The name's Doctor Thomas Bleed, PHD. Legally I'm not allowed to call myself a doctor anymore. Most folks in real life know me by my real name, Anderson Steele. I like serial killers, body horror, cryptids, slashers, Lovecraftian entities, and the terrible and maddening realization that life is truly worthless. I also like ice cream and bad television.
If you want to read some of my other writings, check out my profiles from other sites:
The stories I've written and want to showcase. I've written plenty more, but I've specifically decided to only post horror stories on this profile, in keeping with the theme of the site.
Stories not based on any pre-existing work or media. Everything made entirely by my own two hands!
- Night of the Shadow Man - A man who's struggled with anxiety and insomnia all of his life tries to cope with extremely vivid hallucinations and nightmares.
- That Awful Dripping Sound - An agoraphobic shut-in is being driven slowly insane by the sound of his leaking roof and the deteriorating condition of his condemned apartment.
- Jacko The Very, Very Bad Clown - A demented children's fable about a bad clown named Jacko, who just wants to make children laugh. Nominated for Creepypasta of the Month, October 2015!
- She Had to Be Perfect - What would you do for your dream woman? He did the unthinkable.
- I See Shadow People - A spiritual successor to Night of the Shadow Man.
- It Opened - An account of the final days of an ancient city.
- Bug Bites - A man has a bizarre medical problem, but doesn't seem to grasp the seriousness of it.
- Mother's Lunches - Growing up is hard. Especially when your dad won't let your mother out of the attic.
- The Wandering Stranger - A man ruminates on his miserable situation.
- Cold Storage - Ever get stuck somewhere in the middle of winter?
- The Elysium Project - Imagine a world without suffering or hardship. Is it selfish to want that?
- The Rat King - Hunting night with friends isn't always fun.
- Tower of Souls - A bad dream takes a man to a very disturbing place.
- Pht'thya'l'y, Siren Priestess of Dagon. - Something of a sequel to HP Lovecraft's "The Shadow Over Innsmouth." Find out what happened to the Deep Ones after the raid on Innsmouth.
- Head Games - A scientist working for a clandestine government agency oversees an experiment that could change the future of telepathic powers.
- Finger-Lickin' Good - Feeling hungry? Not as hungry as this fry-cook.
Rewrites or unofficial sequels to existing stories, or stories based on pre-existing media, or even just stories that recount true events.
- Milla's Children - An examination of a hidden secret in the Double Fine video game Psychonauts. Both existing and scrapped content.
- Poor, Poor Nora - A story I wrote a long, long time ago based on a dream I had when I was a teenager. Essentially it's just angsty fan fiction of a children's cartoon, but there's something about this I still really like. I really like the concept.
- Jeff the Killer: One By One - My retelling of Jeff the Killer for the contest they had back in October of 2015. This is a new interpretation of the character where Jeff is still a child but the bullies are all in their late teens.
- Sonic.exe (2016 Rewrite) - In the spirit of my JtK rewrite, I wrote a satirical remake of Sonic.exe where people use actual logic. It's very short.
My Favorite Stories
Some of the stories from around this wiki and other places that I really enjoyed. Keep in mind I'm still new to this community, so this list will change greatly the more time I spend here.
- The Hooded Figure - A criminally underrated and well-written story of a strange hotel in the middle of nowhere and the bizarre hauntings surrounding it. The narrative is expertly crafted and the story grips you from start to finish. Definetely worth checking out.
- Gateway of the Mind - It's like someone found every single one of my worst fears and put them all together.
- Jvk1166z.esp - Even /v/ likes this one! Genuinely one of the most well written and scary video game pastas out there. An absolute must-read for anyone just getting into Creepypasta!
- Mr. Bones Wild Ride - I never want to get off.
- The Russian Sleep Experiment - Plenty of technical issues and the ending is weak, but the story is enthralling and the concept is absolutely terrifying. My dad and my best friend both loved this one, and they don't even read that many creepypasta stories.
- Candle Cove - I'll always have a soft spot for this one. This is pretty much the first creepypasta I ever really loved. I can't remember if I first found this one on /co/ or /x/, but I've adored it ever since. An absolute classic that deserves the status it has.
- Dead Bart - While I'm not scared by this one anymore, I feel like it's necessary to include it here, since it was the first creepypasta I ever read. It's safe to say if it wasn't for Dead Bart, I wouldn't be here. For better or worse.
- Normal Porn for Normal People - The internet is a pretty messed up place, and I like reading story that plays on that. If I could change one thing about it? I would have gone even further.
- Squidward's Suicide - I really like this one a lot, though it's fallen out of favor. You gotta give props to a "Lost Episode" pasta that actually manages to be genuinely terrifying. The disturbing imagery is what really sells it.
- The Rake - It's hard to make a creepypasta character that rivals Slenderman, but The Rake pulled it off quite well.
My Favorite Bad Stories
There are two types of Creepypastas I absolutely love without the slightest hint of irony: Really good, scary pastas that creep you out and keep you up at night, and really bad, dumb pastas that make you laugh your head off until your sides explode. These are some of my personal favorites.
Notice: If you're the author of one of these works and object to having it listed here, send me a message and I'll take it down. Dearest apologies!
- Blood Whistle, Hear It's Cry! - Me and my friends LOVE this one! We found out about it from Slowbeef's video reading it, and ever since then we've been hooked. It's become something of a meme between us. We quote it all the time and shove references to it wherever we can. Our favorite quotes are "HEAR IT'S CRY!" and "HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD!"
- The Day of All The Blood - How can I not love this story? It actually happened to me! Pretty crazy that I forgot all of this. Even if I didn't remember spilling blood everywhere and getting chased by all the vampires in the world, you'd think I'd remember going into space. Guess it was just a busy weekend.
- 0bl1v10n.exe - Another favorite of me and my friends. I feel bad about putting this one on here because I suspect it was an earnest effort to create something good, but it failed so badly. The protagonist is a hacker who has to call Geek Squad to fix his computer for him and spend more time mourning his broken laptop then his dead best friend.
- TykeTron.Avi - A very special trollpasta written by a good friend of mine, Candy. It's based on one of my original works - Gary Gears. This works much more cynical and mean than mine is! It's filled with tons of in-jokes most folks won't get, including references to other creepypasta such as Blood Whistle and Squidward's Suicide. If you squint really hard, you might even be scared by this one!
- The Mcdonalds Building by SlenderMario. - Everybody knows about this one by now. If you don't, check it out and experience it for yourself. Words cannot do it justice.