Please note: This is an old account, my new username is TenebrousTorrent, I was invaded by a phisher on this account.
Highest Rated Stories
- 1/ Penpal (By )
- Scare Factor92Transition99Composition95Description87Conclusion87Overall92
- 2/ He Was a New Man (By HumboldtLycanthrope)
- Scare Factor86Transition96Composition85Description98Conclusion90Overall91
- 3/ Finally Awake (By Kyoketsu)
- Scare Factor94Transition91Composition84Description96Conclusion90Overall91
- 4/ Ad Nauseam, Ad Mortem, Ad Infinitum (By EmpyrealInvective)
- Scare Factor88Transition87Composition97Description90Conclusion93Overall91
- 5/ The Shadow Girl (By Omegaokami)
- Scare Factor82Transition91Composition93Description96Conclusion88Overall90
- 6/ Innocent Souls (By DEFSeattle)
- Scare Factor95Transition88Composition99Description89Conclusion78Overall89.8
- 7/ Flower Eyes and Needle Teeth (By Hopefullygoodgramar)
- Scare Factor76Transition92Composition92Description99Conclusion90Overall89.8
- 8/ I Think My Son Is Going to Kill Himself (By )
- Scare Factor90Transition93Composition91Description84Conclusion91Overall89.8
- 9/ Emily's Basement (By Trystabr)
- Scare Factor94Transition86Composition87Description86Conclusion94Overall89.4
- 10/ Patient Zero (By GarbageFactory)
- Scare Factor87Transition97Composition85Description84Conclusion93Overall89.2
- 11/ Fog (By )
- Scare Factor80Transition90Composition90Description95Conclusion90Overall89
- 12/ Nana Razor (By Booboofinger)
- Scare Factor84Transition92Composition97Description88Conclusion84Overall89
- 13/ Scenes from a Metropolitan Garbage Truck (By Mystreve)
- Scare Factor87Transition92Composition95Description85Conclusion86Overall89
- 14/ The Light and the Little (By )
- Scare Factor97Transition87Composition90Description80Conclusion91Overall89
- 15/ The Baseball Boy (By Robotkat)
- Scare Factor93Transition84Composition87Description92Conclusion89Overall89
- 16/ Out with a Bang (By XanCrews)
- Scare Factor91Transition93Composition88Description85Conclusion88Overall89
- 17/ Comfort in Numbers (By TerraRow)
- Scare Factor93Transition91Composition85Description95Conclusion78Overall88.4
Overall creepiness, depending on the atmosphere, setting, tone, concepts involved, and originality.
A general assessment of the pace, timing, and sentence flow. Missing context will negatively impact this rating.
While figuring this rating, I ask myself these questions: Is there realistic concepts/events? Do they fit in with the storyline, or do they seem out of place? Are they distinct? Do they draw interest?
A measurement of how well the characters/events are described. Going overboard in imagery (commonly, with adverbs) will negatively impact this writing. Not giving enough details, when not leaving suspense, will negatively impact this rating also.
How the conclusion fits with the rest of the story. If the ending is too abrupt (as many are), predictable, or drawn out, that will negatively impact this rating.
|Edits of SoPretentious on Creepypasta Wiki|
|User talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/User talk|
|Project talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/Creepypasta Wiki talk|
|MediaWiki talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/MediaWiki talk|
|File talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/File talk|
|Template talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/Template talk|
|Category talk:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/Category talk|
|User blog:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/User blog|
|User blog comment:||Special:Editcount/SoPretentious/User blog comment|
Hey so I am writing a creepypasta and I want to know on average how many words are used for one sto…
to make things obvious, i hate the websites errors.
I have no idea if anyone will read this.
I guess I just need a way to process this. Without it being…
Just quickly wanted to make it known that it's my birthday today!
I could see a light is it hope no it’s creepypastas yes it is I shouldn’t have done that
How do I post a pasta or edit a page? Im new here and it says I do not have permission to.
So I know this might break the ToS (Sorry, I just made this account) and I didn't exactly see anyth…
Tue, May 11, 2:54 am
Hello, this is my first blog. I'm pretty tired right now but i'm just gonna in…
Every since the writer's workshop changed around, I'm having trouble parsing the features. I don't …
<span style="font-size:150%;">'''LEGEND'''<br><sup>Scare Factor</sup>100<sup>Transition</sup>100<sup>Composition</sup>100<sup>Description</sup>100<sup>Conclusion</sup>100<sup>Overall</sup>100</span>