This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the comm-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My favorite stories
- The Russian Sleep Experiment: A story about five people sealed up into a chamber and not allowed to sleep for weeks, thus driving them to insanity.
- Lost Episodes Can Be Found Again: A man watches a creepy version of "The Aristocats" as a child, but as he slowly unravels the mystery behind it, a certain mysterious group begins targeting him...
- Penpal: A kindergartner lets a message describing himself be carried away by a balloon. Unfortunately, the person that gets it immediately sets out to completely destroy the rest of his life.
- Candle Cove: Four people on NetNostalgia Forums begin discussing a creepy, low-budget show from their childhoods. Little do they realize its sinister secret...
- Annie96 Is Typing...: Two teenagers are texting each other one night, when one of them sees a sinister being outside her window. Panic ensues.
- Channel ∞: A ritual to gain access to the most mysterious television channel in existence.
- White with Red (a.k.a. The Keyhole): A man staying at a hotel looks through the keyhole of a shut-off, forbidden room. Soon, he learns the terrifying history of that room.
- The Tractor - PotM Nominee, June 2020: A man gets a near-worthless tractor out of desperation to harvest his crops. Meanwhile, a creepy bug infestation takes place...
- Wall Painting: A woman paints a wall. It's spookier than it seems.
- A Beautiful Concerto: A young lady with a special knack for violin begins playing in an abandoned warehouse, seemingly alone. She soon meets with a pleasant surprise. Her roommate, not so much.
- Hiding: A "person" hides every time a gang of thieves come to their house and begin taking their stuff. Of course, this "person" eventually finds the courage to fight back, unfortunately for the thieves.
- Thank You, Mommy: A card from a young girl to her mother that starts out somewhat innocently, but quickly goes dark.
- Tod An Der Tür: A person trying to read their book keeps getting interrupted by an unwelcome visitor who, unbeknownst to them, hides a very scary secret.
- KXXV New Year's Day Interruption: A mysterious broadcast interruption with a chilling image and an even more chilling backstory.
- Stroll: A micropasta about a man and his friend in the woods.
- 555: The legend of the seemingly fictional area code you should block on all of your phones, before you end up like the unfortunate protagonist of this creepy tale.
- The Easiest Ritual Ever (Coming Soon): The Holders rituals have nothing on this!
The Arnold G. Hardy Series
- The Hardy Ritual (Coming Soon): The ritual you need to perform to summon the best detective to ever exist. But be warned; his fee may vary, and it's not always money.
|Edits of Postuhenin on Creepypasta Wiki|
|User talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/User talk|
|Project talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/Creepypasta Wiki talk|
|MediaWiki talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/MediaWiki talk|
|File talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/File talk|
|Template talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/Template talk|
|Category talk:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/Category talk|
|User blog:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/User blog|
|User blog comment:||Special:Editcount/Postuhenin/User blog comment|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.