Creepypasta Wiki
m (Reverted edits by CyberHell (talk | block) to last version by Weirdozzy)
Line 5: Line 5:
   
 
The police found both of the children and the babysitter slumped in pools of their own blood within three minutes of the call. No statue was found.
 
The police found both of the children and the babysitter slumped in pools of their own blood within three minutes of the call. No statue was found.
  +
  +
  +
  +
Video version
  +
  +
[[Video:The statue|thumb|left|500px]]
   
 
==The Second Pasta==
 
==The Second Pasta==

Revision as of 00:19, 25 August 2011

The First Pasta

File:Weeping angel.jpg

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children.

Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was OK, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house… we'll call the police. We don't own an angel statue."

The police found both of the children and the babysitter slumped in pools of their own blood within three minutes of the call. No statue was found.


Video version

thumb|left|500px

The Second Pasta

You some how wake up surrounded by very tall hedges. You are very disoriented and groggy. As you observe your surroundings, you realize that you are in a very complex hedge maze. The hedges are 10 feet high and impossible to see over. There is a light fog dispersed throughout the area. You don’t know how you got there or why you’re there. All you know is that you want to get out as quickly as you can.

File:Hedgehedge.jpg

You feel a strange sensation as you explore the large maze. As you explore the maze, the fog becomes thicker and your heart becomes heavier. After several hours of wandering, you end up in what appears to be the heart of the maze. Your body freezes as your eyes lay upon a large stone statue of some sort of disfigured creature. The statue is missing one of its arms. Its feet and one hand look like that of a reptilian. Its face is deformed and difficult to see and clear features. But there is one feature you can recognize; a revolting, twisted grin with sharp jagged teeth. Your body is still frozen as if though someone had paralyzed you. The statue appears to be looking right at you from about 500 feet away. There is something very unsettling and disturbing about this particular statue.

You realize that you can still blink your eyelids. You blink once. It’s as though the statue had moved closer towards you. You think to yourself that it’s just your wild imagination. You blink again. The statue still appears to be moving closer still. You try not to blink anymore, but your watery eyes get the best of you. As you blink several times, the statue creeps closer and closer. It eventually reaches the point when the statue is only 5 feet away from where you’re standing. The grin on the statue appears to be larger and more disturbing then ever. It’s as though you can feel it breathing right upon your face. You are struggling to keep your eyes open. As your eyes water and become very irritable, you become fearful on how close your next blink will bring the statue. Your eyes close.