Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Marked for Review

This story has been marked for review for the following reason(s):

Lots of grammar problems, including the title (should be "The Woman Dressed in the Blue Vintage Dress" or "The Woman Dressed in a Blue Vintage Dress"). First paragraph is a wall of text.



Ace woke up, he had a hard time catching his breath. He had a dream that built a dread feeling he never felt before, though he couldn't remember what the dream was. He looked around, he was in a bus stop, it seemed that he had been left, he needed to walk to the other street to ride taxi. The road was empty and silent. The houses had there lights off already. He turned to his left, there was a woman dressed in a blue vintage dress, and a big red ribbon behind her head. She was walking slowly. Ace walked pass her. When he turned the right corner, he froze as he saw the exact same woman again, walking slowly, for like 6 meters ahead of him. He clenched his fist, turned back and walked faster. He didn't know what just happened, he was so sure it was her. Ace had a feeling that he won't be safe if he continued through that route, he decided to take the long route instead.

For long, Ace didn't see her and thought he was safe already, he didn't mind much about what had happened and thought he was just exhausted. Then, his eyes opened wide, such fear came inside him. There she was again, the same woman dressed in blue vintage dress, walking slowly, a bit far ahead of him. He turned around. He began to run. He ran as fast as he could, he didn't dare to look back. The moment he turned his path, she was there, but that time she was standing still. She slowly began to turn her head towards the direction where Ace was. Before she did, Ace turned around and ran once again. He looked back, she was still standing on her spot, with a lifeless expression on her face. He didn't take his sight away from her until she was too far to see, he wasn't looking at where he was running to. A blinding light came.

The next thing he knew, he was lying down the road. He sat slowly, felt such pain. Something blocked the blinding lights in front of him. It was a silhouette of a person. When his vision adjusted, he saw a woman motioning her mouth with such worry look on her face. He couldn't hear what she was saying. Then, he realized something. The woman was dressed in the same blue vintage dress, and big red ribbon behind her head. Ace screamed and moved back, trembling. The woman moved closer to Ace, trying to help him. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Ace kept screaming and moving farther from the woman until he reached the side of the road. The woman managed to hold his right arm. With such fear, Ace accidentally pushed the woman, a truck came and hit her. Blue ink splashed around. Ace was shocked.

Everything started to fade into white background until, there was nothing to see around. He felt no pain anymore. He stood up, confused. He looked at his hands, he gasped, his hands were only blue outline. He pressed his right hand to his chest, he could not feel his heart beating. Then, he realized, there were no sounds either, he didn't notice at first. Everything around him was pure white, no life, no sounds, nothing. It was like he was a drawn character in an empty world. He smacked his face, he didn't wake up. He started to run, he was hoping that there might be a way out, there should be. After a very long time running, he sat down, so exhausted... so hopeless... The thoughts in his mind were the great memories he had, the people he love. Then, he felt something hard being grasped by his right hand. He looked at his hand, there was a blue colored pen. The things that had happen were unbelievable, he only had one thing in his mind that he thought might be the way to escape. Thinking he was being crazy, he tried to draw a door on the thin air, it worked. The door was drawn like magic. He pushed the door.

Ace woke up, he had a hard time catching his breath. He had a dream that built a dread feeling he never felt before, though he couldn't remember what the dream was. He looked around, he was in a bus stop, it seemed that he had been left, he needed to walk to the other street to ride taxi. The road was empty and silent. The houses had there lights off already. He turned to his left, there was a woman dressed in blue vintage dress, and a big red ribbon behind her head.

Advertisement