Creepypasta Wiki
(Adding categories)
No edit summary
 
(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 17: Line 17:
   
 
-Credited to Tawmee
 
-Credited to Tawmee
  +
{{Sort|Skype Call, The}}
 
[[Category:Computers and Internet]]
 
[[Category:Computers and Internet]]

Latest revision as of 09:24, 10 April 2014

Let me tell you a story. So the other day I was just hanging around on my computer, same old teenager things. I’m usually logged onto Skype (for those of you who don’t know, a video or voice chatting program) while I’m on the computer and leave it there in case a friend wanted to randomly call me, so it didn’t surprise me all too much when I got a sudden Skype call as I was browsing my Facebook. What did surprise me, though, was that I couldn’t see who it was that was calling me. There was no name; there was just a blank space where there was usually a username to tell me who was trying to contact me. I figured it was just one of my friends playing a prank on me, so I just said the hell with it and accepted the call.

Skype-Outage

There wasn’t anybody there. It was completely black, so I hollered a hello. No response. There was nothing coming from my headphones, not even the random background noise you hear when no one’s speaking through the microphone. I decided to type out a message, simply sending another hello. There was no response to that either. I decided to just leave it, but for some reason I opened up another window inside of ending the call. Just as I opened up Facebook again, I got a Skype message back.

“Don’t back away from me.”

Well that’s pretty creepy, I thought. I decided to message back, “who is this?” Suddenly the sound turned on, and I heard a loud wheezing laugh. The camera was still black, but then it flickered. I couldn’t make out what I saw at all; it was like trying to catch and remember perfectly a single frame during a movie reel with your naked eye. Almost impossible. I figured it had to be one of my friends playing a prank on me, but don’t get me wrong it was working. I was scared shitless.

This time I decided to speak fiercely. “Are you going to tell me who you are, prick?”

I heard the wheezing laughter again. But this time it came from behind me, I was almost sure of it, not from my headphones. I spun around quickly, but it was far too dark to see anything. With the black screen from the Skype call and my dark wallpaper background, there wasn’t enough bright light to see anything around my room. I decided I must be getting paranoid and it was from my headphones, so I turned back around to the computer screen. I saw a small, dim light on the Skype video call. It seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. I shivered as I moved my head forward to get a closer look, and saw a person’s head move over the dim light on the screen.

That was my head.

-Credited to Tawmee