Creepypasta Wiki
(Purging Category:US - bot)
(Purging Category:Shock Ending - bot)
Line 10: Line 10:
   
   
  +
[[Category:Shock Ending]]
 
 
[[Category:Beings]]
 
[[Category:Beings]]

Revision as of 22:13, 21 March 2014

File:Dark room.gif

This is just a picture I found. This is NOT Hugo.

I was in my house, sitting in a chair. I had no knowledge of why I was there, and what happened previously. I stood up in confusion. I was in my bedroom. It was dimly lit, and the walls had been violently stripped of the wallpaper.

On the other side of the room, stood a man that looked like myself. It was me! It had my facial features, my height, my hair, and everything. 'I' stood there, showing no emotion, shuddering occasionally. I went over to myself, and whispered 'hello', he tilted his head to my direction and stared at me with his lifeless gaze.

Suddenly, he growled fiercely at me. I stumbled back onto my bed. My heart racing from the sudden shock. He pounced on me! His breath smelt horrid. He drooled all over my cheeks, growling and hissing at me. I held him back frantically, but his face kept coming closer and closer. Using the small fraction of time I had before he could harm me, I hit him hard in the face. He stumbled onto the floor, writhing in pain. Suddenly, I felt a terrible stabbing pain in my hand, my vision blurred, and I fell to the ground.

I woke up on my bedroom floor, lying in front of me was a broken mirror and my hand; drenched in blood.