Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

(Part 1 Robbie)

I am 8 years old, and my name is Robbie. I am considered the smartest person in my school because I know a lot more than anybody, even my mommy. I know a lot about computers, more than some grown-ups. I had a teddy bear that was kinda big, but not very big, like those gigantic things that are as taller and fatter than your parents. It was big enough for a very small kid to fit inside it though. Of course, I named it Teddy.

I am writing this to talk about my time with Big Teddy. In the past, I loved him, but now, he is starting to scare me. It’s like, he is real, and not just a cute teddy bear. I am having a hard time sleep at night because of him. He isn’t even one of those creepy toys that I have seen at the antique store; it was just a casual teddy bear. There is something for sure though, Teddy is alive. He seems to be controlled by someone or something.

This all started a few months ago. I had Teddy since I was 5, and I slept with and talked to him every day. It was like Teddy was my only friend. A few months ago, I have been seeing that Teddy looked different like he was sitting differently than when I left him to go to school. I put him sitting with legs straight with his back against the wall, but when I returned to Teddy after school, his legs were spread out. I didn’t think anything of it other than it was a little strange. Maybe my dog James went up to it and sat between its legs.

Another instance is that Teddy’s eyes looked so real at one point I looked at it. I guess it was because I was imagining him being real because I’ve heard stories where toys come alive, just like the movie Toy Story. It looked like his eyes followed me when I walked around the room. It was like they were actually moving. I was a little paranoid from the realistic-looking black eyes seeming to follow me. I even brought my dog up to my room to comfort me cuz I was paranoid. I knew I was overreacting, but I couldn’t help it. I knew that Teddy looked exactly the same as he always did, so I was just imagining weird things.

James came up, and I asked him to go look at Teddy, and he got drawn into Teddy. He was looking at him with his tail wagging like he always did whenever he saw Teddy. I then knew that there was nothing wrong with Teddy because James was acting normally. So I immediately cleared up my mind and began to spend time with Teddy again. I rubbed my hand all over his fur and hugged him and doing all the things I always do with him.

The next weird thing that happened was that Teddy had moved like a few feet away from where I remember I put him. Maybe James moved it, or my little brother Carl had been with Teddy and pushed it to the side so he can be next to him. I asked Carl if he touched Teddy, and he said, “No. Why?” I answered, “Because Teddy moved from where he was before.” Carl said, “I don’t know why he moved.” I then decided to assume that James might’ve pushed Teddy to the side. James loves Teddy, but we had to spray Teddy with bitter water so James wouldn’t chew Teddy into pieces.

When I woke up the next day to go to school, Teddy had turned facing my bed. His eyes were turned towards mine. I then saw his arm raise up a few inches. I went under the blankets right away for a long time. I couldn’t breathe, so I made a tiny hole to put my nose through, but I barely felt safe. I was so scared that I didn’t come out until my mommy came to say I need to go to school and I will be late.

I looked at my watch, and I was supposed to be eating by now. It was 7:15. I usually get out of bed at 7:00. I told my mommy that I had a nightmare, even though that clearly wasn’t the case. I didn’t want her to think I was crazy. So I put my clothes on and went down to eat breakfast. After I ate, I brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock, and it was 8:00! I need to be at the bus stop right now! I put on my backpack, got my lunchbox, put my DS in my pocket, and went to go out to the school bus. I felt safe as soon as I got to the school bus, as I knew that Teddy was back at home and wasn’t following me.

I told my best friend David that my teddy bear was scaring me, and he told me, “Dude, that is not good. You should tell your parents that!” I said, “But they are not going to believe me.” He told me, “You need to tell someone. The teddy bear might be haunted.” I told David to stop scaring me, and he said he was serious. I still assumed he was trying to scare me even more, even though his voice sounded like he was not playing around.

We got to school, and it was my lucky day. Somebody had brought brownies! I was so delighted by that, that I immediately went in the line so I was first. I took some pieces, and I immediately started eating them. The thing was, they had a slightly weird taste like it was laced in plants. I looked inside of the brownies, and I saw a couple of green pieces of what looked kinda like oregano. It did NOT taste like oregano, so I knew it had to be something else. I ate them anyway because they still tasted great, just a little different. I didn’t care that someone put weird seasoning in them.

