I have been attending the University of Michigan for a while now, and I have a business degree so far. I'm aspiring to be a type of Psychologist. I enjoy reading as I've read Dante's Inferno, Ulysses, and Catcher in the Rye, and I enjoy writing fantasy or horror stories. I'm a programmer of AI on a program called Mugen and on most video games, I enjoy anime, playing video games (mostly RPG, strategy, psychological horror or fighting), and listening to rock/metal music often. Another hobby consists of reading, drawing, and playing puzzles.
Knowledge of psychology and some art is my specialty as I enjoy studying more about them. I also know some fundamentals German language and culture. Aside from that, I like reading about mythological and occult-themed content. Thus, I came here to read stories relevant to any of these details, but with an insidious atmosphere.
Yours, A-3 Loki
I review using a systematic process:
- I will review really short stories, however, it will be limited.
- I will answer your concerning questions first on your story.
- I will give my feedback on the plot as well as I can, without trying to be too critical.
- I will point out the grammar errors I see.
- I will offer miscellaneous feedback or critique to the story.
Story Attractions and Deterrents
- A build up to dread
- Main Character(s) who are unique
- Plot fits into that universe
- Humanistic characters
- Good description that fits into the story
- Psychological, scientific, or mysticism
- Historical of real-life details
- Illogical plot (does not fit in with the rest)
- Pointlessly using sex with characters or too much sex
- Generic ghost depiction, unless it ties well into the plot
- Pointless murder with no psychological bases
- Feces (unless needed to plot)
- Characters doing dumb things with no developed reason
- Too much bad grammar unless American English is not natural language, if so, then I'll help.
- [Untitled story]
- Adel Viser
- Alexander Rhys
- Ethan Viser
- The Lurking Fear
- Shadowy Street
- The Temple
- The Suffering
- Monster Maker
- The Call of Cthulhu
- The Dunwich Horror
- Catcher in the Rye
- A Slow Day in Hell
- The Conqueror Worm
- Master's Thesis
- The Testament of Magdalene Blair
- Repeating Echo
- Bloody Kiss