It was the best of times, and it was the worst of times.
I had fun, people. I hope you did too.
Well, guess this is me. Welcome to my profile page, and... well, welcome.
Sometimes I'll write a pasta, but that doesn't happen that often. Instead, I'll go around fixing grammar and the like on poor pastas. And when I feel like it, I'll pop over to the 'Unfinished Pastas' section and finish up some of those pastas.
Anyways, you might have noticed that most of my Creepypastas' titles are one of the last words of the pasta itself. Why? One, it looks cool, and two, I have an easier time uploading my pastas to the List (that 'The' rule is pretty darn confusing).
I'll be happy to play with you on PlanetSide 2. I play on Waterson, and my empire is the NC. You can find my player details here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=41488p Due to technical complications I have taken a hiatus from PS2 and now I am frequenting the No More Room in Hell servers. Still PS2 is a great game that I hope to come back to once it stops crashing to my desktop every 20 minutes.
All pastas graded by my rubric that scored on or above 50.
- Ingrown 15 March 2013, 52/50.
- Dogs Dos and Don'ts 22 April 2013, 51/50.
- Autopilot 23 April 2013, 53/50.
- The Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas 23 April 2013, 52/50
- Skype 29 May 2013, 53/50
- A Few Suggestions 3 June 2013, 54/50
- Out of Time 28 June 2013, 52/50
- Cuil Theory 18 July 2013, 55/50
Creepypastas I've Written
These pastas are not related to one another.
- Not Anymore
- Don't Look Down
- Prime Material
- It's Okay
- Here Confusing, much?
- Eight Seconds
- We Make Guns I don't know where I was going with this pasta. Oh, well.
- There A shot at poetry, which I shot at before, but never hit.
- Black Sheep Ugh, I don't know how I even wrote this pasta... eugh...
- The Wanderers Written in two hours in an effort to get something into Creative Writing Club. Also the effects of tea and sleep deprivation. Enjoy.
- A Moment
- The Cold I once asked Majin if I could write a pasta based off Cuil Theory. Well, this is the closest I've ever gotten to it.
Shout out to Skelly for formatting my FUBAR pasta list.
Template:YoutubePlayer Ratatat- Falcon Jab Template:YoutubePlayer Bon Iver- Holocene Template:YoutubePlayer Scattle- Flatline