I'm a scientific writer by day, but once the sun sets, I turn into a writer of all things creepy, weird, and fantastic. You can check out my stories and blog posts on my website or follow me on reddit, facebook, or instagram.
(Thanks to Postuhenin for the great logo!)
- A Cold Offering (2,404 words)
- Dreams of a Hero (2,115 words)
- Bad Penny (593 words)
- Bitter Tea and Sweet Lies (2,488 words)
- Inconvenient Feelings (498 words)
- Seeking and Hiding (2,362 words)
- It's Just an Idea (2,038 words)
- As it Was Before (781 words)
- Portrait of a Woman in Free Fall (2,325 words)
- Blood Price of the Gods (3,799 words)
- Doorway to Serenity (3,797 words) - Tied for first place in the Halloween 2021 writing competition.
- Infinite Fragments (2,835 words)
- The Friendly Chess Game (498 words)
Narrations of My Stories
If you want to narrate my stories, you have my permission, but please credit me (Elle Ravenswood [Elle is pronounced like the letter "L"; she/her pronouns]) and let me know when it's done. I'll add it to my youtube playlist.
Narrations can be found on my youtube playlist.
Narrators include: Creeparoni, NaturesTemper, Lighthouse Horror, After Dark Fairy Tales, Spirit Voices, and more.
- The Willows by Algernon Blackwood
- Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Swimmer by John Cheever
- Srendi Vashtar by H.H. Munro
- The Shining by Stephen King
- The Earthsea Cycle by Ursula K. Le Guin
- This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal el-Mohtar and Max Gladstone
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
- The October Country by Ray Bradbury
- Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons