Creepypasta Wiki
No edit summary
Tag: Source edit
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
==Suddenly, you hear gurgling coming from Selena's stomach...==
{{AN|''This story is part of the '''Breck Farm Anthology.'''''}}
 
  +
=="Ugh...I need to poop...badly...," She says, as she releases a wet fart...,"Open your mouth, you're gonna have to be my toilet."==
  +
==She takes off her panties and positions her anus right on your mouth, and farts again, her skirt still trapping the smell from her first fart. Her anus began to open slowly, as the head of her poop begins to poke your tongue. She groans slightly, and begins to push the scat out. It starts to get longer and longer, as she keeps on pushing the massive log out.==
  +
== "Ahhh...you have no idea how good this feels..." Selena moans out, as she closes her anus, cutting off the log. She farts loudly in your mouth, leaving a sour taste, and pushes out another log. The smell was terrible, and got worse as more and more poop was collecting in your mouth and being swallowed.==
   
My name is Alex, and I'm writing about something that happened to me. Something I can't explain.
 
 
It was the summer of 2014 and I decided to pack my things and take my caravan up to the Breck Farm campsite. Just for a bit of fresh air.
 
 
Strange things happened right from day one, when I started to have recurring nightmares. I was in the forest surrounding the campsite, and this... man was hunting me. He was dressed in all black except from a red oni mask adorned with spiked horns and fangs. I tried my best to hide from him, but he found me and stabbed me with a machete. This was when I woke up in my caravan, dripping with sweat.
 
 
Nothing happened the following day, but I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. It just felt too real. A lucid dream, perhaps.
 
 
My next nightmare also took place in the forest. I was still being chased by the man, who I'll call Redmask, but I kept finding theater masks. You know, the laughing and crying ones made of porcelain. The disturbing thing was, they were floating in midair, and when I walked by one, it turned to look at me. At the end of the dream, I was caught by Redmask again and killed.
 
 
This was when I realized I was having recurring dreams. They both took place at the forest, so I decided to go there and see if there was some connection.
 
 
What I found was unsettling to say the least. Two theater masks, lying on the forest floor, the light through the trees giving them a demonic look. This was too freaky. Were my dreams some kind of premonition? If so, that means Redmask is real, and he's trying to kill me. I told myself I would stay one more night, just to see what would happen.
 
 
My third and final dream took place in my caravan. Redmask was trying to break down my door. I tried to find a way out, but it was too late and he broke in and stabbed me.
 
 
I woke up and realised exactly what was going to happen. I grabbed a flashlight, my phone and a backpack with a few supplies and ran. It was dark and I was scared and couldn't see where I was going, so it was just my luck when I found myself in the forest. From my dreams I knew that Redmask could run faster than me, so I hid in a bush and started to call the police. Suddenly, I heard a rustling and saw Redmask himself walk past, just like in my dreams. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified.
 
 
I waited a solid 10 minutes for someone to answer my phone, but nobody picked up. I chalked it up to bad connection, and once I was sure Redmask was nowhere to be found, I left my hiding spot and started running for my car, all the way on the other side of the Breck Farm campsite.
 
 
Finally I made it to the carpark and looked for my car. As I walked around, I could have sworn I saw Redmask standing next to a lamp post, machete in hand. I ducked down and stayed low to the ground until I found my car. Then I drove out of the campsite as fast as I could, and didn't stop driving until I reached a motel.
 
 
My dreams stopped after I left Breck Farm, and I'm never going there again. I can't help but think Redmask has some kind of power. I don't usually have dreams where I predict the future, so it has to be something to do with Redmask himself. Maybe he picks one target at a time, because he's never been mentioned online or covered by any news company. Usually a masked killer prowling the woods of a family campsite would spark outrage. It's like he's some kind of demon...
 
   
 
[[Category:Beings]]
 
[[Category:Beings]]
 
[[Category:Dreams/Sleep]]
 
[[Category:Dreams/Sleep]]
[[Category:Items/Objects]]]]
+
[[Category:Items/Objects]]
 
[[Category:Places]]
 
[[Category:Places]]

Revision as of 02:10, 27 October 2021

Suddenly, you hear gurgling coming from Selena's stomach...

"Ugh...I need to poop...badly...," She says, as she releases a wet fart...,"Open your mouth, you're gonna have to be my toilet."

She takes off her panties and positions her anus right on your mouth, and farts again, her skirt still trapping the smell from her first fart. Her anus began to open slowly, as the head of her poop begins to poke your tongue. She groans slightly, and begins to push the scat out. It starts to get longer and longer, as she keeps on pushing the massive log out.

"Ahhh...you have no idea how good this feels..." Selena moans out, as she closes her anus, cutting off the log. She farts loudly in your mouth, leaving a sour taste, and pushes out another log. The smell was terrible, and got worse as more and more poop was collecting in your mouth and being swallowed.