Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

DISCLAIMER: This is my first Creepypasta, keep that in mind while reading this.

Date: July, 16, 2007
Subject: Marty Kesinger

(?) "Hello, it's nice to meet you!"
(?) "T-Thank you..."
(?) "Is there something wrong?"
(?) "P-Please, don't stare at me..."
(?) "It's fine Marty, we're here to have fun!"
(Marty) "F-Fun..?"
(?) "Yes, to enjoy a glorious evening together!"
(Marty) "...Sounds like fun..."
(?) "So, what do you want to do, Marty?"
(Marty) "...Uh, I don't know."
(?) "C'mon, there must be something you wish to do, pent up in your room all day!"
(Marty) "I've... I've always wanted to learn how to paint..."
(?) "Good! That's a start, let's go get some things to paint with!"
(Marty) "O-Okay." (Marty smiles, and leaves the room with the man)

Date: July, 17, 2007
Subject: Marty Kesinger

(?) "Hello again, Marty."
(Marty) "H-Hi, Jeremy."
(Jeremy) "So, how are you feeling today?"
(Marty) "B-Better than yesterday."
(Jeremy) "Anything on your mind?"
(Marty) "S-Stop..."
(Jeremy) "What is it?"
(Marty) "S-Stop...!!"
(Jeremy) "Marty W-"
(Marty) "Stop staring at me!!"

Marty stands up and slams his head into the wall, making a sickening crack.

(Jeremy) "W-What are you doing?!"
(Marty) "S-Sorry.."

Marty sits back down and looks at the floor, blood dripping from his now gashed forehead.

(Jeremy) "That's enough for today."

Date: July, 22, 2007
Subject: Marty Kesinger

(Man) "Hello, Marty."
(Marty) "..."
(Man) "How about we start this with our names?"
(Marty) "..."
(Man) "My name is Alex Meyor, and yours is...?"
(Marty) "..."
(Alex) "Still wish not to talk?"
(Marty) "...Why?"
(Alex) "What is it?"
(Marty) *sobbing* "Why can't I control my anger?"
(Alex) "That's why we're here, Marty, to help you with your problems."
(Marty) "But, there is nothing wrong with me..."
(Alex) "Marty, the first way to solve a problem, is to identify what it is."
(Alex) "Your problem, is that you have ang-"
(Marty) "Why are you judging me?"
(Alex) "..I'm not judging you Mart-"
(Marty) "You're just like him, like Jeremy, You're all here to judge me, and point fingers..."
(Alex) "Marty... We're here to help you, to resolve your mental issues."
(Marty) "How do you know I'm the one with problems..?"
(Alex) "Marty, don't talk like tha-"
(Marty) "Why not, it’s my life, you cannot tell me how to live it!"
(Alex) "Marty, calm down!"

Marty rises from his chair. "I need a release, I need it now.,."

Marty proceeds to slam his chair through the nearby window of the interrogation room.

(Alex) "Guards, Guards!"

Guards proceed to enter the room with Beanbag Shotguns, ready to subdue Marty.

(Guard 1) "Fire, bring him down!"
(Guard 2) "I can't get a shot!"

Marty, ducking behind the now flipped table, draws a makeshift shank from his jacket.

(Guard 1) "Move the table, I'll cover you!"
(Guard 2) "Right!"

The guard rushed in to move the only thing keeping Marty conscious, only to be cut down by a short, rusty railroad spike, filed and sharpened to be used for unforeseen purposes.

(Guard 1) "Alex, get your ass over here!"

Alex rushes to the guard's side, leaving the room and going to get more help.

Down the hall, Alex hears a gunshot, and a scream.

(?) "My fuckin' leg!"

Alex reaches the door to the meeting room, where the rest of the staff are conversing.

Alex violently slams on the door leading to the clearance chamber, before the main door to the room.

However, no-one can hear him due to the soundproof chambers leading to the meeting room.

Also, the doors were electronically locked to prevent any interruptions from other patients.

After a few minutes of running down to the Lobby, Alex finds a supply closet filled with many potentially lethal items which he could use in self-defense.

