Lee Sherman. Artist and writer, but not the kind that makes money from it. Lives in Iowa near the site of a famous archeological hoax.
Story critiques and other comments are always welcome.
Creepypastas by Floyd Pinkerton
- The Day of the Smiling Stone (1,300 words)
- Dust Cloud (1,500 words)
- An Image in the Light (500 words)
- Is Aleanna There? (1,000 words)
- I've Lost My Marbles (2,200 words)
- Izzy's Ghost Story (3,800 words)
- Land Meets Sea (1,400 words)
- The Last Laugh (1,600 words)
- The Living Echo (700 words)
- Manuscript Found in Bramble (3,900 words)
- "P" Is for "Phobia" (5,200 words)
- The Phantom Fiddler (1,700 words)
- Poole (1,700 words)
- The Purple Ooze (800 words)
- Ripped from Usenet (3,900 words)
- Rules of the Orchard (4,700 words)
- A Special Kind of Monster (1,800 words)
- The Stone in the Yard (1,700 words)
- Such as Ghost (700 words)
- Supernatural Radio (2,800 words)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.