Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

I'll start by saying this really happened to me. You can criticize if you want. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I am here to tell my story and that's what I'm going to do.

On an overcast day sometime in 2011. I can't remember the month but I do remember it being very cold. Anyways, I was in town visiting my grandmother's house. She lived across the street from an electric plant and it's smokestacks were the tallest structure where I lived. We were there for sometime and we decided to go over to my aunt's house to which in convenience lived next door. While we were over there I happened to look out the window at the tall smokestacks.

As I said before it was an overcast day so it was getting dark out fast. While I was looking at the smokestacks I happened to notice something that has continued to baffle me to this very day. A shadow, from the looks of it had to be no bigger than a regular sized Jet. But that was the thing that had surprised me the most.

We didn't have Jets where I lived, not even in the entire county where I lived and even if we did why was this one flying so close to the ground. All I saw was a shadow and fairly light shadow pass over the clouds and then was gone. Afterwards I waited to tell my dad. This was a long time ago, I can't remember what he said but I do remember he sounded like he didn't care.

I don't know what to make of it. I doubt this story even needs to be on this site but I'll tell you this. Nothing is scarier than the unknown.

Advertisement