FANDOM


  • Sorry if I'm late to this but, I was gonna read a Trollpasta but the wiki was shut down? Does...anyone know what happened? Again, I'm sorry if I'm late to this.

      Loading editor
    • According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Fatal Disease wrote:
      According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.

      yikes. So i'm assuming they're not coming back, are they?

        Loading editor
    • Slimebeast had a few things to say about it. He curses quite a bit, but this is the most info I've found.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oznb5hJWxZc

        Loading editor
    • Stuff like this is why a lot of Wikis on this platform are choosing to fork or move off Wikia/Fandom altogether - having your own domain means you get a lot more control over how to handle your content. Uncyclopedia, Wikizilla, Club Penguin Wiki and many others have all taken this route, perhaps a similar thing could be done for the Trollpasta Wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Rustyrazorr wrote:
      Fatal Disease wrote:
      According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.
      yikes. So i'm assuming they're not coming back, are they?

      No,but the spanish version is still there. You can search it and use the translator function in your browser

        Loading editor
    • SuperSpace230 wrote:
      Rustyrazorr wrote:
      Fatal Disease wrote:
      According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.
      yikes. So i'm assuming they're not coming back, are they?
      No,but the spanish version is still there. You can search it and use the translator function in your browser

      Where is that version?

        Loading editor
    • UniversePoker777 wrote:
      SuperSpace230 wrote:
      Rustyrazorr wrote:
      Fatal Disease wrote:
      According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.
      yikes. So i'm assuming they're not coming back, are they?
      No,but the spanish version is still there. You can search it and use the translator function in your browser
      Where is that version?

      sorry

        Loading editor
    • I wanted to use Trollpasta Wiki to write a Sesame Street trollpasta.

        Loading editor
    • UniversePoker777 wrote:
      UniversePoker777 wrote:
      SuperSpace230 wrote:
      Rustyrazorr wrote:
      Fatal Disease wrote:
      According to one of the (former) bureaucrats on the wiki, the site got shut down for offensive content and personal attacks.
      yikes. So i'm assuming they're not coming back, are they?
      No,but the spanish version is still there. You can search it and use the translator function in your browser
      Where is that version?
      sorry

      but you didn't.

        Loading editor
    • So with all those left-tarded millenials/the Snowflake Generation born between the late 1990's-early 2000's, Wikia must be hiring lots of new sensitive socialist snowflakes to run its various platforms, and these socialist left-tard snowflakes renamed Wikia to Fandom and want to make it into some advertising site.

      We should create a new Trollpasta Wiki using MiraHeze - https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/Miraheze

      MiraHeze, a free, open source wiki hoster, would be perfect for making a new Trollpasta Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • And by snowflakes, just look at all those youtube videos about SJWs/Feminists/Liberals and how those socialist snowflakes just can't take any jokes, swearing, or sarcasm...

      apparently one of Wikia's left-tarded, politically correct staff members got offended by some trollpasta making fun of his/her favorite show, like Sesame Street, where the trollpasta talks about leftist subliminal messages in the show........

      and he/she decided to nuke the site off the World Wide Web, because Trollpasta Wiki opposed the Cold Leftist Empire.

        Loading editor
    • Really?? Wow. Maybe we could work on a collaborative new trollpasta wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Look, I get you guys want a new trollpasta wiki, but walking around slinging terms like "SJW" and "Feminist/Liberals" doesn't make you look like the good guy, it makes you look like an extremist rightwing.

      The fact is that Wikia has a policy regarding harassment, and they acted on it. 

        Loading editor
    • Ok, 1) There are VERY few right-wing extremists. 2) Even if we do say Feminist/Leftist/socialist, It is probably because it is true.

        Loading editor
    • Fobarimperius wrote: Look, I get you guys want a new trollpasta wiki, but walking around slinging terms like "SJW" and "Feminist/Liberals" doesn't make you look like the good guy, it makes you look like an extremist rightwing.

      The fact is that Wikia has a policy regarding harassment, and they acted on it. 