About half an hour later, I started laughing out of control. Everything around me seemed funny. Like the way that some of the posters were placed seemed weirdly funny to me. I just couldn’t stop laughing. I even felt great. Like out of nowhere, I felt relaxed and excited. My teacher thought I was weird and came to me and asked what was so funny. She even said my eyes were very red. I said I don’t know; everything just seems so funny. All of a sudden, everyone around me started laughing. That Teddy Bear that the teacher had in her desk started acting up too. It’s face started to change expressions. It made a smiley face, a smirk face, and a laughing face. Then, the teacher started acting up. She seemed confused and nervous. She looked around and said, “Woah, what the…” and went to her desk.

I knew that there was something in those brownies, I didn’t remember who brought the brownies. In fact, I don’t remember the brownies being brought in. All I knew at that time was that someone brought some brownies as a class treat, and it was tainted with something green. I saw the teacher going on the phone and talking to someone. I didn’t even think about that because I was so, I guess, high. I heard that when people do drugs, they get “high” and they get something that I am getting right now. At that point, I knew that there was some sort of drug put in those brownies. I got a little nervous because I heard that drugs are bad, and I had just eaten some.

The police had come, and they had a big dog with them. The dog happily came into the classroom and started sniffing all of us. Then, I looked around and saw that the dog wouldn’t stop smelling one of my good friends. The dog started barking, and the police took the dog back. They brought my friend out to the hallway, and he didn’t come back in after that. I then laughed in relief that I wasn’t the one who got taken out by the cops. I took a quick little peek in the hallway, and I saw the cops opening my friend’s backpack.

They pulled out a bag that had some sort of green stuff. It looked like ground-up plant, and the cops said something like, “just like we thought.” And the word he said next I didn’t hear fully, but I put it together with the best I can as, “Mari…ana.” Oh! I heard that before, it’s Marijuana! My parents told me to watch out for it because where we live, it was legal, and a lot of people do it. No wonder why whenever we go somewhere, we’d sometimes see people smoking and it smelled like skunk. Daddy knew a lot about marijuana.

School ended, and I went home, still high on that, you know, marijuana. It felt a lot better than drinking a coffee. I drank coffee before, and I got that feeling of being awake and feeling good. Well, this was a lot better. A LOT better. Take drinking coffee, and multiply that by a million times, that is what I was feeling that day. I went home, and my mom came to me. I could tell in her eyes that something was wrong, and she took me to the kitchen to talk to me. She asked me, “Did you eat those brownies?” And I said yes. My mommy said that there was something in those brownies. I said, “I know that, momma. It was marijuana” kinda slurring my words. She asked me if I was OK, and I said, “Yes, I feel great. Like awesome!” I didn’t see it, but Daddy was in the kitchen with us. He told me I’m gonna feel like that for the rest of the day. They also said my eyes were red, and they told me it was not allergies.

I went up to my room, still in this condition, and remembered Teddy. I went to Teddy, and he just looked at me. He began to stand up, and walk towards me. I cried out, “Mom! Teddy is alive!” She came up, and when they came into my room. Teddy was sitting down exactly where he was when I walked in. They told me I was still high, and Teddy isn’t doing anything. I understood and told myself that Teddy wasn’t doing anything, and it was just me. Teddy still gave me that creepy stare, and he moved his arms. I told myself I was still high, and that he isn’t actually doing that. I still couldn’t ignore it.

When I got ready for bed, I wasn’t high anymore. My parents told me I was sober now. So that means I am sober. I hope that doesn’t screw up my developing brain with the fact that I consumed marijuana and I’m only 7, but if it did, then it shouldn’t be anything too bad. When I went up to see Teddy, he wasn’t doing any of that weird stuff anymore. But the problem was, Teddy was doing all of these weird stuff BEFORE I went to school that day that I had eaten drugged brownies, so it couldn’t be because I was high. It had to be some other reason, a sinister one indeed.

When I woke up the next day, I saw Teddy staring at me again. I hid under the covers again. This happened the day before, but I was still just as scared as when it last happened. I then noticed an off smell in the room. I cannot describe the smell. I have never smelled anything like it before. The best description I can give you is this. It smelled like mosquito repellent mixed with garlic and shoe polish. I thought I was still high, but nope, I wasn’t. Teddy was alive, and I knew it. I had to do something with him so he doesn’t do any more scary stuff.

