Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

One day there was a lumber jack who was chopping lumber for the market. As he chopped tree by tree one tree caught his eye. The tree seemed to emit a black fog. He slowly walked up to the tree. As he approached the tree, he felt as if something was watching him. Once he felt the strange presence, he quickly hacked the tree down and loaded it on his truck.

As he arrived home, he parked his truck and quickly ran inside. While he slept, he awoke to the sight of a mysterious shadow on the ceiling. He crawled in his blankets and spoke to himself saying, "Everything gonna be okay your being paranoid."

As he slept he had the weirdest dream. He dreamed about the tree and he saw abunch of kids playing around the tree. He started to smile. But it made an immediate downfall. A man in a coat and top hat talked to one of the kids but as he did the kid looked more scared with every second. The man suddenly pulled out a knife. The man in a blink of the eye, slit the kids throat but as the others tried to run he seemingly hovered in unhuman speeds and murdered the others.

Then it sped up to his house and he saw a worried mother dialing 911. The cops came and she told them all she knew. As the police searched they found the sight then vomited. He later reported to the mother what happened and she fell into great despair. She went to the tree and buried the kids and put little crosses on the ground. As she headed back she saw the mysterious man. The next scene was the mother dangling from the ceiling with a dangling neck and blue face.

When the lumber jack woke up he had beads of sweat dribbling off his face realizing what he had done.

So he headed back to the tree and he started praying. In the middle of his prayer he felt his paranoia return. He hastily finished his prayer. He had the urge to run but he knew what he had to do. He unsheathed his axe and pulled out a bible.

The lumber jack charged towards the man but he dissapeared. He he scanned the area and found the strange man behind him. Once again he charged and swung but it dodged the blow swiftly without moving any object on his body. As he planned his next attack he wondered what living thing could do that. So the man swung slightly and completed the swing behind him and decapitated it.

No blood rushed out and his flesh was gooey and squishy. He lifted the head and set it on the stump. He chopped the head in half and in doing so he heard the stump laugh and giggle. He examined the body and the two half's of the head and found it had no human features. It had no feet. And he found that that it had one hand as a blade. It seemed to be made of an unfamiliar material.

He headed back to his hut and said a prayer for the disturbed mother and said he avenged her kids. For the remainder of the light time he started chopping wood. When it got dark he headed to bed. But he saw the same strange dark figure and turned on the light. In the last few seconds of his life he uttered "What the...". For what murdered him was the thing he killed in the woods. To this day the hut is still haunted by the spirits of the kids, the despaired mom, the lumber jack, and is still surrounded by the unhuman man.

Advertisement