Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement
The Lipless Smile

The Lipless Smile

I have always smiled, and will always smile. But now I have no choice but to smile.

January 21, 1973

Mommy said that I need to laugh more. I know I do but I cannot, I can only smile back. Mommy then told me that daddy laughed a lot I just shook my head and smiled. Mommy knew that something was wrong with me but I understood her, so how can that be? Well, mommy did move her mouth a lot but never smiled. But I did.

February 18, 1973

My mommy got mad at me because I smiled when her silly mouth moved a lot. It was like she was trying to smile but couldn't, but I can. She always tried to make me know what she was doing with that silly little mouth of hers but I only knew that it couldn't smile. She never knew why I always knew what she was saying ever though her mouth kept on moving in funny ways. But I can't scream, I never will. But I can smile

April 24, 1973

Today mommy kept on telling me that I should be yet her mouth never moved. She must've stopped trying to smile. I always understood her because the world is silent and out of the silence it speaks to me telling me what I must know. But I cannot laugh, only smile.

April 27, 1973

It talks to me out of the silence once more telling me what mommy cannot tell herself. It speaks to me but I cannot hear. It talks to me, but I cannot know. I smile, yet I cannot laugh.

July 13, 1973

It is all I have, he speaks to me when I have not been spoken to. My mommy cannot laugh she has finally smiled. She was so happy in fact she smiled all the way down. She then laying on the floor fell asleep, smiling to herself while this happened.

But my mommy will see once more my smile, It spoke once more etching onto my face his mark. His pride.



Written by The Blank Slate
Content is available under CC BY-SA

Advertisement