Creepypasta Wiki
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
m (Reverted edits by Oliver1007 (talk) to last revision by William See)
Tag: Rollback
 
Line 1: Line 1:
[[File:Ghost-cat.jpg|thumb]]
 
 
{{AN|Hey all. This is my first pasta. I know it's not entirely creepy, just a visit from beyond this realm. Any and all criticism will be taken into account so that I can better my writing. Thank you all.
 
{{AN|Hey all. This is my first pasta. I know it's not entirely creepy, just a visit from beyond this realm. Any and all criticism will be taken into account so that I can better my writing. Thank you all.
   

Latest revision as of 17:27, 8 January 2021

Author's note: Hey all. This is my first pasta. I know it's not entirely creepy, just a visit from beyond this realm. Any and all criticism will be taken into account so that I can better my writing. Thank you all.

By the way, this is a true account of something that happened to me. So please don't write anything referring to my cat please. I really do miss him...

Without further ado...



I'm not quite sure what happened, honestly...

One day he was curled up on my lap, purring and content as ever, and the next he was just...insane. I wish I could tell you how he got that way, how it all started. I wish I could've made him better. Healed him in some way. But wishes don't come true the way we hope...

It all started when I saw him laying on the sidewalk. My cat was known to just lay around, as per what most cats do, but the way he lay there was just unnatural. I went outside to see if something was wrong. He wouldn't look me directly in the eye. His focus was all around him, but not on anything specific.

I didn't quite know what to do, but I brought him inside and attempted to feed him. He wouldn't eat. He moaned eerily and couldn't walk straight. I had no idea what was going on. It was as if he were possessed...

We couldn't afford a vet, but we tried treating him at home the best we could. It hit too fast though...

One day, we came home, and he was walking aimlessly around a tree in our yard. Just around and around in circles. Neverending. He had gone insane. I tried calling him, but he could never look straight at me. He couldn't eat or drink anything. He could hardly walk. It pained me to see him this way...

Soon after, about a couple days from then, my mom awoke me with the news that my cat had died that morning. I cried like a little baby, but I knew he was in a better place. Seeing as I was very close to my cat, I helped my mom bury him under his favorite tree, and that night I prayed for him.

What I didn't expect that night, was to be greeted by a familiar 'meow'. I had another cat at the time, but I knew that wasn't it. This meow sounded faint and had a slight echo to it. Disregarding it, I crawled into bed and turned off my light.

At around one or so in the morning, I was woken up to the feeling of something heavy laying on my feet. It was warm too. I moved one foot. The lump meowed when I did so.

Figuring it was my other cat, I turned on the light, but nothing was there. I had no idea what was going on. Suddenly, the lump of warmth seemingly jumped off of my feet, and a 'thump' was heard on my floor. Soon after, my door opened on its own, and there was a sound of little paws on the floor outside my room.

To this day, I still believe that my cat visited me the night that he died, as if to say goodbye.

I will never forget that moment...