Creepypasta Wiki
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 35: Line 35:
 
So a couple of weeks afterwards, we managed to remove that doll away from Nancy again one night as she slept. We waited until near dawn before we went outside to our garbage can. Throwing it in the trash and watching the truck take it away was the best bet we have of finally getting rid of it. To make sure though, I ferociously ripped its dress and broke its little plastic arms and legs. For a safe measure, I also pulled its head away and it went down the trash together with all the other parts. Then we watched the garbage truck take it away, thinking that we would never see it again.
 
So a couple of weeks afterwards, we managed to remove that doll away from Nancy again one night as she slept. We waited until near dawn before we went outside to our garbage can. Throwing it in the trash and watching the truck take it away was the best bet we have of finally getting rid of it. To make sure though, I ferociously ripped its dress and broke its little plastic arms and legs. For a safe measure, I also pulled its head away and it went down the trash together with all the other parts. Then we watched the garbage truck take it away, thinking that we would never see it again.
   
However, in the late morning we were just shocked to see policemen knocking at our door. They brought grave us news… news that still give me mental breakdowns everynight. They told us that the mutilated head, torso and limbs of our daughter were found in a garbage truck, and the police said that her ripped clothes were evidences that she was also probably raped.
+
However, in the late morning we were just shocked to see policemen knocking at our door. They brought us grave news… news that still give me mental breakdowns everynight. They told us that the mutilated head, torso and limbs of our daughter were found in a garbage truck, and the police said that her ripped clothes were evidences that she was also probably raped.
   
 
But it couldn’t have been our dear Nancy. She was sleeping in her bedroom during that time. The police must have made a mistake.
 
But it couldn’t have been our dear Nancy. She was sleeping in her bedroom during that time. The police must have made a mistake.

Revision as of 07:22, 31 October 2016

Austin State Hospital

Lilnancy

October 31, 2016

This is a recording of an interview of Dr. Jack Randolph and patient Byron Robertson, a 45 year old convicted killer from El Paso, Texas who is now sitting on Death Row. The patient is currently diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, but Austin State Police ordered further investigations to see whether or not Byron is eligible for an Insanity Plea. Court Hearings will resume on February when the doctors and investigators finally make their decision. Listeners are warned of the graphic nature and details of this interview and careful discretion is advised.


I don’t know if you’re gonna believe me but only God knows what I did. With all these horror movies with dolls being released nowadays like Annabelle or that Boy movie, it was only a matter of time before people start flocking to hear my own doll story. Thank you doctor for giving me your time though I don’t expect you to believe me like everybody else.

Dolls have a creepy nature in them. It’s like us humans trying to be God, creating something in our own image. People created them as mere toys and play things to give to their children. I don’t know why kids play with those things, dressing them up, feeding them and even talking to them as if they are alive. If you’re gonna ask me right now, those kids who buy those dolls are probably lonely suckers who can’t get real friends to play with.

Holy shitfire when I found out that they were right all along. We just don’t know it but the dolls are pretty much alive. Parents are making a huge mistake everyday buying their kids those things, like giving them .44 magnums to kill themselves with. And I should have known better. I shouldn’t have bought my own daughter a doll. I shouldn’t have bought my dear Nancy that demonic doll.

It all started during Nancy’s seventh birthday. We didn’t really have the money to throw her a big birthday party but me and my wife tried our best. I was a truck driver and she worked at a diner so we don’t really own that much. We have barely any money to get Nancy to school, and her birthday came up at taht time of the year. We really love our dear Nancy, and we want to give her the best birthday that she can ever have.

My wife managed to borrow some money from her coworkers, and we used it to buy food and presents for our Nancy. We bought a 2 layered birthday cake from a local bakeshop near our home with her name on it and some balloons. But it was the presents that was most important, so my wife and I went to this surplus store somewhere in Dona Ana County, and there we saw this pretty child-sized plastic doll that Nancy would have wanted. And so we bought it for a cheap price and we went home to prepare for her birthday.

During her birthday, Nancy was filled with joy when she opened her present. It was one of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, seeing my daughter so happy when she saw her doll. She kissed me and her mommy in the cheeks, and I myself has never been so much happy. It was the happiest day that my family ever had.

Nancy and her doll were inseparable. She played with it all day and night, and even had it during her bed time. She would also bring it to school and had it sit with her during class. Every time we eat at the table, that doll was also there with Nancy as she ate. We saw her play with it for several months and it didn’t really caused any troubles back then.

