Creepypasta Wiki
(Adding categories)
Line 21: Line 21:
 
[[Category:Beings]]
 
[[Category:Beings]]
 
[[Category:Shock Ending]]
 
[[Category:Shock Ending]]
  +
[[Category:OC]]

Revision as of 23:19, 20 February 2012

Preface

There are people who keepin the shadows and whisper ideasinto the ears of unknowing citizens. An these Ideas turn into what we call rumors. But sometimes these ideas turn into something more than just rumors. The rumors turn into reality.

My Story

The Lakemen rumor goes occordingly:

Every Friday of April people who live near lakes say that they see these creature that have a body of a frog and the head of a man. They crawl out of the lake with there eyes twinkling in the moonlight. Thats how the people can see them there eyes are reflective like cats. People never get close enough to desifer any specific features other than the head eyes and body. The Lakemen don't make noise there completely silent making it even harder to notice them but still people do. Once a man said that he got real close to one an touched it but most think he was just boasting.

I am one who contributed to the rumor, I brought an addition to the rumor to make it even more real.

I was a little bit interested with the story. So I one friday in april I decided to maybe try to look for one. with me being stupid I went without my friends. It was 12:00 in the morning and I was beggining to lose faith in this area until out of the corner of my eye I spotted a flash of light. At this moment I got very exited and turned my head to see what it was and there before me was... then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a damp cave my eyes were still a blur and I could barely keep awake. A man in a white lab coat walked up to me and whispered these words.

"I know you've been following them for years but you have to stop, not yet they're not ready. We can take a few rumors here and there but your to much. so when you wake up relay these words in your mind. **** are not real, **** never were real you are not abnormal you are the what pure **** are they things you see are fake forget them, forget them, completely forget them."

At that moment I blacked out once more.

Then everything was fine and but I felt different I felt as if my body has changed into something... something greater that mixed the two most important things teogether but those idea soon faded away for I needed to think about more important things.

Like were I would catch my next meal of bugs.