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+10,320) . . N Beyond the Sea (Created page with "It was our anniversary yesterday; we've been married for twenty years, now. A lot of couples would have had a fancy dinner to mark the occasion, or maybe pop the cork off of a...") (current) (VisualEditor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.