Alex grabs a bottle of potent alcohol, fashioning a makeshift Molotov. Alex also grabs a heavy 2x4 from the corner.

Alex readies himself, and proceeds down the hall-way to the mental ward, where Jeremy, his co-worker, was supposed to be that day.

Suddenly, about 15 seconds after leaving the closet, main power is cut, and the building goes dark.

(Marty) "Heheheh, I'm judging you right now... You look weak... Scared, you pathetic little thing..."
(Alex) "Come out, I don't want to hurt you!"
(Marty) "You're all the same; you think I have somewhere to go to? Somewhere with loved ones?"
(Marty) "You've just encountered something more terrifyingly real than you have ever seen."
(Marty) "A man... with nothing left to lose."

Marty jumps from some shadows a few feet away from Alex, he had been stalking him the whole time.

Marty slashes at Alex, Alex dodges and retaliates with a 2x4 to the ribs, knocking Marty to the ground.

Marty recovers at an unnatural speed, like he'd fought his whole life.

Marty runs, Alex loses sight of him two hallways later.

(Marty) "It's not yet your time, continue, I know you’re looking for him."
(Alex) "You... sick fuck, show yourself!"

A few moments later, Alex withdraws and goes to look for his friend, Jeremy.

Alex barges into the mental ward, calling out his friend’s name.

(Alex) "Jeremy, Jeremy where are you?"

Alex, puzzled, looks further for his friend, searching the patients' rooms.

Alex walked about half-way down the hallway when he realizes someone was at the end of the hall, staring at him.

(?) "How do you like it... being stalked... watched... judged..."

The figure disappears, vanishing into the dark down the hall.

(Alex) "Marty, stop with this, we can still be friends!"

Suddenly, a voice eerily close comes from beside him.

(?) "Remember when you told me that life is a precious and valuable thing?"

Alex, too frightened to turn, asks the voice.

(Alex) "Y-Yes?"
(?) "Someone enlightened me to a terrifying thought."
(Alex) "D-Don't talk nonsense, you don't mean what you say!"
(?) "You know I do, Alex."

The voice knew his name; he had to know who this person, or thing, was.

(?) "You Lied."
(Alex) "No J-"

Alex dropped to the floor, scalpel lodged in his lower back.

(Jeremy) "How could you lie to me Alex?"
(Alex) "B.. But Jeremy.."
(Jeremy) "Hahahahahaha, you should've seen the look on your face friend!"
(Alex) "W-What..?"
(Jeremy) "That look, it reminds me of when you saw me flip the table!"
(Alex) "You...You Can't be..."

Marty proceeds to peel Jeremy's disembodied face off of his own, like a sickening paper mask.

(Marty) "You know, I never told you what my problem was... Aren't you curious?"
(Alex) "Marty.. Why..?"
(Marty) "I have a friend you see, inside my head, he talks to me all the time."
(Marty) "He's the only friend I need; He's always there for me, to comfort me."
(Marty) "Unlike you people: Cold, insensitive, judging, hateful people..."
(Marty) "Your breathing alone makes him angry..."
(Marty) "So.. So, angry!!!!"

Marty pulls the scalpel out of Alex, stabbing him over and over again...


Alex wakes, in the hallway outside the staff meeting room, everything seeming normal...

Alex realizes he has a rusty railroad spike, dripping with fresh blood in his right hand.

(Alex) "..No, no, no, no, this isn't happening..."

Alex opens the door to the staff meeting room, to find all of his co-workers dead.

(Alex) "...This isn't-"
(Marty) "What isn't, Alex?"
(Alex) "You, you did this!"
(Marty) "Of course I did, Alex, we both did."
(Alex) "...We?"
(Marty) "Don't you get it, Alex?"
(Alex) "...You... You're me..."
(Marty) "Welcome Alex, into your own disturbing psyche."
(Alex) "...You cannot be me."

Alex stabs himself with the spike, twisting it, creating a gut-wrenching squelch in his stomach.

Subject: A-001

Status: Deceased

Result: Success

Advertisement