My parents called my brother Carl, but he didn’t come. They went upstairs, and they came back down with a terrified look. Carl was gone. They spent the entire time I was eating breakfast looking for him, but they didn’t find him. They even went outside, and he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to check my closet to see if Carl is in there, but the closet was locked. I went to grab my key to get in the closet, but it was not in the place where I normally keep my key.

They decided to go on the phone and dialed some short number. The number was with a 9 in the beginning and 2 ones after it. I immediately recognized the number as the emergency number, so I cringed at the fact that they were really calling 911 because Carl was missing. My eyes widened as I heard the women on the other side of the phone say, “911, what’s your emergency?” They then told the operator that they were going to report someone missing. Then, they went on to a conversation on reporting my brother missing. He was my only brother, and if he was gone, I was the only kid left in this house. I have a sister, but she moved out somewhere to go to college, so I haven’t seen her in months.

When they were done on the phone with 911, I went on the phone to call my sister. I stuck my fingers in the holes where the numbers are, and spun it 7 times. We still have our old phone from back when we first moved into this house when they were a lot younger; before my sister, brother, and I was born. We never got a new phone because we loved this one a lot. It’s one of those phones where instead of buttons, it was a circle where you dial by spinning the circle. I learned a short while ago that it was called a rotary phone, and that it was over 50 years old. I heard my sister say hello on the other end. I talked to her and explained that our brother Carl was missing. She said, “What? He is missing? That is not possible! He would never leave the house by himself!” I told her, “Well, apparently he does because we called the police, and we still haven’t found him.”

My parents decided to call my school and say I was staying home due to a family emergency. It was a family emergency indeed, and they decided I was going to help them look for my brother Carl. He was a very small little guy, and if he left somewhere by himself, he could easily get taken away by a pedophile. So we had to find him by any means necessary. We spent the whole day looking for him, and no luck. We knew that we would go to the police station and file a missing person report. So we did. It had been over 12 hours since Carl disappeared. They filed the report and then we went home.

I looked up my brother’s name online, and I saw a news article saying that the police are searching for Carl, my brother. I went back and asked Teddy where my brother is, and he turned his head at me. I heard a slow whisper, “I am your brother”. I screamed. I did not expect an answer from Teddy. In fact, this was the first time Teddy ever said something. Then, I am sure that Teddy said, “What’s wrong? You asked me a question, and I answered!” I ran out of the room to tell my parents, and I crashed into a wall in the process. I fell down hard like a heavy textbook from a high shelf. Teddy said, “Come back, why are you running from your brother?” With my hurting body, I walked back to Teddy.

Before I did that, I called James over to inspect Teddy. James came up, and when he looked at Teddy, he just fell down and stopped moving. I screamed at that. I just froze. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. I was completely paralyzed. I fell down to the floor and couldn’t move at all. Not even my fingers. I heard Teddy ask, “What’s wrong with James?” I tried to answer, but I couldn’t move. I was shaking. I could not think straight for even 2 seconds. I tried moving again, but I couldn’t. I asked in my head, “Why are you doing this Teddy?” I didn’t say it, but I said it in my head. Teddy responded as if he heard me like he read my mind. “There is something I need to tell you.”

My mind cleared up and I realized his voice sounded exactly my brother Carl. “I am Carl. I stuffed myself in this Teddy bear cuz Teddy told me to get inside his body. He also told me not to go in the closet.” Then, Teddy’s voice changed. “C’mon James, get inside me.” James, who was dead from the world for a while, got up and ran right into Teddy. He just disappeared as he went through Teddy. You know how portals work right? Those things where you go inside and you get out in another place? That is what it looked like, except there was no visible portal. James just vanished like a ghost. James was a big dog, so I had no idea how he would fit inside Teddy.

Teddy then said in his own voice, “Now Robbie, get inside me!” I hesitated. I felt that if I went inside Teddy, then I would never come out. So I said no. I was about to get out of the room when Teddy said, “You need to! There is something in the closet. He is gonna kill you if you don’t get inside now!” I looked at the closet, and it began to creak open. I stood paralyzed again. I then saw a hand on the doorknob. It looked like a hand that was part human, and part werewolf. I then looked back at the door that left to go downstairs, and then I looked at Teddy.

