Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Damn it. I hear it again. That damn tapping sound. I can't take it. It's been happening for weeks. It wont stop. It wont fucking stop. Night after night it comes. Right when I'm about to sleep. My eyes just begin to close and my mind begins to wander...and then it starts. I hear tapping coming from my windows. Whenever I would look to see what it was it would start and commence again somewhere else. If it's not the window's it's my door and if not that then it's the floorboards of my room. It needs to stop...

I've tried to tell people about the tapping. All they would say is “It's all in your head.” or “You're crazy.” I don't like that one that much. How dare they. How dare they call me crazy. They don't know what it's like. To hear the same noise over and over again night after night. After an hour it's like jackhammers in my head...and woodpeckers digging in my brain. It just wont stop...

My neighbour, Steve, He was the only one who believed me. Whenever I told him about the noise he would always be supportive. He'd give me a pat on the back and a “It's gonna be ok” followed by a smile. Man he would bring good thoughts to my mind...That is until he left.

He said he was going away and might not see me again. How could he do that. He was my fucking friend. The only one who believed me. The only one who could make me happy. Heheh...hehehehehe....Fine then. I understand. If I was him I would've fucking left the first day I met me...Not like he had a choice...None of us do. It doesn't matter. By the time your reading this letter I will have taken my own life. Please...Tell Steve...I'm sorry but I couldn't take it anymore....*Slice*

The sound of sirens alerted the neighbours of the suspects placement. Officer Roley walked unto the scene of the suicide.

He took his notepad and asked, “What's this place called again?” He asked his assistant.

“Um Hillside Mental Hospital sir. And this is service number 02514 living in cell 201.” After looking through the room and examining the knife that the prisoner used to kill himself.

“So Why did he do it?” Roley asked the Doctor who was there. The doctor explained that a tapping noise was bothering him immensely and that he must have decided to take his life. Roley chuckled.

After the doctors were done examining the body Roley walked up to the corpse. He laughed and said, “You took your life because you're just fucking crazy huh? You poor bastard.”

Roley took his hand and formed a fist and gently...Tapped the corpse's head...Tap...Tap...Tap

Advertisement