Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
1604552 441446582648523 1799850953 n

A fallout shelter sign

​This whole ordeal began in 2007, when my wife and I decided to buy a house because a run down apartment in the middle of Detroit was no place to live. After countless hours of searching for houses, we found a nice 1900's era one in New Orleans, and we decided to buy it. I thought it would be a nice change, since I am from New Orleans. After moving in, I noticed a concrete hatch in the basement. Intrigued by this, I opened it up, and alas, A tunnel awaited me.

I also noticed a 10' x 14' sign that was covered in cobwebs and some brownish red stuff. I brushed it off, and immedianty noticed the words "FALLOUT SHELTER". I thought it was originally a liquor cellar, but I guessed wrong evidently. as I turned the corner, I was greeted by a 11 x 11 room with some concerning items in it, A heavily pitted kitchen knife, and a well used New 'England Arms shotgun with 6 or 7 fired shells, along with the standard "CARBOHYDRATE SUPPLEMENT" and "SURVIVAL CRACKERS" tins. I thought about them and said: "Could someone have stashed this in here in the event of a nuclear attack?" If that were true, when why would there be fired shotgun shells?

The next day, me and my friend, Eddy went into the shelter to look around. As we entered the main room, he leaned against the southernmost corner of the room, which opened a sliding door. As we headed in, I whipped out my Maglite flashlight and clicked it on. I noticed something unnerving on the wall, "HELP ME!", written in chalk. The two of us figured it was something bad, and it was. I noticed something in the corner. A body. A FUCKING BODY. It appeared to be a female, most likely a teenager. Her shirt and skirt were both pulled up, as in someone raped her. I then turned over the body, and I was horrified at what I found, both eyes were gone, all of her teeth, too. Her chest looked like it had a lot of stab wounds in it. I immedianty thought about the knife I saw earlier. Was she a murder victim? I then saw a shotgun wound int the back of her head. I suggested we get out of there, and we did.

The day after, I called the authorities about the body, and an Orleans Parish officer came over to have a look. As he entered, I heard strange numbers like 1-0-0-1-1-2-2-6-3. As he read that, my heart skipped a beat. That was the day and time President Kennedy died. Then, it hit me! Below that plea for help was 1-0-0-1-1-2-2-6-3. Could it have been a suicide, a conspiracy even? We may never know..,

A year later, the shelter was dismantled and sealed off for good, my wife and I put a crucifix above where it was in memory of the dead girl down there, who was later identified as a girl who went missing in 1963. Her killer, however, was executed in 1999 for murdering 4 officers. The shelter was sealed for good in early 2008. A lot of mystery still remains, however. A mystery, which will never be completed...

Author's note: This is my first creepypasta, if that means anything.

Advertisement