I decided that I wanted to be with my brother and puppy, so I ran towards Teddy. I went right through him. I then went inside this room full of Teddy bears, and I immediately saw Carl and James waiting for me. I also saw a giant Teddy bear in there with them. Teddy asked, “Where are Mama and Papa? They need to come here right now. They’ll die from that thing.” I then immediately got concerned about them. I noticed there was a microphone on the other side of the room. Teddy told me to go to the microphone and call them, so I did. The problem was, they didn’t answer. There was no sound of footsteps. I prayed that they were still alive, but hiding somewhere else.

I asked Teddy if they are still alive, and he paused for a moment and looked around. He said, “Yes, they are alive, but in danger.” I hope by the end of today, they will be alive, the creature would be gone, and Teddy will let us out of him.

———————————————————————————————————————

(Part 2 Teddy 1 day earlier)

Oh my, I need to tell you something. I am a sentient Teddy Bear who bears a human soul. There is something that came into this house. I remember seeing it come alive back in my previous owner’s house. I don’t know what it is, but my best description of it is a third human, a third wolf, and a third… something else. It is a hybrid creature that is a big threat to this area, and maybe the whole entire world. I kinda saw it coming, but he came into this house.

I get up every night to check on Robbie, Carl, James, and their parents. Until last night, I didn’t see the creature, but I did hear it coming to this house, and I recognized its footsteps. I am trying my best to make sure that everyone here is safe. Last night, oh, I need to do something about it, but I don’t know what to do.

While Robbie and Carl were at school, and their parents were at work, I saw it coming upstairs and coming to where I was. I crawled under Robbie’s bed and hid. I saw it’s feet enter Robbie’s room. Its feet were black, and they looked like human feet, but the toenails did not look like human nails. The feet were also very big, like shoe size XXL. The legs were covered in fur, and the fur belonged to a grey wolf. I turned my fluffy head to the right, and I saw it enter Robbie’s toy closet. I crawled and took a better peek at him, and his entire back was grey, but with a little fur. It kinda looks a little bit like someone dresses in a wolf costume, but that clearly wasn’t the case.

I knew that Robbie would be in danger when he comes home to cuddle with me. I would have to find a way to warn Robbie, but the problem is, I am a Teddy Bear. If I move or talk, I will terrify Robbie and he’ll run out of the room before I can warn him about the creature hiding in the closet. Whenever Robbie comes home, I go back exactly where I was sitting before he left. When he comes into his room where I am, I stay perfectly still as to not terrify him. I would write a note to him, but I am not able to write since I can’t grab pencils with my stiff hands made of stuffed cloth. It is difficult to even type on my keyboard with these hands, so I have a special tool that I can type on this computer with my mind since I am a psychic Teddy bear.

Ugh, how will I warn Robbie about the “thing” that is in his closet? Oh, that’s right. Carl is in danger too. Carl’s room is on the same floor that Robbie is in. I will need to be able to make sure Carl is safe too. I also noticed that this creature targets the smallest targets first, and I know that Carl is smaller than Robbie. So my first priority is to get Carl safe. I know that he would be the first victim of this monster that was in the closet. I am not sure how old Carl is, but he is smaller than Robbie, and I think he is younger. I am sure Robbie is 7, and I think Carl is 5 or 6.

Thankfully, the monster doesn’t know I am alive, so I am safe from it if I don’t move while it is looking. I guess the best idea is to try to talk to them. Carl and Robbie are almost home, I guess I have to tell Carl to get inside of me where there is a portal that will lead him to a safe room I created to shelter my owners from this creature that is loose. They are entering the house now, I gotta go into Carl’s room now. I’ll come back once I get Carl to safety.

I got Carl to go inside of me. I didn’t eat him, but he ran into me and teleported to the safe room I created before my soul was put into this Teddy bear. It took like 10 minutes to finally convince him to go inside of me. I now need to get Robbie to do the same thing. It looks like Robbie is coming upstairs now. What the… holy cow! It is already 10:00! That is not possible! Did they come home that late? I guess I’ll do it tomorrow, but the problem is, the creature might get him during the night. Time to drink the monster energy drink that I keep when I need it. I’ll need to stay up all night to watch Robbie.

