Creepypasta Wiki
(Purging category - bot)
(Purging Category:Shock Ending - bot)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
[[File:Werewolf-1.jpg|thumb|don't assume, because sometimes you're right]]
 
[[File:Werewolf-1.jpg|thumb|don't assume, because sometimes you're right]]
 
[[Category:Animals]]
 
[[Category:Animals]]
  +
[[Category:Shock Ending]]
 
   
 
[[Category:Places]]
 
[[Category:Places]]

Revision as of 22:14, 21 March 2014

Island

One of my first Pastas, I took awhile to plan this, so please don't delete it for any reason!!

It is quite long.

The Pasta

As nineteen year old Brandon Williams awoke, still buckled in his seat, he was stunned. All he could remember were the pilots screaming from the cockpit, oxygen masks dropping down, and a horrible grinding sound. It wasn't long before he realized they crashed.


As he unbuckled his seat, he trudged through the destroyed wreckage, ignoring the dead corpses around him and stepping over the occasional suitcase. He finally made his way near the door, where he found the copilot. He had scratches and claw marks all over his body, and he held a revolver in his hand. Brandon yelped, but then calmed himself, and checked the revolver. Empty. "Obviously, it would never be that easy," Brandon muttered to himself. As he broke down the door, he gazed out onto the beach. There were a few crates nearby, and Brandon forced open the closest crate, and observed its contents. It contained a bunch of waterlogged crackers, a broken knife, and a shotgun with one shell. Brandon thought that would be of use, and grabbed the shell and shotgun. Although he wasn't very familiar with a gun, he loaded it.

As he peered out into the wild, he saw two red eyes staring at him from in the forest, about 30 yards away. Brandon went pale, and sprinted back to the plane. He realized that the plane had crashed into 3 parts. He hid in the cockpit, as it was high up and provided a good range. He started to cry, missing his family, and just scared. He cried, and eventually fell asleep.

When he awoke, it was night. Something had awoke him. It was a bloodcurdling scream. He saw a man run across the beach, followed by a horrific creature. It was a wolf, about 8 feet tall, matted fur, undead eyes, and an eerie smile on its face. The man pulled out a flare gun, pointed it up, and attempted to fire it, but he was mutilated severely across the chest. Brandon tried to help him, but he tripped, twisting his ankle. Brandon left out a whimper while he fell onto the ground. He simply sat there, helpless, hearing the monster roar. He heard a final scream, then a sickening twisting sound. He then heard a dragging sound, followed by silence. He somehow managed to get up, then grabbed the shotgun, and did not fall asleep.

As the sun rose, his ankle felt better. NOTE TO SELF: Never go in the forest, he thought. He headed outside, his hoodie's sleeves rolled up. He scanned the beach, and found the man. He thought he was dragged into the forest. The man was covered in blood. Brandon recognized him as the pilot. After a quick check, the man was discovered dead. Brandon shook his head sadly and went on about his business, searching for food. As he stared off into the distance, he saw something charging towards him. It was the wolf. And it had something in its mouth. A person. As the wolf closed in, it dropped what was in its mouth. Brandon's best friend, James Faddon. Anger boiled up inside him, and he screamed angrily, "COME ON, YOU MANEATER!" and raised the shotgun.

Epilogue

"Brandon J. Williams was found on May 29th, 2013 by an expedition ship. He was found inside the cockpit of a crashed plane. He was found asleep, holding a shotgun, which was emptied. He was one of few of people to survive this crash. All other people involved were found mutilated beyond recognition, excluding the pilot of the crash. He was in adequate physical condition, but he was shocked and saddened, yet was found in good mental condition. He retells a horrific story, and although not believed, paranormal creatures were found on the island. He was sent home to his family." Brandon closed the book he found on the ship relating to him. "Things could be worse", he said to himself, Just then he heard a low, menacing growl from the backyard of his house. He looked out and saw one of those wolves, smiling.


Werewolf-1

don't assume, because sometimes you're right