      Found the butthurt SJW. Is it your first day on the internet?

        Loading editor
    • CallMeJanet wrote:

      Fobarimperius wrote: Look, I get you guys want a new trollpasta wiki, but walking around slinging terms like "SJW" and "Feminist/Liberals" doesn't make you look like the good guy, it makes you look like an extremist rightwing.

      The fact is that Wikia has a policy regarding harassment, and they acted on it. 

      Found the butthurt SJW. Is it your first day on the internet?

      Ease off, Janet.

        Loading editor
    • HopelessNightOwl wrote:

      CallMeJanet wrote:

      Fobarimperius wrote: Look, I get you guys want a new trollpasta wiki, but walking around slinging terms like "SJW" and "Feminist/Liberals" doesn't make you look like the good guy, it makes you look like an extremist rightwing.

      The fact is that Wikia has a policy regarding harassment, and they acted on it. 

      Found the butthurt SJW. Is it your first day on the internet?

      Ease off, Janet.

      It’s not alright to nuke a wiki because you don’t agree with it. If there was anything devious going on the mods would’ve removed it immediately. It’s okay for easily offended admins to erase a wiki, but when people call them out we become the extremists? I call BS. I had 4-5 huge trollpastas on there that are virtually erased. Sure they weren’t the best, but they were MINE and I spent hours working on them for the sole purpose of making a few friends IRL laugh. I had one that was about 15k words, which is absolutely massive in trollpasta terms. So forgive me for being a bit heated for I just learned about the trollpasta wiki getting erased; I just came back to reread some of them.

      Thousands of works destroyed because one person had a tantrum and didn’t like what some anonymous person on the internet said.

        Loading editor
    • CallMeJanet wrote:

      Fobarimperius wrote: Look, I get you guys want a new trollpasta wiki, but walking around slinging terms like "SJW" and "Feminist/Liberals" doesn't make you look like the good guy, it makes you look like an extremist rightwing.

      The fact is that Wikia has a policy regarding harassment, and they acted on it. 

      Found the butthurt SJW. Is it your first day on the internet?

      Disagree with someone, must be an SJW. Flawless logic. If it's not your friend, stomp on it.

      It amazes me how little anyone wants to discuss a problem, preferring instead to place the blame on some "group" and attacking them for it. Should anyone disagree with it, they must be a part of said group.

      Wikia is not some open government entity that has to follow the protocol of the people, it's a private company that can do as it pleases, as much as anyone may disagree. I miss it, but throwing out terms like "butthurt SJW" only shows your colors, not your argument.

      Stop putting your disappointment over the loss of a wiki onto some mystical badguy while throwing tantrums over your loss. It's a wiki. Take the infodump from the loss of the wiki and port it onto a new website.

        Loading editor
    • CallMeJanet- You are acting like a child by name-calling and throwing tantrums, and no, I'm not a SJW. In fact, I call on anyone who doubts me to go through my posts to see that I'm not anything. It's sad that you're using this issue to make this about politics and attack others (in other words, by doing what you claim others are doing). For the record, I'm just going to ignore any petty insults you throw at me because you've shown you're not mature enough to be interacted with like a rational person (and no, that's not an attack on a political group; that's an attack on a hypersensitive brat). You talk about others being overly sensitive, but I'll bet you're claiming that we're harassing you even though we've been nothing but fair, and that's sad.

      P.S.- Oh, and if we're such an utterly terrible and unfair dictatorship, how are your posts still here? You and your friends trying to shout down and harass anyone you don't agree with sounds more like an SJW thing and the actions of the rest of us seem like a fair and rational thing to me. Also, I don't like people with views on either side because they're hateful crybabies. I lost pages on the Trollpasta wiki too and you don't see me trying to use the loss of my stories to attack others and play the victim.

      From now on, let's just ignore them because they're clearly just trying to make trouble and play the victim. They don't really care about Trollpasta at all (and yes, I'd say that about the freakin' SJWs too).

        Loading editor
    • this reply was removed by Tiger on 7:27 AM on 11/20/2019
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.