I can’t make him go inside of me during the night because the portal to my safe room closes at 10:00 PM. The portal doesn’t open until 8:15, and Robbie leaves at 8:00 every day. I have an idea. I know a repellent that may keep away this creature from getting to Robbie. I’ll dump it all over his bed, and it won’t get out of the closet because of the smell. Maybe it’ll suffocate during the night. Oh, nevermind, there are vent holes in the door, so that won’t happen, unfortunately. I will need to take care of Robbie. Or I’ll try to find the key that locks the closet to keep the creature trapped in. I’m gonna look for the key right now. I think I know where it is. I’ll be right back when I find it.

I’m back, and I found the key where I thought it would be. Hah, that rhymed. I’m the only Teddy bear poet in the world! I’m gonna go lock the door quickly… There! I locked it, but Robbie is still not safe from the creature. I am absolutely sure that the creature could smash the door if it really wanted to. Robbie is running up the stairs now. Time to hide my secret laptop.

Alright, I can sense that Robbie is dozing off and is no longer awake. I have the psychic powers to sense that someone is sleeping and what stage they are in. I have learned that the creature strikes when it’s victim starts the rapid eye movement stage. There is the light sleep stage, the medium sleep stage where the muscles relax to the point of paralysis, and the brain starts producing sleep waves. After that, here comes the part where you experience dreams. The rapid eye movement stage. Your eyes start moving and you start dreaming. Then, that is the part when it attacks. Right now, Robbie is past the light sleep stage. He is now in the medium sleep stage. In a few minutes, he’ll start the rapid eye movement stage. I’ll come back when he hits it.

I have detected that he has hit the rapid eye movement stage. I need to get up from here and sit on the bed to ensure that Robbie is safe. I locked the closet door, and I have stuck a rod into the vent holes and laid the thick rod into the ground and the wall. It was wide enough for me to grab it, but I still had trouble because my hands are kinda stiff since they are made of stuffed material. I put the rod so that the creature wouldn’t be able to leave the closet. I wish I could call 911 right now, but I am unable to use a cell phone with my hands since I am only able to do a limited number of things with my hands. The closet handle is turning, and the door is locked, so it can’t open the door. The pipe seems to be working. The pipe seems impossible to snap. The thing is trying to open the closet door, but it can’t. I am trying to hold back my laughter the best I can while watching the evil creature trying to get out of the closet but is failing. Well, I guess I saved Robbie. He is currently in the ultra-heavy rapid eye movement stage, which means he is sleeping very deeply. This is the deepest sleep anyone can get to. This is also the most active the brain can be. Robbie is now safe. Time to go to Carl.

Carl is in my safe room. I can now go to the safe room whether or not the portal is opened because it is inside my own stuffed body, and I am the owner of it. I am now going to the safe room, and I am bringing my secret laptop with me. I should first hide Robbie under his blankets just for some extra safety. I also dumped some repellent around the room so that it wouldn’t get to Robbie.

I am now in the room where Carl is. Carl seems to be sleeping in the bed that is in a corner of the doorless room. The room has no doors or windows and is in a secret location. The only way to enter this room is to go through my portal that only opens during the day. The room is actually in another dimension. Time and space are distorted here. Carl is completely safe, but Robbie is not. I need to go back to the main world. Here I go!

Alright, it is 3:00 AM. This time is a very common time for people to wake up in the middle of the night; often experiencing sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is when you wake up, and you cannot move at all, not even your fingers or toes. NO!!! The creature snapped the pipe holding the door shut! I thought that pipe was unbreakable! Robbie is no longer safe. The pipe holding the door closed has snapped. If that creature can snap that pipe, it can break that lock! I’m gonna keep watching the door. It is just trying to break the door down like the cops do when they are trying to get into a room. I just hope the lock doesn’t break.