However, a year passed by and Nancy’s love for that doll only grew and it started bothering us. She stopped playing with her friends, spending her time with that doll instead. She also stopped caring about school, and she would even continue playing with it during class. The teacher told us that it would be better if she stays at home until we sort this thing out. But when we finally took her home the problem only grew worse. At our house, her life practically revolved around that doll.

The she started doing weird things with it. She started dressing it with her own clothes and she dyed its black hair blonde like hers. She even brings it with her as she takes a bath, and uses her own shampoo and cologne on it. But the worst part, was that every day and every night she just talks with that doll. Not just pretending to talk to it, she was having long conversations with the doll like that the damn thing is actually responding to her.

Finally me and my wife had enough. We took the doll from her one night and locked it in our closet. Easy to say that the next day, Nancy got angry at us. Not just angry, but actually pissed off that we took her doll away from her. She started crying, whining and throwing tantrums at us, yelling, “Where’s Lil' Nancy? Where’s Lil' Nancy?” She started throwing and breaking stuffs in our house, demanding that we give her doll back.

At first it didn’t work, and me and my wife were firm on our decision to lock that toy away for Nancy's sake. However, our little Nancy, our dear little angel, started to curse on us. I don’t want to remember further what she said, but our daughter said the most horrible stuffs about us. We couldn’t take it anymore and we dragged Nancy back to her bedroom.

As we entered her room, we were all surprised to see the doll laying on Nancy’s bed. Me and my wife were terrified of what we saw and was paralyzed with fear since we know that we already locked that shit in our closet. Nancy on the other hand was happy that she was with her doll again. She ran up to it, caressed it and asked if it was all right. Then Nancy laid beside it on her bed and told it that she would never let it out of her sight again. And me and my wife just stood there, scared shitless of what just happened.

It wasn’t the last time that we tried to get rid of it though. We knew that there’s something about that doll… something evil that’s been pulling Nancy away from us. It had already affected her life at school and at home, and we needed to do something about it. It had already caused us a lot of problems and dilemmas and we just can’t stand by and do nothing. My wife and I knew that we have get rid of that doll permanently.

So a couple of weeks afterwards, we managed to remove that doll away from Nancy again one night as she slept. We waited until near dawn before we went outside to our garbage can. Throwing it in the trash and watching the truck take it away was the best bet we have of finally getting rid of it. To make sure though, I ferociously ripped its dress and broke its little plastic arms and legs. For a safe measure, I also pulled its head away and it went down the trash together with all the other parts. Then we watched the garbage truck take it away, thinking that we would never see it again.

However, in the late morning we were just shocked to see policemen knocking at our door. They brought us grave news… news that still give me mental breakdowns everynight. They told us that the mutilated head, torso and limbs of our daughter were found in a garbage truck, and the police said that her ripped clothes were evidences that she was also probably raped.

But it couldn’t have been our dear Nancy. She was sleeping in her bedroom during that time. The police must have made a mistake.

However, when we and the police went to check Nancy’s room, our dear angel was nowhere to be found. But her doll was there on the bed sleeping. We were more than horrified of what we saw. It just didn’t make any sense. Me and my wife know what we did. It was the doll that we threw away in the trash. But how come that thing was in there and Nancy wasn’t?

At that point we just went down crying. We couldn’t believe that our little angel was gone. Our dear Nancy, we would never see her pretty little face and hear her cute little laugh ever again.

The police then took us in, and the evidence they put up suggested that I raped and killed my own daughter, and that my wife was an accomplice. We tried to tell them what happened. We swore to God that we never lay our hands upon our little angel. We tried to tell them we were perfectly sane human beings and that it was the doll that we tried to get rid of. We really tried but they just… didn’t believe us.

Finally, they took us into jail and it was the first time in our lives that me and my wife was separated. My wife couldn’t handle what happened Nancy. Her death really affected her and she just couldn’t live on without her. She missed her every day as she did her time. Then I just heard that one night, my wife couldn’t handle it and she hanged herself in her own cell. It was already difficult losing one of my family, and you can't describe how it feels to lose another.

And now I hear from all of you, the jury, the media and the police, blaming me for killing my own daughter. All of you thinking of me as a crazy psychopath, but all I can say is that I would never in my own life try to kill my own family. You can put me in the electric chair, inject me or hang me for all I care. Hell you can do whatever you want, burn me in the stakes if you want to.  Murder me and make me the third victim of that doll. But please hear me out, please destroy that doll. You can get rid of me, but please God get rid of it too.