Hold on, the door stopped banging. I can hear scraping metal. Oh my, that is not good! I think it is trying to pick the lock. I’m gonna crawl to the door and hold it shut. The thing is, I know that the lock is old and rusty, so it will be very difficult to pick it open. I am gonna get up from here, and make sure that the door won’t break open. I am shocked that Robbie is still sleeping. These sounds are pretty noisy. I can sense that he is still in the deep sleep stage, but I am still surprised he never left the deep sleep. He must be a heavy sleeper who doesn’t wake up to anything unless it is loud like the smoke alarm.

I am pushing the door shut and I can still hear metal scraping. The metal just stopped scraping. I think it is going to try and open it. I hear the doorknob turning. I am pushing with all my might. It seems like the door is still locked. I can hold it shut. I know I can.

I am back. It is already morning, and Robbie seems to be leaving now. I will now look through the lock of the closet. All I can see through the lock is just greyness. I realized that the creature is right by the door. I am glad I was able to protect Robbie. My portal is starting to open up, but Robbie is already gone. I will need to get him to come to my safe room when he gets home. I believe they are looking for Carl.

Robbie is already here now. I decided to sleep and set my alarm to when they usually come home. I can hear Robbie coming up. Time to get down to business. I’m gonna go into my safe room and get Carl to talk to Robbie. Alright, I am now in my safe room. I told Carl to tell Robbie to run right into me so he will be safe. Something is emerging out of the portal. It’s Robbie. He is here now. James also came in here as I told him to. I am gonna go back to the real world. I better protect my head because if my head gets ripped off, I won’t die, but the portal to the safe room will shut permanently. I’ll also be transferred into the body of another Teddy bear.

Uh oh, the door burst open. The creature seems aggressive. It is running around the room. It is wrecking up the place. It seems to be ripping apart. I think it might rip my head off. I gotta go hide, it will rip my head off and trap Robbie, Carl, and James. James seems to be scared, I think he is gonna escape my safe room. I gotta get everyone out before the creature rips my head off. If it rips my head off, the portal will close permanently.

—————————————————————————————————————-

(Part 3 Daddy)

Oh my gosh! We just heard our windows smashing. Robbie just went missing just like Carl. I am going up to Robbie’s room right now to see what happened. Oh my! Robbie’s room is a mess. It looks like a tornado just went through his room. His bed is all messed up. One of the windows is broken. I am not sure what happened here. I think there was a burglary. But the problem is, there was no ladder up to the window. So I know that the burglar broke and jumped out of the window. Oh no! Robbie’s Teddy bear’s head got ripped off! Why would the burglar rip apart my son’s toy? Wait a minute, that doesn’t look like fuzz inside of the teddy bear. It looks like red liquid. It’s the color that blood is.

I think I am going to report Robbie missing if he doesn’t come back tomorrow. Oh god. I hope he comes back along with Carl. I hope they are both still alive and we will find them eventually. I will tell you if we find Robbie and Carl. Where are they? And why is there blood inside of Robbie's Teddy Bear? And why is there a laptop right next to him that is open?

—————————————————————————————————————————-

(Part 4 Carl)

The portal to go back to our home has disappeared. Oh my, Teddy is scaring me. He told me his head fell off. I asked him what it means, and his head fell off as I said that. He fell down to the ground. He won’t get up. I hope we will eventually be able to get out, I will wait until tomorrow for the portal to open.

Teddy won’t get up. Not even his head will talk. I waited for several hours, I’m sure it’s been a day, and the portal hasn’t come yet. I will keep waiting for the portal to open. The problem is though, Robbie said that it has definitely been days. I miss my mommy and daddy. I hope I will see them again when the portal opens up. Oh, the microphone stopped working, so I can’t talk to my parents with it. I feel like we will be trapped here forever. I also miss James. James ran out of the portal before it closed. Thankfully though, there seems to be running water and a LOT of food in cans. I’m getting hungry as a pig! Time to eat! MMMM!!! I love canned food.

5 years later

It has been forever since the portal closed. It never opened. Oh, there is a note inside of dead Teddy. I am reading it. It says, “I am so sorry. You are going to die in here.” No, no no, no! I think we are trapped in here forever. I guess we are going to spend the rest of our lives here. I shouldn’t have gone inside of Teddy when he told me to. At least mommy and daddy still have James, our doggy. I’m sure James is a lot older now. If we ever get out of here, I’ll write more on this. If I didn’t write anything after this sentence, then I am still in here and never got out yet.

Advertisement